Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 09:16 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Wendy Davis, Spokeswoman for Infanticide.
As you're the spokesperson for hyperbolic nonsense.

Old 07-05-2013, 09:16 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Ah, so it's not a war on women. It's a war on women you personally believe are stupid whores. Got it.
Stop calling it a war. I know, it's the lefty battle cry. But really, it's getting old.

As a woman, I believe that stupid whores should be held responsible for those stupid decisions they've made. As a woman, those women make me angry.

Old 07-05-2013, 09:18 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Stop calling it a war. I know, it's the lefty battle cry. But really, it's getting old.

As a woman, I believe that stupid whores should be held responsible for those stupid decisions they've made. As a woman, those women make me angry.
again you want "stupid whores" to be parents? ahh that's the way to raise a kid to grow up and be a good citizen

Old 07-05-2013, 09:19 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
A quick question - did you support Sandra Fluke? I'm guessing yes, and along with the other hypocritical women in this country, want their uterus to be THEIR domain unless it involves having to pay for their own birth control.
What are you babbling about? Sandra Fluke wanted INSURANCE to pay for birth control pills, as it should. It pays for mens' boner pills. What are men supposed to do with these boners? Admire them in the mirror?

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
and you want "stupid" women to be parents?

first off many teens are of a mind set that they won't get pregnant the first time or even the time after that. teens with intentions of staying a virgin get carried away. more sex education and access to bc would help.

you won't find any pro choice person saying 99% of abortions are from rape. you know as well as most people that most abortions are done in the first 8 weeks and are done for other reasons, not rape. trying to throw in a red herring doesn't help your credibility.

so many women don't know they are pregnant until they give birth they have a long running tv show about it on lifetime. try watching "I didn't know I was pregnant" a time or two to fill in your lack of education on the subject
Actually, I am quite torn on the subject. On the one hand, I abhor that innocent children are being slaughtered in clinics. On the other, I'm not sorry that their parents do not have the chance to pass on the genetic traits that caused them to make that decision. I also think, in many cases, it's a moot point, since most of the women that shriek "stay out of my uterus" don't have anything to worry about on that front.

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times
Quote:

Clearly you need to take a vacation. Have a beer, or a glass of iced tea. Read a novel.

Your seething hatred of your fellow women is irrational and probably harmful to your health. And yes, it is a war. Do you think we can't tell?

Old 07-05-2013, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Actually, I am quite torn on the subject. On the one hand, I abhor that innocent children are being slaughtered in clinics. On the other, I'm not sorry that their parents do not have the chance to pass on the genetic traits that caused them to make that decision. I also think, in many cases, it's a moot point, since most of the women that shriek "stay out of my uterus" don't have anything to worry about on that front.

I take back what I said. You don't need an iced tea. You need medication. The veins popping out of your forehead are alarming. And by the way, this is one of the most repulsive things I've seen on this forum. Congratulations.

Old 07-05-2013, 09:21 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
You spout the hyperbolic claptrap that "innocent children are being slaughtered in clinics" and call other people stupid?

Old 07-05-2013, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
What are you babbling about? Sandra Fluke wanted INSURANCE to pay for birth control pills, as it should. It pays for mens' boner pills. What are men supposed to do with these boners? Admire them in the mirror?
Can't rep ya again.

You gotta love how Sandra Fluke said she wants insurance to help cover birth control, Rush Limbaugh called her a ***** who demands free birth control, and within hours, that enormous lie was spewing from the lips of every misogynist in the land, and still is.

And they don't even care that it's a lie. It's so much fun to lie, they can't help themselves.

Old 07-05-2013, 09:24 AM

3,401 posts, read 2,285,496 times
Quote:

"Dear Mr. Government

Please force women to bear children against their will. It makes me angry when they don't, and it's your job to keep me from having to live in a place where other people can do things that make me angry.

Regards,

The Right"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies