Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 09:05 AM

5,261 posts, read 4,159,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Everyone knows you cannot say anything bad about Hillary. Because if do, you hate women.
Sounds like what you guys say when one of us laughs at Sarah Palin. The gender card was played by one of your comrades yesterday by post #9.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2013, 09:25 AM

17,631 posts, read 17,717,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBen View Post
Like her policies or not Hillary will lead.

Get ready for UHC!
If she could not successfully lead the US State Department without multiple scandals, what makes you think she can lead the nation as US President? Where was she when that 3am call came in from Bengazi?

Old 07-30-2013, 10:22 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,237,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Anyone with common sense should know you go the opposite of what and who Hollywood pushes for. And it's not just Hollywood, it's the media as well. All of the same jerks who pushed for and promoted the jack ass we have as POTUS now.
I love how you guys go ham on Hollywood...until some conservative actor has something to say. Then you all worship the guy/gal and build monuments in honor of 'em.

When Schwarzenegger ran for governor, you guys were slobbering all over yourselves in complete orgasmic ecstasy. You included.

Old 07-30-2013, 10:31 AM

12,287 posts, read 9,831,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I love how you guys go ham on Hollywood...until some conservative actor has something to say. Then you all worship the guy/gal and build monuments in honor of 'em.

When Schwarzenegger ran for governor, you guys were slobbering all over yourselves in complete orgasmic ecstasy. You included.
Arnold wasn't conservative. He ran as a republican because the primaries were less competitive. If you look at the bills he signed, you will see most of them are very liberal. I know this because I pay attention to California politics since I live here.
Arnold is the definition of RINO.

Old 07-30-2013, 10:41 AM

14,485 posts, read 11,295,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
So WHAT?

Don't like it? Don't vote for her.

You don't think the Koch Brothers and others aren't working behind the scenes to get someone THEY want into the running?

Don't want Hilary for POTUS? Then put someone up against her who isn't some worthless whackjob and who might actually be acceptable to others besides the farthest right of the republican party.

I guess it was time for the daily RWNJ faux outrage.
Wow, inability to understand what the thread is about? Check!

Old 07-30-2013, 10:48 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,237,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Arnold wasn't conservative. He ran as a republican because the primaries were less competitive. If you look at the bills he signed, you will see most of them are very liberal. I know this because I pay attention to California politics since I live here.
Arnold is the definition of RINO.
B.S...and you know it.

The guy has been a Republican since the day he landed on our shores back in the 70's.

When it was clear that Gray Davis was gonna get run outta office, the Republican Party put ALL of their resources behind him. All of the right wing talking heads joined forces and started kissing his ass non stop.

But as usual, NOW he was a RINO. Gimme a frickin break! You guys always pull this crap in the aftermath of a Republican disaster.

Everybody was a RINO...Ike, Reagan, Bush..when are you guys gonna get around to electing a REAL Republican so we can have someone to compare all of these RINO's to?

Geez.

Old 07-30-2013, 10:49 AM

2,817 posts, read 3,464,753 times
I don't care for neither left or right, but I think if she runs, she will win. all is needed is a catch phrase. I seen one the other day. sounds catchy. " ready for Hillary". Once Obama says those words, it is all over for the other party.

Old 07-30-2013, 11:02 AM

12,287 posts, read 9,831,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
B.S...and you know it.

The guy has been a Republican since the day he landed on our shores back in the 70's.

When it was clear that Gray Davis was gonna get run outta office, the Republican Party put ALL of their resources behind him. All of the right wing talking heads joined forces and started kissing his ass non stop.

But as usual, NOW he was a RINO. Gimme a frickin break! You guys always pull this crap in the aftermath of a Republican disaster.

Everybody was a RINO...Ike, Reagan, Bush..when are you guys gonna get around to electing a REAL Republican so we can have someone to compare all of these RINO's to?

Geez.
Then you should not have an issue pointing out all these super conservative bills he signed, or the super conservative programs/policies he implemented while in office.

I'll wait

Old 07-30-2013, 11:02 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,045,420 times
She ran one thing in her life and she stunk at it and lied about it and now she wants you to promote her. Just because she says it with a loud stern voice doesn't make it true, good or right.

Old 07-30-2013, 11:10 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,336,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I hope the 'Big One' happens sooner than later in Cal......
You're wishing death and tragedy on an entire state? What the hell is wrong with you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies