Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 05:38 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times

Advertisements

I have the greatest respect of the men and women of the United States Marine Corps. Thank you all for your service to our country.

Last edited by GregW; 03-24-2008 at 05:39 AM.. Reason: needed editing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2008, 06:46 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Semper Fi......

Old 03-24-2008, 07:27 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,859 times
Out of all these posts, the most important one is dying defending the constitution. Our soldiers die for OUR freedom and nobody elses and the document they are swore to defend foreign and domestic. Some enlist for different reasons but I think it's best we remember without our constitution I fear this list above will be the ONLY main reasons for the marines and not the real reason for men and women who wish to be free. We have a commander in chief but lets remember the constitution is what comes first. I wonder if another revolution came to preserve our rights from the government and eroding of the constitution which side would Marines find themselves on the peoples side or the governments side. Would marines fire against it's own people who revolt in protest using it's right to the first amendment and second amendment to preserve our freedom. Would the state militia's and I don't mean (national guard) be the enenmy or your fellow country men. While the People are in a silent revolution and soon I fear if the Government keeps up with it's over regulation and over tax the people will with one large voice do something about it.

Last edited by LibertyandJusticeforAll; 03-24-2008 at 07:28 AM.. Reason: spell
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies