Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2013, 06:45 PM

57,268 posts, read 26,199,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
I find it really interesting that with 800,000 non-essential Federal employees not working that our country hasn't imploded yet. LOL!!!!

I know all the Moonbat *******s are hoping for it though. Just like they were all praying that the woman shot in DC yesterday was a luntatic white male NRA member loaded down with assualt rifles in the trunk and the car wired with C4.
Yes they had a job, maybe it didn't have a large impact yet, mostly because they came to their sense last time around and funded air traffic controllers. Right now those on the low end are already feeling the shutdown, if this goes on for several months middle class people will also see an impact and at the end of the day those 800,000 will have what amounts to a paid vacation thanks to Ted Cruz. I guess the government hasn't imploded but if you don't mind wasting money and inconveniencing people then this is the way to go, makes me proud.

Old 10-04-2013, 06:46 PM

6,356 posts, read 7,766,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOV49 View Post
...Why, with all the negative issues surrounding him, is he not facing impeachment?
He may be a buffoon and incompetent, but has done nothing to warrant impeachment. He has done exactly what he said he was going to do, and slightly more than half the country agreed with the direction he wanted to take the country in the last election. We're stuck with him for awhile longer.

Old 10-04-2013, 06:47 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
His website says it all. Lord help the USA survive this fool and his supporters.

The White House
You mad bro?

Old 10-04-2013, 06:49 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadhogHR View Post
Agreed! ( I have about grown weary of complaining...let the impeachment begin!)
"roadhogHR has grown weary of complaining", I wonder if that is listed as grounds for impeachment, lessee...

No - no, it appears the Framers of the Constitution didn't have the foresight to add that either.

Old 10-04-2013, 06:53 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
His website says it all. Lord help the USA survive this fool and his supporters.

The White House
lol... Oh geez. Another aggrieved, right-winger. Who cares.

Old 10-04-2013, 06:53 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You mad bro?
Oh, he mad.

Old 10-04-2013, 06:55 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Lets not forget the most recent polls that show Obama at a 40% approval rating, majority of Americans want him to negotiate with the house over the budget and debt ceiling, Most Americans want Obummercare's individual mandate pushed back at LEAST one year just like employers and EVERYONE in government should have NO exemptions under Obummercare.

One can only hope.

Reid and Obama don't want this shutdown getting all the way to the Debt Ceiling deadline.
Obama's approval ratings are not good, but GOP's is even worse.

Tea party has 22% approval, which is beyond pathetic.
Tea Party Support Dwindles to Near-Record Low

72% oppose CONGRESS shutting down the government over this nonsense.
National (US) Poll - October 1, 2013 - American Voters Reject GOP Shu | Quinnipiac University Connecticut

More Americans blame Republicans for the shutdown than Democrats or Obama; 80% sat threatening a shutdown (what the Republicans initiated with their demands) is an unacceptable way to negotiate.
Government shutdown threat unacceptable, poll says - CBS News

In this poll, 62% say they want no shutdown over Obamacare.
Majority Want No Shutdown, Deal With Obamacare Separately - NationalJournal.com

In this one, 59% are against it.
Most Americans against defunding Obamacare: Survey

You don't have a freaking leg to stand on!

Old 10-04-2013, 06:56 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadhogHR View Post
Agreed! ( I have about grown weary of complaining...let the impeachment begin!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You mad bro?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
"roadhogHR has grown weary of complaining", I wonder if that is listed as grounds for impeachment, lessee...

No - no, it appears the Framers of the Constitution didn't have the foresight to add that either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
lol... Oh geez. Another aggrieved, right-winger. Who cares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Oh, he mad.
Can we impeach "roadhog" for complaining? lol

Old 10-04-2013, 07:00 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,094,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOV49 View Post
I agree, Obama is a national disgrace. I am disgusted with his arrogance and narcissism. He's the least presidential person ever to inhabit the White House. Why, with all the negative issues surrounding him, is he not facing impeachment?
Arrogance and narcissism? Any actual examples?

To be impeached, you typically have to do something illegal. If you want to do it for any questionable actions in war or the NSA thing, I'd listen, but first I ask, why was Bush allowed to do this? Seeing as his spied on Americans to find terrorists, waterboarded terrorists, and made up a fictional story to justify a holy war with Iraq, Bush was a fine candidate for impeachment.

Old 10-04-2013, 07:04 PM

304 posts, read 472,278 times
Pray...for kings and all others who are in authority, so that we can live in peace..
I Tim. 2:2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies