Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2013, 04:27 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,378,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSoul View Post

If fetishes, like homosexual fetishes, are statistically known to be involved with high cases of STDs, AIDS and mental illness, then obviously, it is STUPID to legally support behavior known to be harmful.
Behavior known to be harmful that is legally supported: drinking alcohol, smoking cigarets, downhill skiing, sky diving, driving, gun ownership when children live in the home, pit bull ownership, fast food, diet pills, heterosexual promiscuous behavior, etc. etc. So you're saying anything that is known to be harmful should be illegal?

Old 07-11-2013, 04:30 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Yes, it may be not natural to hold a gun at your head and pull the trigger, but does that mean you should do it?
You have a brain - USE IT!

If fetishes, like homosexual fetishes, are statistically known to be involved with high cases of STDs, AIDS and mental illness, then obviously, it is STUPID to legally support behavior known to be harmful.

Ex-homosexual & ex- "gay rights" leader, Michael Glatz said, "Homosexuality is death and I choose life."
I know a few gay couples...many of them have been together for a decade or more. Three of them have children they adopted from hetero couples that didn't want them.

Now you're saying that 10+ years of being together and raising a family is nothing more than a 'sexual fetish' that should not be supported? They've outlasted more opposite sex couples than I know!

Old 07-11-2013, 04:35 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,937,768 times
Quote:
Yes, it may be not natural to hold a gun at your head and pull the trigger, but does that mean you should do it?
You have a brain - USE IT!

Ex-homosexual & ex- "gay rights" leader, Michael Glatz said, "Homosexuality is death and I choose life."
You think? Is that your rationale? I could post so much data that blows your silly, little assertion out of the water. I don't. Why bother? You will tenaciously hold on to your prejudice in the face of any facts or proof. Pathetic. I hope one day you earn to be happy. Life's too short to be miserable all the time.

Old 07-11-2013, 04:37 PM

904 posts, read 687,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I know a few gay couples...many of them have been together for a decade or more. Three of them have children they adopted from hetero couples that didn't want them.

Now you're saying that 10+ years of being together and raising a family is nothing more than a 'sexual fetish' that should not be supported? They've outlasted more opposite sex couples than I know!
Time does not make right.

All they did was try to fit a square peg into a round hole. It don't fit no matter what comparison you try to make.

What people choose to do, is their freedom. Just like it is my freedom to disagree. When it comes to trying to counterfeit what marriage has always, and will always be (Man/Woman).
NO amount of brownie points will make it work. I'm sure the jury is still out on the children.

What may appear good for them.. is not good for the country. There is a difference.

Old 07-11-2013, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surftown831 View Post
Behavior known to be harmful that is legally supported: drinking alcohol, smoking cigarets, downhill skiing, sky diving, driving, gun ownership when children live in the home, pit bull ownership, fast food, diet pills, heterosexual promiscuous behavior, etc. etc. So you're saying anything that is known to be harmful should be illegal?
IT shouldn't be promoted as Good, or healthy... like is being done.

Warning sticker? maybe.

Old 07-11-2013, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
IT shouldn't be promoted as Good, or healthy... like is being done.

Warning sticker? maybe.
My relationship with my fiancé is very healthy, as are many of the same sex relationships of my friends. Try again.

Old 07-11-2013, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
My relationship with my fiancé is very healthy, as are many of the same sex relationships of my friends. Try again.
It isn't a good example, therefore, not healthy!

Old 07-11-2013, 04:49 PM

Quote:
It isn't a good example, therefore, not healthy!
You know nothing of me or my relationship. My fiancé and I are a shiny example of a healthy, happy relationship. You and your ilk can do nothing about that. I know how that must upset you

Old 07-11-2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
You know nothing of me or my relationship. My fiancé and I are a shiny example of a healthy, happy relationship. You and your ilk can do nothing about that. I know how that must upset you
Nope doesn't upset me, we just disagree.

Homo-sexual relationships are a counterfeit to Opposite sex relationships. The fruitful and multiply option is not available, and the parts don't fit.

It's really Anti-Natural law, Geometry, and Physics.

Old 07-11-2013, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Nope doesn't upset me, we just disagree.

Homo-sexual relationships are a counterfeit to Opposite sex relationships. The fruitful and multiply option is not available, and the parts don't fit.

It's really Anti-Natural law, Geometry, and Physics.
Lol. You make no sense. And my healthy, happy relationship clearly upsets you, since you spend so much time railing against it.

This is what the antigay contingent has resorted to? Statements so ludicrous that they can't be argued with on a reasonable level? Time and again the facts and evidence have obliterated the fearful hypotheses of the antigay group. Yet, they keep plugging away? Why? That is unhealthy and points to unhealthy relationships. Perhaps if the antigays worked on creating happiness in thier own lives and relationships, they would stop creating bogeymen out of other people's relationships.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies