Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 06:02 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,709,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Where is congress? Is that your answer? That is what Obama is waiting for............even though a week and a half ago we had to go save all the women and children from the gas.........to decide. It's just amazing the show put on. Now Hanoi John is doing his "homework" and they will all get back to us. It's a gdam joke. I'm tired of this sheet and so should everybody else be but hey it's our grand leader so we will pretend it isn't going on...........unless it is.......so says the media and Obamites. Unreal and completely ridiculous is what it all is.

Pray for the women and children and innocent civilians though.........what a joke.
You misunderstand. I wasn't referring to Obama's public show of seeking Congressional approval for use of military force in this specific instance. I was addressing the funding issue in general. We are supporting rebel groups whose goal is to destroy us and our way of life.

Congresss has abdicated on all fronts. They are no longer representing us, the people. They haven't been for a long time, except for a small handful. Majority represent themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2013, 06:08 AM

WARNING -- extremely graphic! Also, there is a video at the end of the story can be seen at the link.

SYRIA: Obama-backed FSA ‘rebels’ storm Chrisitan holy sites, warning Christians to “convert or be beheaded” | BARE NAKED ISLAM

Syrian rebels have taken control of an historic Christian village near Damascus. A new report from a ministry worker confirms that rebels battling President Bashar al-Assad for control are imposing Islamic law, giving Christians the choice to convert or die.

...didn't watch the video - very graphic as the "religion of peace" is beheading Christians....you can just read the text like I did. We ( O) have really wrought havoc in the middle east, where we have no business supporting terrorists.

Old 09-16-2013, 07:32 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,734,809 times
Wait news flash!!, oh never mind

Old 09-16-2013, 08:59 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,952,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
You misunderstand. I wasn't referring to Obama's public show of seeking Congressional approval for use of military force in this specific instance. I was addressing the funding issue in general. We are supporting rebel groups whose goal is to destroy us and our way of life.

Congresss has abdicated on all fronts. They are no longer representing us, the people. They haven't been for a long time, except for a small handful. Majority represent themselves.
It's like people are in some kind of denial or trance, which is it.....

Old 09-19-2013, 01:14 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,189,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So the guy who is wanted for the 911 attacks declares he's the leader of the "rebels" and our leaders still plow on? I heard old Hanoi John is going to do his "homework" and get back to us in a week or so. It's utter insanity. Not to far a ways back they were screaming how we had to go save all the women and children and innocent civilians. I guess they will have to wait for the ketchup man to do his homework now too. Zawahri just has to wait for guns from the CIA.

"Al-Zawahri is wanted for alleged connections to the September 11 attacks and Osama bin Laden. According to London’s “The Telegraph,†he called yesterday for new attacks on the United States to “bleed America economically.â€
According to a Bipartisan Policy Center report titled “Jihadist Terrorism: A Threat Assessment,†“Zawahiri rejected AQI’s (Al Qaeda in Iraq) assertion of control over al-Nusra and declared the Syrian group to be under his direction … (Al Nusra) is widely acknowledged as the most effective fighting force in the war against Bashar al-Assad’s regimeâ€.
If this doesn’t qualify Obama and Brennan for indefinite detention under the 2012 NDAA section 1021 for having “substantially supported al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces,†then it is difficult to imagine what does.
The reality dawning on even the most casual observers of this circus is that the Obama Administration’s sales pitch for an attack on Syria, and by proxy Russia, has turned the “war on terror†into a bloody exercise in absurdity."

Read more: Syria Dream Team: Obama, Brennan, and al-Zawahri | Washington Times Communities

Let me see if I get his straight......

According to the Senate Intelligence Committee, the Clinton Administration, specifically Bill Clinton, violates US public laws and UN Security Council Resolutions by purchasing weapons and munitions from from Iran.....the Iran-Kosovo Scandal.

Clinton then takes those illegally purchased weapons and munitions and ships them to Albania.

In Albania, al-Zawahiri ---a known al-Qaida lieutenant -- takes the illegally purchased weapons and munitions provided by Blow Job Bill and Neo-Con Tony Lake (who was Obama's foreign policy advisor during the 2008 Presidential Campaign) and smuggles them into Bosnia and Kosovo-Metohija to arm the Bosniaks and Kosovars in violation of US public laws and UN Security Council Resolutions.

And now, Zawahiri is supposedly running the show in Syria.

And what, I'm supposed to be shocked or something?

Seen that before....

Mircea

Old 09-19-2013, 02:57 PM

^^^ those would be the actions of traitors, would they not?

Old 09-19-2013, 03:24 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,673,795 times
Quote:
WARNING -- extremely graphic! Also, there is a video at the end of the story can be seen at the link.

SYRIA: Obama-backed FSA ‘rebels’ storm Chrisitan holy sites, warning Christians to “convert or be beheaded” | BARE NAKED ISLAM

Syrian rebels have taken control of an historic Christian village near Damascus. A new report from a ministry worker confirms that rebels battling President Bashar al-Assad for control are imposing Islamic law, giving Christians the choice to convert or die.

...didn't watch the video - very graphic as the "religion of peace" is beheading Christians....you can just read the text like I did. We ( O) have really wrought havoc in the middle east, where we have no business supporting terrorists.
Your link showing rebel atrocities against Christians is a deception. It's titled the FSA is responsible for the beheadings but the body of the text readily acknowledges that it is the Islamic terrorist Al Qaeda group known as Jabha al Nour. A radical Islamic fighting group.
In reality, the FSA (Free Syrian Army) is made up of Syrian citizens and Syrian Army officers and enlisted who have revolted along with 78% of the Syrian population against the 43 year old dictatorship of The Assad family. The FSA is completely secular and is not composed of Al Qaeda elements and or The Muslim Brotherhood.

I know you guys are desperately trying to pin Obama with the crime of supplying the Al Qaeda with weapons but that is simply not true to any degree. This thread is a blatant distortion of the truth to further the Obama haters agenda. If you attempt to claim that the Obama administration is supplying arms and financial aid to these Al Qaeda rebels, I will flat out call you liars.

I know that you guys would only be happy if Obama were to be charged with aiding and abetting terrorists and immediately shipped off to Gitmo.
I guess one can dream about winning the lottery too.

Old 09-22-2013, 05:41 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I wouldn't think to accuse the President of that, nor would I ever accuse him of ever supporting the Muslim Brotherhood.

I'm sure that he is fully aware of what factions belong to which groups and who is aligned with whom (even if the rest of the world doesn't know for sure).

Old 09-22-2013, 05:47 AM

1,391 posts, read 1,234,823 times
Quote:
^^^ those would be the actions of traitors, would they not?
Yes. He should put up against the wall immediately. Do it now before we all die!!!!!!!!

Old 09-22-2013, 06:08 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,553,619 times
Quote:
If you attempt to claim that the Obama administration is supplying arms and financial aid to these Al Qaeda rebels, I will flat out call you liars.

A bot is confronted with the truth about its messiah and gets upset.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies