Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 01:50 PM

12,963 posts, read 13,679,366 times

Advertisements

I don't get all the outrage from the right ,SYG and gun enthusiast, Martin is dead and Zimmerman walked. What better outcome could they have hoped for? Is it guilt or perhaps they would feel better if Martin languished in a comma and then died after the not guilty verdit was handed down.

Old 07-20-2013, 01:54 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlw2009 View Post
New charges in Molly Conley homicide | KING5.com Seattle

Student was involved in several volunteer programs, had a 4.0 GPA in high school, was never suspended and tutored many other students.

Black male killed her in cold blood for absolutely no reason (at least that is currently known).

Where is Al Sharpton and those racists at in this case? Shouldn't they try to empower their youth to stop this behavior and quit ruining innocent lives?

Where is the national media attention? Trayvon Martin, a little thief and wannabe gangbanger has thousands of people behind him, standing up for him, protesting in the streets...yet this extremely brilliant young girl hasn't been spoken of outside Seattle?

Does anyone else see a problem with this picture? I guarantee you they wouldnt have to try so hard to paint this girl as angel (because she clearly was) like they had to do with Trayvon Martin.

Where are you at, Obama? I voted for you twice. That's at least two mistakes I've made. White people, stand up for yourselves. If the black community is going to continue to blame whites and play the race card every single change they get, of course their people will never fully advance in this country.
Do you really believe that any person can stop crime? Where did you come up with that theory? Please tell me you really dont believe any person is responsible for any one else's actions?

The person was caught, charged, and will be tried...What more do you want?

When the kids in Aurora, Newtown, and Tucson were killed, Leaders came out to speak of those deaths...people craped all over them for saying change was needed.

Or does it only anger you when a minority kills a white kid?

Show Where you posted against the Aurora, Newtown, or Tucson shooters. Show posts in which you praised the efforts of clergy, civil leaders, and Politicians to end this violence...

I'll wait for you post links.

Old 07-20-2013, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Blow yourself. Fat lard.
Is there skinny lard?

Old 07-20-2013, 01:56 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
If Mitt Romney had a daughter...
Lol oh brother.

Old 07-20-2013, 01:57 PM

3,130 posts, read 3,075,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Another liberal crybaby.

I agree to locking this thread if we agree to locking Obama's mouth shut. His mouth has inflamed more racial tension than this thread could ever do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz
Why? This was a racial hate crime. Don't you want to fight against racism? I thought we were trying to spread the idea that racism is NOT ok?
Heh - you guys are funny.

Murder is wrong. I think that the whole racial angle being played by the GZ/TM case is a bunch of talking heads that want attention and want to stir up controversy, since it really has very little to do with race at all. It's stupid that the GZ/TM case has become partisan, and a sign of the dysfunction in our government.

The OP made this post about race baiting. There was no known reason why this murder happened, and there's nothing liberal or conservative about this case.

Old 07-20-2013, 01:59 PM

Quote:
I think you need a better perspective. Clearly, there are more racist black people in this country than whites at this point.
So you can make that assesment...cus you know all the black folk in the US and how they think...right?

Old 07-20-2013, 02:01 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,912,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Quote:
Two doctors testified Friday that Spooner has anger issues and aggressive impulses, but that he was neither delusional nor detached from reality when he killed Darius
They declared he wasn't INSANE....but not that he WASN'T old, decrepit and well past his shelf date.

Alzheimers, BTW, is almost impossible to diagnose short of a brain biopsy. Did he have one?

He was very likely old and racist as well...and he was. But that is neither here nor there.

Old 07-20-2013, 02:02 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,071,184 times
Quote:
[URL="http://www.king5.com/news/local/New-charges-in-Molly-Conley-homicide-216164021.html"]New charges in Molly Conley homicide | KING5.com Seattle[/URL]

Student was involved in several volunteer programs, had a 4.0 GPA in high school, was never suspended and tutored many other students.

Black male killed her in cold blood for absolutely no reason (at least that is currently known).

Where is Al Sharpton and those racists at in this case? Shouldn't they try to empower their youth to stop this behavior and quit ruining innocent lives?

Where is the national media attention? Trayvon Martin, a little thief and wannabe gangbanger has thousands of people behind him, standing up for him, protesting in the streets...yet this extremely brilliant young girl hasn't been spoken of outside Seattle?

Does anyone else see a problem with this picture? I guarantee you they wouldnt have to try so hard to paint this girl as angel (because she clearly was) like they had to do with Trayvon Martin.

Where are you at, Obama? I voted for you twice. That's at least two mistakes I've made. White people, stand up for yourselves. If the black community is going to continue to blame whites and play the race card every single change they get, of course their people will never fully advance in this country.
It is time for some justice.

Old 07-20-2013, 02:09 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Stop pitting one race only that is racist. Lie, many people from different backgrounds are racist, and that ain't going to change. I happen to have tons of friends, for the most part of every race, Most of these good people are not racist period.

A few are, a couple of black families i know, and white also. For the most part, most are not in any way.

Take out the damn trash, no matter what race they are period! Racial barriers are only getting worse, when certain people perpertrate stereotyping certain races.

It is not one, just listen to what comes out of black's like Sharpton, and old Pal Obama's reverend of many many years. Nice guys to listen too. Not.

This is just pathetic, pitting one race against each other. Stop the negativity, stop the racist post each and every damn day.

Old 07-20-2013, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
It is time for some justice.
Did you miss the part where he was caught, has been charged, and will stand trial...?

Is that not justice?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies