Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 11:57 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,504,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
As my sources stated,

"Switzerland's nominal per capita GDP is higher than those of the larger Western and Central European economies and Japan."

If you knew what "per capita" ment you would know your post is irrelevant.
Our GDP proves we are a super power and with our military we practically own the world.
You mentioning GDP per capita and ignoring population and size isn't helping your case (whatever your case is)
If you can't even admit the US is a superpower you need to get through high school if you want to be taken seriously in these conversations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2013, 11:59 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,655,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Yes World's Superpower
look at GDP, size and population.

and what does GWB have to do with anything?
The world's superpower in military terms?

What happens when China STEALS our patented high-tech/high cost product designs?
What happened when the Chinese military recently hacked Americas computers?

Answer: Nothing because China has a huge army, high tech fighter aircraft, missile defense systems, and nuclear weapons.

Yes we are a superpower compared to Iraq or Afghanistan, but America can't mess with China or Europe. You still think we live in the year 1950.

Or did you say we are the economic superpower?

A economic superpower who buys all their high tech goods from China (and gives China all our money.)
A economic superpower with a 99%-to-GDP national debt.
ex.ex.

In this regard your living in the year 2000 when Bill Clinton was in office.

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by chad3; 10-05-2013 at 01:08 AM..

Old 10-05-2013, 12:05 AM

Quote:
The world's superpower in military terms?

What happened when the Chinese military recently hacked Americas computers?
Answer: Nothing because China has high tech fighter aircraft, missile defense systems, and nuclear weapons.

Yes we are a superpower compared to Iraq or Afghanistan, but America can't mess with China or Europe. You still think we live in the year 1950.

Or did you say we are the economic superpower?

A economic superpower who buys all their high tech goods from China (and gives China all our money.)
A economic superpower with a 99%-to-GDP national debt.
ex.ex.

In this regard your living in the year 2000 when Bill Clinton was in office.

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ha keep going off topic and ignoring my original statement, really good debate strategy you got going on there.
And China and Europe? lol bring em on.
They have nothing on our nuclear weapons, war ships, overseas military bases, marines, navy seals, air force... Etc

Old 10-05-2013, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Ha keep going off topic and ignoring my original statement, really good debate strategy you got going on there.
And China and Europe? lol bring me on.
They have nothing on our nuclear weapons, war ships, oversees military bases, marines, navy seals, air force... Etc
China has a huge military, high tech fighter aircraft, high tech defense missiles, high tech war ships, biological and chemical weapons, and 100's of nuclear weapons.

Thats why when China steals our patented (high cost) product designs, and hacks into our computers we don't do a damn thing. Yes we bully Iraq over and over, but we can't do that to China.

And its 100% insane to believe America could beat Europe in a war (without 95% of Americans getting killed.)

The Europeans have missile defense systems just like us, fighter aircraft like us, high tech radar, military satellites, attack submarines, biological and chemical weapons, and enough rockets with nuclear warheads to kill everyone in this country.

Thank God our military leaders don't think like you (because if they did we would all be dead.)

Old 10-05-2013, 12:36 AM

Quote:
China has a huge military, high tech fighter aircraft, high tech defense missiles, high tech war ships, biological and chemical weapons, and 100's of nuclear weapons.

Thats why when China steals our patented (high cost) product designs, and hacks into our computers we don't do a damn thing. Yes we bully Iraq over and over, but we can't do that to China.

And its 100% insane to believe America could beat Europe in a war (without 95% of Americans getting killed.)

The Europeans have missile defense, high tech radar, military satellites, attack submarines, biological and chemical weapons, and enough rockets with nuclear warheads to kill everyone in this country.

Thank God our military leaders know more than you (because if they didn't we would all be dead.)
Like we would resort to military action over some "hacking" lol.
About Europe,
Please use your oh so perfect off topic debating skills to think of a situation where US and Europe would get into a military conflict. We have military bases IN Europe, wouldn't be so smart to pick a fight with the country who has its own military in your country, oh yea and lets not forget that we are allies

Looks like more fail.
Now please respond by going more off topic to keep me laughing.

Old 10-05-2013, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Our GDP proves we are a super power and with our military we practically own the world.
You mentioning GDP per capita and ignoring population and size isn't helping your case (whatever your case is)
If you can't even admit the US is a superpower you need to get through high school if you want to be taken seriously in these conversations.
You have me talking about and thinking about offensive nuclear war, and I would like to stop please.

Thank you,
Chad.

Old 10-05-2013, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Like we would resort to military action over some "hacking" lol.
About Europe,
Please use your oh so perfect off topic debating skills to think of a situation where US and Europe would get into a military conflict. We have military bases IN Europe, wouldn't be so smart to pick a fight with the country who has its own military in your country, oh yea and lets not forget that we are allies

Looks like more fail.
Now please respond by going more off topic to keep me laughing.

When the Chinese military hacked our computers (to steal our technology) don't you think it at least deserved a warning/threat?

When the Chinese steal/copy our patented (high cost) products don't you think it deserves some kind of threat/warning?

I actually saw people in forums wanting to attack them for the above things (but we did nothing because of the reasons I have told you 4 times.)

Perhaps we should agree to disagree?

Chad.

Old 10-05-2013, 12:55 AM

Quote:
When the Chinese military hacked our computers (to steal our technology) don't you think it at least deserved a warning/threat?

When the Chinese steal/copy our patented (high cost) products don't you think it deserves some kind of threat/warning?

I actually saw people in forums wanting to attack them for the above things (but we did nothing because of the reasons I have told you 4 times.)

Perhaps we should agree to disagree?

Chad.
Countries hack each other all the time. Even allies hack each other.
China hacks us, we hack them, Iran hacks us, we hack them.
We even hack Brazil and Germany.

And why would the Chinese want to hack our technology?

Old 10-05-2013, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Countries hack each other all the time. Even allies hack each other.
China hacks us, we hack them, Iran hacks us, we hack them.
We even hack Brazil and Germany.

And why would the Chinese want to hack our technology?
So they can copy it and then sell it for 1/3 the cost America sells it for (they do it all the time.)

Old 10-05-2013, 01:04 AM

Quote:
So they can copy it and then sell it (like they do all the time.)
Why would they copy us and not come up with their own ideas?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies