Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 09:43 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,503,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
You're having a difficult time understanding my point. The point is until the race hustlers stop painting people like George Zimmerman as "white" when he is not white, and until they stop trumping up white-on-black crimes as "hate crimes" and downplaying black-on-white crimes as anything but racial, the race issue will never go away. Until then...

Isn't it ironic though that the tolerant and colorblind left wing race hustler are the ones that are really fueling the race issue? Isn't it?

Yes, he's black. Just like Prez Obama is solely, entirely viewed of as a "black," despite being of half Irish/white-American.

You guys want to play your games, we can play ours too. Get used to it.
You're being obstinately dopey. Obama clearly looks black. He can't possibly 'pass' as white. This Dewayne guy appears white, could not 'pass' as black, regardless of his parents' colors [btw, where have you seen one is black, one white ?].

Old 08-21-2013, 09:47 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,413,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingatlanta View Post
Well if this kid is half white why didn't his white mama teach him any better then?
Another fatherless black kid running amok but remember Don Lemonn is a sellout and we shouldn't profile because that's mean.

Old 08-21-2013, 09:48 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,386,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
What you have to understand here is that some people on this forum use race negatively when it comes to black people. They are never going to position black in anyway positive. Govie's post is a prime example.
Are you somehow saying the MSM goes out of their way to make glowingly positive examples of white-on-black crimes or to bury those stories like they like to when the roles are reversed?

Are you saying they don't go way out of their way to downplay race when the crime is violent black-on-white? Please tell me you aren't that ignorant to these FACTS.

Quote:
Well if this kid is half white why didn't his white mama teach him any better then?
You think I'm not well aware there are plenty of white trash in this country? I'll be the first to condemn any violent crimes when the perpetrator is from my race (white), believe me.

Old 08-21-2013, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
You're being obstinately dopey. Obama clearly looks black. He can't possibly 'pass' as white. This Dewayne guy appears white, could not 'pass' as black, regardless of his parents' colors [btw, where have you seen one is black, one white ?].
Well it's obvious he chose not to pass for White, going by the silly racial classifications in America he is black. Now personally I think he's White but I'm just following the rules of the land that oddly enough Blacks themselves defend.

Old 08-21-2013, 09:50 AM

Also it should be pointed out the "White" boy isn't being charged with murder the two black kids are my guess is the "White" boy will turn states evidence against the two.

Old 08-21-2013, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I agree.

I bet these "kids" called themselves gangstas, n-i-g-g-a-s, and played a whole lot of Grand Theft Auto.
It's what they see on the screen that has them desensitized to acts of random violence.
The games themselves have no other purpose but to be gratuitous violence.

No one can tell me that the impressionable do not imitate art (if one can even call ^^^ it that).

With many parents simply not saying no to this trash, I'm surprised stories like this are not
more prevalent.
You would be correct I visited some of the perps twitter feeds. The last tweet from one of them was a tweet to Chief Keef, a pot smoking, gang banging teenage rapper with a rap sheet. There are a lot of impressionable black boys that adopt these personas with deadly consequences. In a normal functioning community hip hop would be nothing more than teenage angst but because so many of these boys are raising themselves with little constructive guidance they adop the thug life.

Don Lemonn pointed this out and he was called all kinds of names. Oh well a couple more black inmates and they're not in prison for weed!

Old 08-21-2013, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Criminals come in all races not just black.

And yes other news stories have commenters saying that one of the killers in this case is WHITE. NOT mixed.
Yes but a disproportionate number of violent criminals are Black.

Old 08-21-2013, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Geez...a guy is killed in a senseless murder, and all you guys can scream at each other about is which race gets the most credit for the murder.

Unbelievable. Next, you'll all be talking about "race wars" again.
Well if folks want to blame guns why can folks blame race?

Old 08-21-2013, 10:20 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,295,132 times
Just a few months ago I was being told, "There needs to be a conversation about race in this country".

Only now, no one's talkin' about race.....

Old 08-21-2013, 10:34 AM

437 posts, read 547,739 times
I don't think America especially the south is a good place for whites anymore. Murders like this are very common yet race is never mentioned even tho the killers are black power supporters https://facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...user=512428058

U won't have rallies for him, retaliatory beatings and killings (like people did for trayvon), endless debates on race an how to stop racism, the president trying to spark black on white hate by commenting on it so divisively, celebrities tweeting their outrage, etc. this story will be dead in 2 days and race will have never been brought up even in the "racist republican redneck" state that it occurred in, Oklahoma.

City-data will probably delete this post just Cus it's truthful but oh well.

Last edited by travel-a-lot; 08-21-2013 at 10:49 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies