Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 02:55 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times

Advertisements

They are saying they will continue to update this list. Pretty darn sad that in this economy that these employers have to cut hours to pay for this mandate that most Americans do NOT WANT!

Mexican American Opportunity Foundation
South County Child Care Workers Say Nonprofit Employer is Cutting Hours – To Avoid Obamacare Coverage
Even backers of federal health-care reform are starting to come to grips with the law of unintended consequences as President Barack Obama’s Affordable Care Act takes effect.

South County Child Care Workers Say Nonprofit Employer is Cutting Hours

For the LIST OF EMPLOYERS CUTTING HOURS.
ObamaCare Employer Mandate: A List Of Cuts To Work Hours, Jobs - Investors.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2013, 05:20 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Especially since they pushed the employer mandate and penalties out until 2015.

Old 09-28-2013, 07:49 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,846,248 times
Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn
Yes excellent isnt it??

I wonder what the idiots think about this WHO SUPPORT OBAMACARE??

Old 09-28-2013, 08:00 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,884,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Yes excellent isnt it??

I wonder what the idiots think about this WHO SUPPORT OBAMACARE??
Those idiots are still listening to comrade obama who said ACA is having no effects on the job situation. They know obama would never lie to them, so it must be true...
Anyone of any intelligence wouldn't have supported to begin with...

Old 09-28-2013, 08:05 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
It takes 10 seconds to read the explanation they give for how they calculate which companies are on this list to know it is a fraud.

The sad part is, you people hate President Obama so much you will believe anything.

Old 09-28-2013, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
It takes 10 seconds to read the explanation they give for how they calculate which companies are on this list to know it is a fraud.

The sad part is, you people hate President Obama so much you will believe anything.
Case in point, here is another that actually believes obama's lies... How sad for our country we have so many with their hands out they can't reason and see we have a communist dictator running the country...

Old 09-28-2013, 08:25 PM

7,506 posts, read 5,753,469 times
Quote:

What scares me the most is that the entire world knows and sees he's an incompetent moron that has made a conflate mockery of a once great nation. Yet, liberal moonbats continue to believe, regardless of all this, that he is some savior that will take care of you.

I said this earlier. Liberals are like herion addicts. Once the needle delievers that dose of free money you enter into a world of submissive denial. You will continue to seek that next entitlement high regardless of the cost to others. You blame everyone for your addiction but yourself and will do anything such as lie, cheat and steal to get your fix...

Old 09-28-2013, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
What scares me the most is that the entire world knows and sees he's an incompetent moron that has made a conflate mockery of a once great nation. Yet, liberal moonbats continue to believe, regardless of all this, that he is some savior that will take care of you.

I said this earlier. Liberals are like herion addicts. Once the needle delievers that dose of free money you enter into a world of submissive denial. You will continue to seek that next entitlement high regardless of the cost to others. You blame everyone for your addiction but yourself and will do anything such as lie, cheat and steal to get your fix...
I love how You can some how read the minds of everyone in the world.

And have you ever thought that maybe.... just maybe other people dont agree with you ?

And LOL @ " You blame everyone for your addiction but yourself and will do anything such as lie, cheat and steal to get your fix "

Sorry to burst your bubble, but i was never on food stamps, never lived in section 8, worked my way through college and earned my degree with honors and now have a job that i actually like.

the hyperbole from people like you is one of the reasons this nation has such a huge divide.

Old 09-28-2013, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Case in point, here is another that actually believes obama's lies... How sad for our country we have so many with their hands out they can't reason and see we have a communist dictator running the country...

Regardless of your belief that Obama is lying, that has nothing to do with the content of my comment. How about you simply refute what i said rather than starting a whole another subject entirely ?

And please show me how my hand is out? I would love to know how you came to that conclusion based on my comment.

this aught to be interesting.

Old 09-28-2013, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Regardless of your belief that Obama is lying, that has nothing to do with the content of my comment. How about you simply refute what i said rather than starting a whole another subject entirely ?

And please show me how my hand is out? I would love to know how you came to that conclusion based on my comment.

this aught to be interesting.
It was based on the fact you are a democrat. Nothing more be said.. That says it all...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies