Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2013, 06:16 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
More and more, some of you are really deeming yourselves worthless of bothering with this on this whole trial. You start to make the most dumb and idiotic comparisons its really embarrassing.
Okay and Zimmerman made an idiotic statement when he said that it was God's plan for him to kill one of God's children. I wouldn't expect you to understand that since he can do no wrong in your eyes, but I wouldn't be so sure that God sees things the same way.

Old 07-05-2013, 06:17 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,643,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
I believe to do your job as neighborhood watch, you have to speculate. Otherwise no one would call the police about suspicious activity.
Sure, if you see someone break into a house, or someone jacking up a car and taking the tires, you should call the police. Trouble is, Trayvon wasn't doing anything suspicious. Porky says he was looking into houses, but it's already been proven that there are no windows on the lower levels of these houses in the front. What, was he looking at blank walls? Not to mention Porky is a tremendous liar and just wants to save his skin.

Old 07-05-2013, 06:18 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,883,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Guess what? No one cares about your family structure and who is brown, who is white and who is red-faced from too many margaritas!

You seem to be hung up on it, though.
People sure care about George's heritage to the point of labeling him a white Hispanic. No one gives a damn about you either, chump.

Old 07-05-2013, 06:18 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,084,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Hey, if God sent people to your house to kill you and your family, shouldn't you allow it to happen? After all, wouldn't it be god's plan?
If that were the case I would have to disagree with god.

GZ gave that answer to Hannity when asked if he would do anything different if he could do it again. Trying to think quickly, and not incriminate himself before the trial by admitting that he now wishes he stayed in the car and trying not sound insensitive, he gave the God answer. Now he probably wishes he could take that back too.

Old 07-05-2013, 06:20 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,909,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Okay and Zimmerman made an idiotic statement when he said that it was God's plan for him to kill one of God's children. I wouldn't expect you to understand that since he can do no wrong in your eyes, but I wouldn't be so sure that God sees things the same way.
If you are going to mock someones religious beliefs...that's fine...

Just know that the real answer is something you aren't likely to accept as well...

You are lobbying for your preference...

Old 07-05-2013, 06:21 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
People sure care about George's heritage to the point of labeling him a white Hispanic. No one gives a damn about you either, chump.
Dude go play some video games or something, the more you post the deeper hole you dig for yourself.

90,297 posts, read 120,711,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
WARNING: POTENTIAL FAMILY ATTACK

Tracy heard the 911 tape within days after the shooting, say March 2nd. The rest of the family and crump and Jackson heard it on March 16th. For those 2 weeks Tracy never told Sybrina he heard the call or what to expect when she'd hear the call ? Not a, Hon it was awful or Sweetie, be ready for what you hear ? I don't know, but given their closeness in public, doesn't sound right.
And you know this how? You're familiar with the intimate details of these people's lives? And so what? They're divorced!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Why? Because she was smart enough to get trap in his BS lawyer speak? He tried to tangle her up in word play and fraustrate her like he did the less educated 19 year old, and it did not work!
It didn't even work that well with the 19 yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
In the first video, GZ says that TM's hand was sliding down his side. He never said anything about TM spotting his gun. It just indicates his fear, and that he possibly had the impression the gun was spotted.

The second video clearly says, "I feel like he saw it."

So, please stop saying, over and over, that GZ said TM SAW his gun. GZ never said TM SAW his gun. He only EVER said he "felt" he had seen it.
You know, GZ staged that re-enactment to prove his side of the story. It's absolute BS!

26,979 posts, read 15,883,018 times
Quote:
The fact is when you kill the scumbag you will have completed god's plan.

Old 07-05-2013, 06:22 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,521 times
Quote:

GZ gave that answer to Hannity when asked if he would do anything different if he could do it again. Trying to think quickly, and not incriminate himself before the trial by admitting that he now wishes he stayed in the car and trying not sound insensitive, he gave the God answer. Now he probably wishes he could take that back too.
A person who had to defend himself would say he had no choice if he wanted to live. He should have left God out of it. Actually he shouldn't have done the interview at all.

Old 07-05-2013, 06:22 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,666,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
It is also worth noting that on TM's mother's testimony,

O'Mara: "...And that if it was, in fact, your son screaming, as you have testified, that would suggest that it was Mr. Zimmerman's fault that lead to his death, correct?"

TM's mother: "Correct"

O'Mara: And if it was not your son screaming. If it was, in fact, George Zimmerman, then you would have to accept that the probability that is was Trayvon Martin that caused his own death. Correct?"

TM's mother: Pausing... "I don't understand the question."

O'Mara: "If you were to listen to that tape and not hear your son's voice, that would mean that it would have been George Zimmerman's voice. Correct?"

TM's mother: "And not hear my son screaming? Is that what you are asking?"

O'Mara: "Yes, Ma'am."

The pause here seems rather strange to me. It seems like a calculated answer is coming.

TM's mother: "But I did hear my son screaming."

Just my analysis and opinion.
I didn't think it sounded calculated as much as it sounded as if she was trying to figure out if it was a trick question. No doubt it was a brutal question. He had to handle her with great care at that point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies