Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 11:54 AM

872 posts, read 2,029,188 times

Advertisements

New charges in Molly Conley homicide | KING5.com Seattle

Student was involved in several volunteer programs, had a 4.0 GPA in high school, was never suspended and tutored many other students.

Black male killed her in cold blood for absolutely no reason (at least that is currently known).

Where is Al Sharpton and those racists at in this case? Shouldn't they try to empower their youth to stop this behavior and quit ruining innocent lives?

Where is the national media attention? Trayvon Martin, a little thief and wannabe gangbanger has thousands of people behind him, standing up for him, protesting in the streets...yet this extremely brilliant young girl hasn't been spoken of outside Seattle?

Does anyone else see a problem with this picture? I guarantee you they wouldnt have to try so hard to paint this girl as angel (because she clearly was) like they had to do with Trayvon Martin.

Where are you at, Obama? I voted for you twice. That's at least two mistakes I've made. White people, stand up for yourselves. If the black community is going to continue to blame whites and play the race card every single change they get, of course their people will never fully advance in this country.

Old 07-20-2013, 11:55 AM

12,287 posts, read 9,818,580 times
If Mitt Romney had a daughter...

Old 07-20-2013, 11:56 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,525,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlw2009 View Post

Student was involved in several volunteer programs, had a 4.0 GPA in high school, was never suspended and tutored many other students.

Black male killed her in cold blood for absolutely no reason (at least that is currently known).

Where is Al Sharpton and those racists at in this case? Shouldn't they try to empower their youth to stop this behavior and quit ruining innocent lives?

Where is the national media attention? Trayvon Martin, a little thief and wannabe gangbanger has thousands of people behind him, standing up for him...yet this extremely brilliant young girl hasn't been spoken of outside Seattle?

Does anyone else see a problem with this picture? I guarantee you they wouldnt have to try so hard to paint this girl as angel (because she clearly was) like they had to do with Trayvon Martin.

Where are you at, Obama? I voted for you twice. That's at least two mistakes I've made.
She doesn't look like she could be his daughter....

Old 07-20-2013, 11:58 AM

872 posts, read 2,029,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
She doesn't look like she could be his daughter....
Yeah, too bad.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:09 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,951,090 times
I wonder if King Obama has anything to say about this case. Somehow, I doubt it.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:10 PM

744 posts, read 1,091,320 times
The NRA will reward the shooter because he was exercising his 2nd amendment rights.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:23 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,608,156 times
Quote:

Where is the national media attention? Trayvon Martin, a little thief and wannabe gangbanger has thousands of people behind him, standing up for him, protesting in the streets...yet this extremely brilliant young girl hasn't been spoken of outside Seattle?

Where are you at, Obama? I voted for you twice. That's at least two mistakes I've made. White people, stand up for yourselves. If the black community is going to continue to blame whites and play the race card every single change they get, of course their people will never fully advance in this country.
Is he claiming it was self defense?

Old 07-20-2013, 12:26 PM

1,391 posts, read 1,233,104 times
Quote:

umm, I thought Zimmerman had displayed some past behavior of perhaps thinking blacks walking around the neighboorhood was a sign they were up to no good?

If there is evidence this guy may have not liked whites Al Sharpton might speak about it.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:27 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,259,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Is he claiming it was self defense?
She was oppressing him.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:30 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,883,018 times
Quote:
Great response to a serious conversation. I hope none of your children (that is, if anyone will mate with you) get killed by some random thug in a driveby, you insensitive prick.

A serious conversation...lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies