Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 09:03 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,862,488 times

Advertisements

You can not have violence unless you dupe youth and deploy them. Instead of bombing the whole area...it would be better to have better intelligence and find out who the old miserable bastards hiding behind the guise of religion are....the ones who con thousands of young people to harm others and in the process harm themselves while these old creeps stay safe and mentally masturbate over the thoughts of their own evil power....

As I mentioned before...with modern digital recording of events such as YOUTUBE...You can have a good look at what is going on in the middle east....kids and young foolish adults doing the bidding of evil old men and woman....All of the participants in violence are duped young fools.............You hear them cry out in a panic - almost in tears brought on my self inflicted personal terror "God is great- God as great...all the while they are crying like children caught up in some mess beyond their control.

WHO are the people USING youth as some sort of perverse sport and amusement? Intelligent agencies should make a concerted effort to find out who is really in control...cos's it's not the participants.....All you see these young guys doing is killing and crippling each other...blowing up valuable real estate and destroying valuable housing...ensuring that no matter what the out come- poverty and misery will follow no matter who "wins"....................Time to look at the man behind the curtain.....don't take out the nation- remove the crime bosses.

Old 09-20-2013, 09:28 AM

6,072 posts, read 6,071,822 times
Libya, Syria, Pakistan, Iran - Why Not Just Bomb The Entire Mid East?

I'll agree to that motion if we round up all the internet warriors shouting for WW3 & put them and their crusading families on the front lines first.

I suggest one takes a look at a map to see where the US forces are, why not only but Iran, Russia and to a lesser extent China don't want the American military to gain a foothold in Syria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
You can not have violence unless you dupe youth and deploy them. Instead of bombing the whole area...it would be better to have better intelligence and find out who the old miserable bastards hiding behind the guise of religion are....the ones who con thousands of young people to harm others and in the process harm themselves while these old creeps stay safe and mentally masturbate over the thoughts of their own evil power....

As I mentioned before...with modern digital recording of events such as YOUTUBE...You can have a good look at what is going on in the middle east....kids and young foolish adults doing the bidding of evil old men and woman....All of the participants in violence are duped young fools.............You hear them cry out in a panic - almost in tears brought on my self inflicted personal terror "God is great- God as great...all the while they are crying like children caught up in some mess beyond their control.

WHO are the people USING youth as some sort of perverse sport and amusement? Intelligent agencies should make a concerted effort to find out who is really in control...cos's it's not the participants.....All you see these young guys doing is killing and crippling each other...blowing up valuable real estate and destroying valuable housing...ensuring that no matter what the out come- poverty and misery will follow no matter who "wins"....................Time to look at the man behind the curtain.....don't take out the nation- remove the crime bosses.
Denny did a interview with Oreily on the importance of communication.

Last edited by kovert; 09-20-2013 at 10:28 AM..

Old 09-20-2013, 09:54 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,862,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovert View Post
Libya, Syria, Pakistan, Iran - Why Not Just Bomb The Entire Mid East?

I'll agree to that motion if we round up all the internet warriors shouting for WW3 & put them and their crusading families on the front lines first.

I suggest one takes a look at a map to see the US forces are why not only but Iran, Russia and to a lesser extent China don't want American to gain a foothold in Syria.

Denny did a interview with Oreily on the importance of communication.

Why is everyone about empire expansion? Do they really need to get a "foot hold"? There was a term used by the old Soviet leaders "American adventurism" - it seems that power and domain over your own turf fails to satisfy certain people and leaders...The elites want some fun at the expense of young men...who die....I have always said that elite world wide are thrill seekers...to have someone die is a thrill...They don't care if it is their own or others...as long as someone dies they feel like they are playing an important game.

Having said that...The leader of Syria is a slight man who is not a great example of exceptional breeding....He does wear the finest Armani suits though....I bet he has the finest tailors in the world...His costumes must run about 10 grand a piece....He is much like Obama...and Putin....men of minor ability...How the hell these chumps got into power is beyond me....BUT - what seems to be the truth is that most if not all world leaders these days are controlled by committees...who they really are we don't know.

I knew this one old man who quietly had control over the Canadian banking system...billions upon billions of dollars that did not move without his approval....He is deceased now - but it make one wonder...if these types of guys who are like quiet mafia godfathers...they must exist all over the world.....I am sure that Putin the pin head...and Obama...and the Syrian guy are all puppets.....These god father types that I have mentioned have great security...the security of non-existence. The guy I knew rode the subway..and lived modestly - but he LOVED power and loved the fact that no one knew how much effect he had.

The real trouble makers are all in their 70s and they are like mischief making little boys....When this guy I knew died...I check out his personal wealth...just in one company he controlled over 40 billion...and there were many companies......Point I am making is there are other forces at work here and they will never enter into the public realm or spot light.

I don't pay much attention to the "suits" what we see as far as supposed leaders are all chumps...You can tell just by looking at them...The man I had mentioned - and I had not seen him in over three decades...but what I remember about my one visit to his office is that he was a giant...I have large hands but my hand was dwarfed in his...He spoke in a slow deep voice ...One of the last things I remember coming out of his mouth on the phone was the comment - "What do you think of the weather I sent you?" - These types exist...They believe they are gods......so go figure....how many of these demi-gods do we have on earth and what kind of mischief are they up to in their search for amusement at the expense of humanity?

Old 09-20-2013, 06:21 PM

27,306 posts, read 16,287,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Obama’s new ‘red line’

President Obama drew another “red line” Sunday, now on Iranian nukes — and insisted that this time, he really means it, despite infamously wavering on his red-line pledge about Syria using chemical weapons.

“My suspicion is that the Iranians recognize they shouldn’t draw a lesson that we haven’t struck [Syria] to think we won’t strike Iran,” Obama said in an interview aired on ABC’s “This Week.”

“I think what the Iranians understand is that the nuclear issue is a far larger issue for us than the chemical-weapons issue, that the threat against Israel, that a nuclear Iran poses, is much closer to our core interests,” he said.

Apparently we need to just launch attacks into every country in the Mid East, surely one of these actions will spark a regional war.
I am for turning the whole region into glass.

Old 09-20-2013, 06:36 PM

350 posts, read 712,046 times
I think I'll recycle this.

Reading posters comment on something so complex as geopolitics and all the intricacies and details involved in managing the government's position/strategy is like listening to my cleaning lady comment on neurosurgery.

Old 09-20-2013, 07:12 PM

537 posts, read 742,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainwashed_in_church View Post
I think I'll recycle this.

Reading posters comment on something so complex as geopolitics and all the intricacies and details involved in managing the government's position/strategy is like listening to my cleaning lady comment on neurosurgery.
PRESACTLY!! Like a rehash of every fatuous Fox Noise CNN MSNBC talking head soundbite ad nauseum.

"“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”
— John Sheehan, S.J. (a Jesuit priest)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies