Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2013, 06:54 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,472,247 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
I would say compassion is a part of the human condition and found in a good percentage of people, regardless of their cultural background, religion or political ideology.

I don't believe compassion is a partisan issue.
What world do you live in? Right winger have been saying that the number one problem in America is that the rich don't have enough money and that poor people and people with preexisting conditions will have health care.

For over three years, right wingers have been working to deny people health care. They have blocked jobs bills, infrastructure, bills, and have harmed the economy with austerity measurements .

Old 10-05-2013, 06:56 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,746,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
This idea that payroll taxes, roads, a clean environment, anti-discriminatory legislation, and public education is assaulting your Constitutional liberties is nonsense.

Just do us a favor and leave.
payroll tax is, and public education is no where in Article one Section 8 so under the 10th Amendment it is in the power and jurisdiction of the state.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:58 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,043,981 times
Quote:
What world do you live in? Right winger have been saying that the number one problem in America is that the rich don't have enough money and that poor people and people with preexisting conditions will have health care.

For over three years, right wingers have been working to deny people health care. They have blocked jobs bills, infrastructure, bills, and have harmed the economy with austerity measurements .
I'm having a really hard time believing that you're being serious given how off the wall and outrageously false your statements are. You're being quite Lexus-ish tonight.

Old 10-05-2013, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
OK once again you are putting words in my mouth, where did I say I did not want child labor laws, clean environment, education, teachers, scientists, roads, bridges, the internet?
I love when Cons become liberal once their stupidity is put on display.

Quote:
I want to opt out of SS, use America`s energy resource to create millions of jobs, school vouchers, turn back the highway system to the states,
Plenty of third world countries do, what you just advocated for. Please leave.

Quote:
in short get the federal government out of what it has no business in.
So you are on a drinking and driving crusade? Gosh, give it up. I realize that you are just a child, but you have no right to be driving drunk on public roads.

Quote:
We dont want to dismantle America, We want to restore it, and make the beacon of liberty, freedom, property that it is.

No one wants you and your failed ideas in this nation, take your failed collectivist message and go to China or North Korea.
The cold hard facts is that America was the most propsperous during a time of economic liberalism - when wages kept up with productivity due to a strong middle class, a minimum wage, unions, fair trade agreements, progressive taxation, strong safety nets, greater equality in the workforce, and investment into public infrastructure, health, and education.

Quote:
Quit being a lair who puts word in the mouths of other people..
It is simply disgusting that you want to **** on America and take her back to a more regressive time period

Old 10-05-2013, 07:04 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,180,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Since liberal ideology is geared to help the unfortunate, does it mean liberals themselves are more compassionate?
No.

The only thing Liberals do is talk.

If Liberals practiced what they preached, then there wouldn't be anyone in an unfortunate financial situation or other hardship.

Liberals are great at standing on a soap-box spewing lies about the "homeless" and ranting about what other people should do to help the "homeless," but Liberals won't actually help the "homeless" themselves.

And even that wouldn't be so bad, except that Liberals always want to create a behemoth blood-sucking tax-payer money drinking bureaucracy to tell other people what they ought to be doing.

Compassionately....

Mircea

Old 10-05-2013, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I'm having a really hard time believing that you're being serious given how off the wall and outrageously false your statements are. You're being quite Lexus-ish tonight.
Do you live in a cave?

Right wingers have been trying to deny poor people and people with preexisting conditions from receiving health for over three years.

Seriously. WAKE UP!

Old 10-05-2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:

..no the problem is the federal government create is many rules, laws, and regulation that make it impossible for the poor to break into the middle class, a party that shall remean nameless(the Democratic party, oh did I type that?) must keep the poor poor in order to have a massive voter based who will always vote for them base on "free" handouts..

We are not denying people healthcare, not wanting to pay for it is not denying it, the dems not passing TORT reform, or not allowing us to buy coverage from across state lines...funny isnt that denying healthcare?

What about the keystone bill line? who is blocking that? who is using the EPA and IRS as weapons to harm anyone who stands again the boy king in the white house?

infrastructure bills that are filled with billion in pork, and would result in countless billions going to labor unions..

yet your party is noble for wanting to bring 1.2 million legal immigrates here in this time of economic depression..then try to legalize 30,000,000 illegal to compete for the few jobs available.all in the name of "fairness"

disarming countless million in the name of "safety" leaving then vulnerable to criminals or the Jack Booted Thugs of a tyrannical government.

Old 10-05-2013, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Do you live in a cave?

Right wingers have been trying to deny poor people and people with preexisting conditions from receiving health for over three years.

Seriously. WAKE UP!
...how? by saying no we wont pay for you? that is deny? deny would be block the door to the ER...not saying no..

Now under trot reform those would preexisting conditions would get coverage, they cant now because the of risk of malpractice law suits.

Old 10-05-2013, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
payroll tax is, and public education is no where in Article one Section 8 so under the 10th Amendment it is in the power and jurisdiction of the state.
Do every American a favor and leave.

SS and public education is not going anywhere. These are staple programs and Americans have no need for people who want to dismantle this either of these policies.

Old 10-05-2013, 07:08 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,043,981 times
Quote:
Do you live in a cave?

Seriously. WAKE UP!
I am awake and no they haven't. You're just repeating left wing lies over and over again. I've never heard a single right winger, conservative or Republican EVER say that they didn't want people to have healthcare. We don't feel that tax payers should pay for it, there's a huge difference there which I'm sure you can't comprehend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies