Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 06:11 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,753,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
He went to college on a Classical Music scholarship. I'm about 99.9% sure you did not accomplish that.

You've also probably never acted. So your make another foolish statement.

He's also a world renown comedian. Something else you haven't done.

Your not quite Jamie Foxx so to belittle him is comical.
no, I paid my way through college with my own money. jamie foxx did not accomplish. I am a licensed professional. jamie foxx did not accomplish that. I work a real job. jamie foxx did not accomplish that. I am white. jamie foxx did not accomplish that.

no, I haven't acted professionally. I am straight.

Old 07-04-2013, 06:15 AM

370 posts, read 247,168 times
Quote:
You'd be so dense as to believe that my statement means that all white people are racists.
No, I'm not dense.
You are the one who claimed "racism" was the reason more negroes are arrested and convicted in kentucky (of all places).

So who are these "racists" that are arresting all these negroes? How many of them are white? Do you have their names? Are the prosecutors all "racists" too?..how about the judges? More "racists", I suppose?

Old 07-04-2013, 06:16 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
no, I paid my way through college with my own money. jamie foxx did not accomplish. I am a licensed professional. jamie foxx did not accomplish that. I work a real job. jamie foxx did not accomplish that. I am white. jamie foxx did not accomplish that.

no, I haven't acted professionally. I am straight.
Congratulations. Get in line with millions of other Americans.

I'm glad you consider it an accomplishment to be white and straight.

Old 07-04-2013, 06:17 AM

13,053 posts, read 12,953,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tt0001 View Post
Excuse me I think that would be the Emmy's , CMT, Oscars, and many other shows currently on tv.
So those are white only award shows? Only whites win them? Or have blacks won them as well? If the latter, then they aren't an awards ceremony to celebrate "white" contribution to the art, but rather anyones contribution in that category (ie, the color of your skin is not a factor).

Old 07-04-2013, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther Rall View Post
No, I'm not dense.
You are the one who claimed "racism" was the reason more negroes are arrested and convicted in kentucky (of all places).

So who are these "racists" that are arresting all these negroes? How many of them are white? Do you have their names? Are the prosecutors all "racists" too?..how about the judges? More "racists", I suppose?
That's the research you should be doing. I've done my research.

Old 07-04-2013, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Congratulations. Get in line with millions of other Americans.

I'm glad you consider it an accomplishment to be white and straight.
I am glad you consider it an accomplishment to play dress up and make believe. perhaps you could enlighten me as to where I might have seen jamie's work. was he on in living color? I can't see him being a very good stand up comic. he's probably good like jerry seinfield is good.

Old 07-04-2013, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
I am glad you consider it an accomplishment to play dress up and make believe. perhaps you could enlighten me as to where I might have seen jamie's work. was he on in living color? I can't see him being a very good stand up comic. he's probably good like jerry seinfield is good.
He's so funny he'd make you laugh even though you hate him.

He's actually very intelligent and changes character like nobody else I've met in my life.

But just to put your statement in perspective. You have about a 1 in a million shot of becoming a Hollywood actor.

Old 07-04-2013, 06:21 AM

370 posts, read 247,168 times
Quote:
That's the research you should be doing. I've done my research.
don't run away..back up your claims...support your premise.

Old 07-04-2013, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther Rall View Post
don't run away..back up your claims...support your premise.
This is my off day not yours.

If you want to start a thread on it I'll be sure to jump in.

Old 07-04-2013, 06:23 AM

Quote:
He's so funny he'd make you laugh even though you hate him.

He's actually very intelligent and changes character like nobody else I've met in my life.

But just to put your statement in perspective. You have about a 1 in a million shot of becoming a Hollywood actor.
don't you have to aspire to something to have a shot at it? I guess I can not be disappointed when the dreams I don't have of becoming an actor don't come true. again, I can't see him being funny. if you want good standup, go watch some patrice o'neal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies