Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 10:18 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,726,478 times

Advertisements

Paul Scalia, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's Son, Doesn't Think That Homosexuality Is A Thing

Sadly, challenges by public figures to the homosexual madness that has diverted this nation from any and all attention to matters carrying any degree of priority and sensibility are nearly non-existent.

Finally, a man garnering media attention for saying what I've been saying all along. This bogus notion that being "gay" is an inborn part of your being, as is dark skin pigment, is intellectually bankrupt gibberish - a hoax that dwarfs the "climate change" shakedown in its transparent inanity.

Old 07-05-2013, 10:23 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Paul Scalia, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's Son, Doesn't Think That Homosexuality Is A Thing

Sadly, challenges by public figures to the homosexual madness that has diverted this nation from any and all attention to matters carrying any degree of priority and sensibility are nearly non-existent.

Finally, a man garnering media attention for saying what I've been saying all along. This bogus notion that being "gay" is an inborn part of your being, as is dark skin pigment, is intellectually bankrupt gibberish - a hoax that dwarfs the "climate change" shakedown in its transparent inanity.
Why is there any reason to believe he's any more credible than you in adopting a position unsupported by fact?

Old 07-05-2013, 10:30 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,570,903 times
Paul Scalia is a Roman Catholic priest whose disdain for the LBGTQ community is well know. His support for the Catholic organization Courage should be all you need to know. Lifelong celibacy is abnormal, whether it be recommended for priests or for a person who identifies as LGBTQ. And as for the reparative therapy recommended by Scalia, well all that has been proven to do is drive good people towards destructive behaviors, self-loathing, and often times suicide.

Old 07-05-2013, 11:05 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,851,571 times
Quote:

So I saw the name "Scalia" and for a moment there I thought it would be an interesting thread about the Supreme Court. So I clicked on it.

I was wrong. The first post was biased nonsense. Sad.

Old 07-05-2013, 11:14 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Meh, his opinion, nothing more.

Old 07-05-2013, 11:18 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,427,122 times
Quote:

It's clear Justice Scalia takes his Catholic upbringing seriously, Sotomayor not so much she prefers being feted by debased liberals.

Homosexuality is an act not an identity. Most of the world since the dawn of man has understood this of course.

Old 07-05-2013, 11:20 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,427,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Paul Scalia is a Roman Catholic priest whose disdain for the LBGTQ community is well know. His support for the Catholic organization Courage should be all you need to know. Lifelong celibacy is abnormal, whether it be recommended for priests or for a person who identifies as LGBTQ. And as for the reparative therapy recommended by Scalia, well all that has been proven to do is drive good people towards destructive behaviors, self-loathing, and often times suicide.
Oh the irony. Are we banning things that are abnormal now?

Old 07-05-2013, 11:23 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
It's clear Justice Scalia takes his Catholic upbringing seriously, Sotomayor not so much she prefers being feted by debased liberals.

Homosexuality is an act not an identity. Most of the world since the dawn of man has understood this of course.
And you surely strongly think homosexuals should realize they already have the right to get married and act on that. Well, I don't expect a happy marriage can come out of a gay male marrying a lesbian or a straight woman. So why do you want to promote marriage in such a unworkable way?

Old 07-05-2013, 11:26 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,085,613 times
What a shock. Antonin Scalia's son is a homophobe. Who would have ever imagined? Alert the media!

Old 07-05-2013, 11:30 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,570,903 times
Quote:
The OP is about Scalia's son, not Justice Scalia. Reading is fundamental.

Quote:
Oh the irony. Are we banning things that are abnormal now?
Please show me where I suggested banning anything? Reading is fundamental.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies