Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 11:54 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,979,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Because only a pervert would inquire about potential suitors for an 11 year old girl.

Okay, Captain Obvious, let me expand on the hypothetical situation:

If Obama's daughters were of age and brought Treyvon Martin as he was right before he was shot trying to beat up someone three inches shorter than he was, do you think Obama would be alright with his daughter going on a date with someone like that? That is the question. Feel free not to answer, because we all know there is no good one.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:58 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,211,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Okay, Captain Obvious, let me expand on the hypothetical situation:

If Obama's daughters were of age and brought Treyvon Martin as he was right before he was shot trying to beat up someone three inches shorter than he was, do you think Obama would be alright with his daughter going on a date with someone like that? That is the question. Feel free not to answer, because we all know there is no good one.
No, if they went out with Trayvon, Zimmerman might have shot them also.

Old 07-24-2013, 12:05 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obama said Trayvon could have been him but I wonder, if he had a son he would look like Trayvon but would Obama let his daughters date Trayvon? Would he profile who his daughter wants to date?
What exactly is the point of this question/thread? I'm pro gun, pro Zimmerman verdict, and still, the significance of this question is lost on me.

Old 07-24-2013, 12:12 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,567,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Were Trayvon still alive and of the right age to date Obama's daughters - not while there was breath in either his or Michelle's bodies. Did Obama send his kids to DC public schools where they could rub elbows with lots of Trayvon types? Not on your life. Liberal policies and theories are all good and fine as long as they don't effect his own little princesses. Which as a parent, I understand, and truthfully I'd be harping about his willingness to throw his children under the bus for political reasons if he did otherwise. But.... it's yet another example of do as I say, not as I do.
Well truth be told they aren't just regular "little princesses" but the daughters of the President who have Secret Service protection. Not exactly a run of the mill situation for a public school especially when Obama has had more death threats than any other President in modern times.
This thread is way beyond idiotic.

Old 07-24-2013, 12:14 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Obama's daughters are going to marry my sons.

/thread

Old 07-24-2013, 12:20 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,979,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
What exactly is the point of this question/thread? I'm pro gun, pro Zimmerman verdict, and still, the significance of this question is lost on me.

Obama said "if I had a son, he would like like Tyrone Martin," we're asking "if Tyrone was trying to date his daughter, would he still feel the 'fatherly connection'" to a young man who did drugs, started fights at school and was suspended, had an awfully named twitter account and the rest wanted to date his daughter.

No one is answering the question, saying instead "ah, well....Treeton is dead" or "Obama's daughters are too young," or some other crap. Why? Because they know the answer and it isn't good for their side.

Old 07-24-2013, 12:27 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,912,262 times
No Obama wouldn't let his daughters date Trayvon...even if they were of age..why?

Because how could he let his daughter date the boy who would look like his son, if he had a son. He would look at it like she was dating his son. Of course!

Old 07-24-2013, 12:30 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
True - and GZ is not deceased.

Yes, because he had the means to protect himself from a criminal's assault.

Old 07-24-2013, 12:47 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
No he isn't. Scott acted in self defense. The kid should have not been burglarizing cars and should not have charged Scott.

Do grown-up actions, pay grown-up consequences.

As a grown-up, I don't buy this bull ****.

"Scott says he acted in self defense when he confronted Cervini and two others saying they were stealing from neighbors cars. He told them he had a gun and ordered them to freeze and wait for police. Scott says he shot Cervini twice when the victim charged toward him yelling he was going to get Scott."

And why wouldn't he charge someone pointing a gun at him?

Makes perfect sense!

Old 07-24-2013, 12:49 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Well truth be told they aren't just regular "little princesses" but the daughters of the President who have Secret Service protection. Not exactly a run of the mill situation for a public school especially when Obama has had more death threats than any other President in modern times.
This thread is way beyond idiotic.
This little princess went to DC public schools.
Amy Carter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You have to give Carter credit where it is due, he lived what he preached.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies