Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2013, 05:43 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,698,829 times

Advertisements

How liberals can be against executing a mass murderer or pedophile but be perfectly fine with ripping a baby apart limb from limb and having its lungs collapse on it's self while inside the womb (this IS what happens in an abortion you know) is complete hypocrisy and downright disgusting..

So how one can make the claim that liberals are more compassionate is beyond me. Ain't it convenient that all the pro abortion people are already born?

Old 10-05-2013, 05:53 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,473,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
So if we don't support you wrapped, nebulous "for the greater good" ideals we are for Sweatshops, forced abortions, sex trade, and people living in squalor? funny, you need a out of control government and a disarmed public for that..what to the statist want?
Sorry, but SS, Medicare, public roads, and public education as been a success.

Lets not forget about OSHA, minimum wage, and child labor laws.

Call me a statist all you want.

Old 10-05-2013, 05:58 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,750,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
Sorry, but SS, Medicare, public roads, and public education as been a success.

Lets not forget about OSHA, minimum wage, and child labor laws.

Call me a statist all you want.
really? so the 35W Bridge Collapse as well as the road system following apart? Social Security is a ponzi scheme, medicare is riddleled with fraud.. and public education is a success? I have to ask, you are dumb or high? have you seen how bad Americas schools are?

You are aware the OSHA, Min wage and Child Labor Laws would have happened anyways even with out the statist...and for all the good they have done it has still not over come the massive harm, waste and faud that have cause..but then again if I had the history of failure, waste, fraud, and tyranny that the progressive statist have I would change history too..

Old 10-05-2013, 05:59 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,953,424 times
https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...operation.html

this thread is currently running...read all the compassion offered.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:06 PM

Quote:
really? so the 35W Bridge Collapse as well as the road system following apart? Social Security is a ponzi scheme, medicare is riddleled with fraud.. and public education is a success? I have to ask, you are dumb or high? have you seen how bad Americas schools are?
I am high on conservatism.

Lets abolish SS, Medicare, the interstate highway system, the Civil Rights act, and public education.

Quote:
You are aware the OSHA, Min wage and Child Labor Laws would have happened anyways even with out the statist...and for all the good they have done it has still not over come the massive harm, waste and faud that have cause..but then again if I had the history of failure, waste, fraud, and tyranny that the progressive statist have I would change history too..
Oh, so you are a statist, who isn't a statist.

Please do America a favor and go Galt on on us.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:06 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,918,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...operation.html

this thread is currently running...read all the compassion offered.
Why does a person who took such drastic actions, with dire consequences...knowingly and willingly, for such a superficial reason...deserve any sympathy?

It's very sad...and I sympathize with the mental illness that ultimately ended up killing them but that doesn't change the fact that that person was exponentially foolish.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:11 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,750,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
I am high on conservatism.

Lets abolish SS, Medicare, the interstate highway system, the Civil Rights act, and public education.

Oh, so you are a statist, who isn't a statist.

Please do America a favor and go Galt on on us.

Did I say anything along those lines?

I should have the choice to opt out of SS, Return the interstate highways to the states so it can be better managed,

The civil rights act is great it should have been past in 1958 but those dems would not have it

And school voucher, to give every child a choice in education..and not condemn them to a failing school..

Old 10-05-2013, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Did I say anything along those lines?

I should have the choice to opt out of SS, Return the interstate highways to the states so it can be better managed,

The civil rights act is great it should have been past in 1958 but those dems would not have it

And school voucher, to give every child a choice in education..and not condemn them to a failing school..
You do have a choice....leave America and make it a better place.

Then again, right wingers love to play the victim.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:14 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,953,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Why does a person who took such drastic actions, with dire consequences...knowingly and willingly, for such a superficial reason...deserve any sympathy?

It's very sad...and I sympathize with the mental illness that ultimately ended up killing them but that doesn't change the fact that that person was exponentially foolish.
Do you not even know this thread topic is?

I did not give any analysis as to the posters on that thread...that is to everyone else to decide...just like sympathy.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:22 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,834,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Since liberal ideology is geared to help the unfortunate, does it mean liberals themselves are more compassionate?
Nah
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.