Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2013, 10:47 AM

1,025 posts, read 1,752,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetto View Post
Even after we all know of the Tawana Brawley hoax and and how he lied about it?
Black folks supporting Al Sharpton what are you talking about? I could ask why most white conservatives listen to Rush Limbaugh and support him after all the vile things and lies he says on a daily basis. Even Republican elected officials are scared to go against this man in fear of being scrutinized by him on the radio.

Liberals and Democrats with Al Sharpton not so much. I actually watch and like his show on MSNBC and I think people are pulling things out of their behinds about him. Sharpton is like any other liberal leaning guy and he makes rational points on his show. He isn't some "radical" race baiting guy like a lot of neocons assume. He definitely isn't on the air calling women "slu***" like other people we know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2013, 10:51 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,525,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Not only murdering and raping white people, but collecting unlimited welfare checks, buying porterhouse steaks and caviar and priceless jewelry from exotic locales, all on his dime!!!
Wow, I am just so exhausted this morning after being out all night killin' white people and spending their money (welfare checks) on bottles of champagne and foie gras. I barely had the energy to drive my Maybach (courtesy of welfare checks) back to my mansion (paid for by Section 8 and money from mugging white people) so that I could pack for the "Grand Tour" (once again paid for by white people....who I killed...no I mean robbed and then killed).

Old 09-01-2013, 10:53 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,963,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by e2ksj3 View Post
Even Republican elected officials are scared to go against this man in fear of being scrutinized by him on the radio.

Liberals and Democrats with Al Sharpton not so much. I actually watch and like his show on MSNBC and I think people are pulling things out of their behinds about him. Sharpton is like any other liberal leaning guy and he makes rational points on his show. He isn't some "radical" race baiting guy like a lot of neocons assume. He definitely isn't on the air calling women "slu***" like other people we know.
You are so right about him. Democrats are on his show all the time. Conservatives are scared to go against him on his turf.

Old 09-01-2013, 10:53 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,525,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
I saw it on YouTube.

I also forgot about Jeremiah Wright.
Oh, you saw it on YouTube. Well now, that settles everything. If it was on YT then its an indisputable fact.

Old 09-01-2013, 10:54 AM

3,877 posts, read 3,892,772 times
This seriously pissing me off If you go on the street, and do a survey on Black people I can effing Gaurente most people don't even know who Al Sharpton is. I have no Clue why these Racist, Ignorant folks like to associate every Black Person with Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson.

Old 09-01-2013, 10:55 AM

349 posts, read 422,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by e2ksj3 View Post
Black folks supporting Al Sharpton what are you talking about? I could ask why most white conservatives listen to Rush Limbaugh and support him after all the vile things and lies he says on a daily basis. Even Republican elected officials are scared to go against this man in fear of being scrutinized by him on the radio.

Um no. Al Sharpton never makes any valid points. Almost everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie, over exaggeration or he takes towards blaming someone/something.

Old 09-01-2013, 10:56 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,963,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
This seriously pissing me off If you go on the street, and do a survey on Black people I can effing Gaurente most people don't even know who Al Sharpton is. I have no Clue why these Racist, Ignorant folks like to associate every Black Person with Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson.
You answered your own question when you identified them as racist and ignorant.

Old 09-01-2013, 10:57 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,185,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
To understand how far the civil rights movement has become a farce, consider that Martin Luther King Jr's actions have never been the subject of a Saturday Night Live skit, and Al Sharpton's actions have been the subject of several.

Enough said. He's an embarrassment to the nation, and black people would do well to ignore him and subject him to permanent irrelevancy.
We'll do well to do whatever the hell we want to do and support whomever we feel like supporting.

If that's Sharpton, so be it.

If folks don't like it, too bad.

Old 09-01-2013, 10:57 AM

5,261 posts, read 4,154,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Oh, you saw it on YouTube. Well now, that settles everything. If it was on YT then its an indisputable fact.
If it seems dubious, I verify it on The Blaze, World Nut Daily or I see if Sarah Palin has commented on the subject.

Old 09-01-2013, 11:01 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,045,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetto View Post
Even after we all know of the Tawana Brawley hoax and and how he lied about it?
It's not blacks....it's white guilt lefties who place him in a position of high esteem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies