Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 04:25 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,556 posts, read 16,542,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Yes. It's very clear and simple. Obama's politics have kept unemployment high. MUCH higher than he promised. And unemployment among black people is astronomical. Also, his energy policies have increased costs for everyone. So yes, Obama has clearly led the black community further into poverty.
That is a generalization that gives no specifics. You have done nothing but prove my point.

Also, "kept unemployment high" 7.3 is much lower than the 10.1 we saw and the height of the recession.And the unemployment for African Americans run about the same percentage spread.

so again, name some specific policy ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2013, 04:29 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Liberals are statists to the core. So what they want is more and more and more power/control. They want the average citizentards to be glassy-eyed sheeple in support of their poison.

It is a great thing in the Libs eyes.....the type of control, via government brainwashing and programs, that they have over African Americans.

Old 10-13-2013, 04:35 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,556 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Liberals are statists to the core. So what they want is more and more and more power/control. They want the average citizentards to be glassy-eyed sheeple in support of their poison.

It is a great thing in the Libs eyes.....the type of control, via government brainwashing and programs, that they have over African Americans.
You obviously do not know what either liberal or statist mean.

And please tell use what these programs are that are brainwashing people ?

Old 10-13-2013, 06:17 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
PBS's Tavis Smiley made a comment Thursday that every African-American as well as liberal media member should sit up and take notice.

Appearing on Fox News's Hannity, Smiley said, "The data is going to indicate sadly that when the Obama administration is over, black people will have lost ground in every single leading economic indicator category" (video follows with transcript and commentary):

Read more: Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama | NewsBusters
I agree with Tavis....and If I may sound prophetic, I predicted such before Obama was elected in 2007, to the disapproval of many of my brothers and sister. Obama has the effect of pacifying black folks during a time that we do not need to be passive. I think Obama's color is being utilized in the way that Republican use black folks as proxies to say and do things that they would be considered racist for saying or doing. I do not think that the collapsing of America was as much as a "surprise" as they make it seem. It did not take a rocket scientist to see it coming.....even I predicted an economic collapse as far back as 2004. Blacks have traditionally been the thorn in the side of this government, as we never trusted the BS rhetoric. We were the people exposing the little man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz fashion. We have not supported any wars in the last 50 years. We did not support bombing and invading third world nations. We always doubted the official story of the government. That all ended when Obama came along. If Obama says we need to bomb or invade some country....the black community will support it without question.....not all....but the majority. Hell... the US military is all up in Africa with AFRICOM these days. Obama lead the way in Bombing Libya and a leader who will dolling out BILLIONS to build up Africa and to create African Unity....but I digress.

That having been said.....Its not Obama's fault that the black condition is worsening and out plight would likely be worse if a republican was in office instead of Obama.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:31 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I agree with Tavis....and If I may sound prophetic, I predicted such before Obama was elected in 2007, to the disapproval of many of my brothers and sister. Obama has the effect of pacifying black folks during a time that we do not need to be passive. I think Obama's color is being utilized in the way that Republican use black folks as proxies to say and do things that they would be considered racist for saying or doing. I do not think that the collapsing of America was as much as a "surprise" as they make it seem. It did not take a rocket scientist to see it coming.....even I predicted an economic collapse as far back as 2004. Blacks have traditionally been the thorn in the side of this government, as we never trusted the BS rhetoric. We were the people exposing the little man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz fashion. We have not supported any wars in the last 50 years. We did not support bombing and invading third world nations. We always doubted the official story of the government. That all ended when Obama came along. If Obama says we need to bomb or invade some country....the black community will support it without question.....not all....but the majority. Hell... the US military is all up in Africa with AFRICOM these days. Obama lead the way in Bombing Libya and a leader who will dolling out BILLIONS to build up Africa and to create African Unity....but I digress.

That having been said.....Its not Obama's fault that the black condition is worsening and out plight would likely be worse if a republican was in office instead of Obama.
That is the blacks problem..... Like i said slavery still exists...... Search slavery in Brasil. But I know you won't. For 300 year blacks were slaves in Brazil and that didn't end until 1888 officially but yet today there are still out breaks of blacks under slavery there still.

Funny how no one not even other blacks will talk about that. I guess it would be hard to do that and still whine, beg, and plead to be on the govt tit huh?

Even Allen West told Obama 'You're a Brat!" be my guest instead of pull on your work boots and go to work just bed and whine..... it hasn't worked yet, and it never will but we white will never care...

Ever Africans blacks the real ones, don't like to be around you African-Americans.

78 years under American law created the biggest bunch of loser the world has ever known.

Old 10-13-2013, 07:52 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
That is the blacks problem..... Like i said slavery still exists...... Search slavery in Brasil. But I know you won't. For 300 year blacks were slaves in Brazil and that didn't end until 1888 officially but yet today there are still out breaks of blacks under slavery there still.

Funny how no one not even other blacks will talk about that. I guess it would be hard to do that and still whine, beg, and plead to be on the govt tit huh?

Even Allen West told Obama 'You're a Brat!" be my guest instead of pull on your work boots and go to work just bed and whine..... it hasn't worked yet, and it never will but we white will never care...

Ever Africans blacks the real ones, don't like to be around you African-Americans.

78 years under American law created the biggest bunch of loser the world has ever known.
"The Blacks" problems has traditionally been "The whites". Human life is said to have begin in Africa thousands of years ago. Hence, blacks folks have been around THE LONGEST and without any help from anyone else. Certainly if blacks were dysfunctional human life would not have began and continued in Africa for so long. Sure...you can look at Africa as a basket case now....dependent upon Western aid, but one has to honestly ask how blacks managed to survive thousands of years without the help of white folks. Its probably because black folks did not need the help of white folks until white folks started taking the people, lands and resources.....in return for the bible.

Old 10-13-2013, 07:54 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:

“We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices.... Government has to make those choices for people.”
― Hilary Rodham Clinton

Old 10-13-2013, 07:56 PM

Quote:

“The only way to make a difference is to acquire power.”
― Hilary Rodham Clinton

Old 10-13-2013, 07:57 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Everyone would be better off if he took a long vacation and did NOTHING.
Well you can leave the country and you don't have to worry about it.

Old 10-13-2013, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
"The Blacks" problems has traditionally been "The whites". Human life is said to have begin in Africa thousands of years ago. Hence, blacks folks have been around THE LONGEST and without any help from anyone else. Certainly if blacks were dysfunctional human life would not have began and continued in Africa for so long. Sure...you can look at Africa as a basket case now....dependent upon Western aid, but one has to honestly ask how blacks managed to survive thousands of years without the help of white folks. Its probably because black folks did not need the help of white folks until white folks started taking the people, lands and resources.....in return for the bible.
Well then, go back to Africa and "survive". People have soured on Obama's America. Take Obama with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies