Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 04:30 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,941,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
""they represent the approval and acceptance of every liberal.""

Only you have brought that up. We were chastising the individual up to your post.
This isn't a war, is it?
You missed post #2. Not to mention the purpose of the OP is transparent to any intelligent person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2013, 04:40 PM

30,087 posts, read 18,701,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Capitol Alert: Tweet from Sacramento County Democratic official condemned

This is the second time this week that a liberal has wished death on innocent children. First the children of NRA families, and then today, this Democratic official wishes a horrible death against more innocent children.

He should have been fired on the spot, but it doesn't look like the California Dems are doing anything at this point.
Liberals are, in the aggregate, hateful, spiteful, narrow minded people. I find it interesting that they call themselves "liberal", as "fascist" would be more appropriate.

Why are liberals always-

1. angry
2. spouting hateful vitriol
3. begging for others to pay for things, while they themselves, donate very little
4. seeking blame in others, rather than themselves
5. looking for the government to solve their problems, rather than doing so themselves
6. constantly blaming conservatives for their failures

Being a liberal is like being a two year old child with a dirty diaper. The child is crying and KNOWS that something is wrong, but is unable and or unwilling to offer a solution. They seek someone else (the parent) to DO SOMETHING. Their "job" is simply to complain and hope to God that an adult does SOMETHING.

Old 09-20-2013, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Liberals are, in the aggregate, hateful, spiteful, narrow minded people. I find it interesting that they call themselves "liberal", as "fascist" would be more appropriate.

Why are liberals always-

1. angry
2. spouting hateful vitriol
3. begging for others to pay for things, while they themselves, donate very little
4. seeking blame in others, rather than themselves
5. looking for the government to solve their problems, rather than doing so themselves
6. constantly blaming conservatives for their failures

Being a liberal is like being a two year old child with a dirty diaper. The child is crying and KNOWS that something is wrong, but is unable and or unwilling to offer a solution. They seek someone else (the parent) to DO SOMETHING. Their "job" is simply to complain and hope to God that an adult does SOMETHING.
It's posts like this that make me realize the myopic minds on here and the futility of attempting intelligent debate.

Old 09-20-2013, 04:45 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,240,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
It's posts like this that make me realize the myopic minds on here and the futility of attempting intelligent debate.
It is certainly a bi-partisan illness.

Old 09-20-2013, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
It is certainly a bi-partisan illness.
I fade in and out of the POC forum because I get so tired of the stupid partisan preschool fights. Well, that and some of the really hateful monsters that post here. What board do moderates post to? Haha

Old 09-20-2013, 04:49 PM

30,087 posts, read 18,701,618 times
Quote:
Of course, as you are of superior intellect and KNOW what is appropriate!

As a liberal, you are a classic example of the Dunning-Kruger effect- the presumption of superiority among those least enlightened.

I am a conservative. I will match IQ points and degrees with you any day you want. The reason there is no "debate" for you is your unwillingness to understand objective information and seek the comfortable refuge of "emotion" and "compassion" in making your decisions. Ironically, those guidelines lead you to the ineffective solutions, yet satisfy your deep sense of guilt and self hate.

Pulling a "D" lever in the voting booth does not spit out a "MENSA" membership. I am sorry, but they stopped doing that a few years ago.

Old 09-20-2013, 04:50 PM

Quote:
I fade in and out of the POC forum because I get so tired of the stupid partisan preschool fights. Well, that and some of the really hateful monsters that post here. What board do moderates post to? Haha
Said it before and Ill say it again. Change a name or a label. Con or lib for example and the posts would be identical. Hardliners are like rock groupies. It really is amazing how blind some people actively try to be.

Old 09-20-2013, 04:50 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,152,752 times
It's pretty much what Cruz is saying the people that will not be able to afford health insurance for their family without The ACA.

Cruz is FOS anyway, he's just doing this to garner as much attention as he can for his self-serving political career. He's such a con artist putz and a mean spirited one at that.

Old 09-20-2013, 04:53 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,933,857 times
At same time doesn't want anything to do with obamacare or himself and other federal employees thus the exemption.

Old 09-20-2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
It's pretty much what Cruz is saying the people that will not be able to afford health insurance for their family without The ACA.

Cruz is FOS anyway, he's just doing this to garner as much attention as he can for his self-serving political career. He's such a con artist putz and a mean spirited one at that.
Pretty much described every career politician in office today.
Can you honestly say that Obama doesn't do the exact same thing?
Parades a chemical Engineer on stage and represents her as the average Illegal??? Come on what was the mission? It certainly wasn't integrity or honesty.
McCain questioning Kerry about using the military in Syria. Neither one of them were honest and neither have an iota of integrity. This is the American politician. Some hide it better than others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies