Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 10:00 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Deflect and insult lol Isn't that what most of you do when you have nothing else to say. You talked about move on and kos and I called you on that
Oh for the love of God...I am sick and tired of having to fricken educate libs on READING COMPREHENSION!

What was said:

Quote:
We don't need talk radio. Liberals aren't stupid enough to listen to an echo chamber for 3-4 hours a day. You guys need that stuff because your views are so nutty, that they need confirmation from higher up just to assure you that at least one other wackjob agrees with you.

We libs are secure in our beliefs. We don't need talk radio for reassurance.
I responded by pointing out two radio stations that libs fawn over. Not once did I make any comment about not needing talk radio, not listening to talk radio, etc.

DO YOU GET IT NOW? Or do you need to go back to the 3rd grade and start reading all over again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2013, 10:11 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Oh for the love of God...I am sick and tired of having to fricken educate libs on READING COMPREHENSION!

What was said:

I responded by pointing out two radio stations that libs fawn over. Not once did I make any comment about not needing talk radio, not listening to talk radio, etc.

DO YOU GET IT NOW? Or do you need to go back to the 3rd grade and start reading all over again?
You quoted a difference post of yours than what I was referring to. Whatever, I guess that's your reading comprehension....not finding your post I was talking about lol And you really don't need to insult me because you feel inferior. Actually I don't find you inferior but I do question a person's intelligence when they can't have a civil conservation without the insults.

Old 10-13-2013, 10:13 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
You quoted a difference post of yours than what I was referring to. Whatever, I guess that's your reading comprehension....not finding your post I was talking about lol And you really don't need to insult me because you feel inferior. Actually I don't find you inferior but I do question a person's intelligence when they can't have a civil conservation without the insults.
Are you seriously just trying to make things up now? Go back ONE page, look at the top. It's right there, for you to see. Post #21.

I'll let the school system know that they need to bring in a bigger desk for the 3rd grade classroom.

Old 10-13-2013, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Are you seriously just trying to make things up now? Go back ONE page, look at the top. It's right there, for you to see. Post #21.

I'll let the school system know that they need to bring in a bigger desk for the 3rd grade classroom.

Wow, really. You are just digging a deeper hole for yourself with your insults. Rush would be so proud of you lol

Old 10-13-2013, 10:18 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times
When they start calling names, they've already lost.

Or making a pic of Obama with a crazy hat.

Old 10-13-2013, 10:19 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,905,930 times
Quote:
Ah, perhaps liberals are smarter than you give them credit for. All these shows are just propaganda which liberals know so why would they want to listen.
People who don't listen, or otherwise pay attention to what goes on around them are already inferior by default ...

um ... maybe for the same reason I look at MSNBC? ... I'm not at all above looking at the Liberal Media .. Most true Conservatives are smart enough not to reject the thoughts or the the opinions of others out of hand.

Quote:
Keep your friends close ... Keep your enemies (either real or imagined) closer ..
A concept that the Liberal mindset has yet to grasp

Old 10-13-2013, 10:23 PM

[quote=bigskydude;31798236]um ... maybe for the same reason I look at MSNBC? ... I'm not at all above looking at the Liberal Media .. Most true Conservatives are smart enough not to reject the thoughts or the the opinions of others out of hand.

A concept that the Liberal mindset has yet to grasp[/QUOTE]

Maybe because the liberal works and doesn't have time to listen to talk radio. I mean who has time to listen. Do they not work.

Old 10-13-2013, 10:34 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Rush's show should be balanced?

Leftie talk radio doesn't hold up because these people cannot defend their positions.

I'm not saying that Rush is great at defending an argument, but have you listened to the loony lefties?
Wrong. Rightie talk radio holds up because it fear-mongers. "Tyranny! Death Panels! They're poisoning you! Run for the hills! You're being brainwashed! FEMA camps! Buy gold! It's Armageddon! "

Fear sells.

Old 10-13-2013, 10:34 PM

5,177 posts, read 4,792,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
We don't need talk radio. Liberals aren't stupid enough to listen to an echo chamber for 3-4 hours a day. You guys need that stuff because your views are so nutty, that they need confirmation from higher up just to assure you that at least one other wackjob agrees with you.

We libs are secure in our beliefs. We don't need talk radio for reassurance.
So why does does San Francisco liberal talk host Ronn Owens beat Rush in the Bay Area ratings regularly?

Old 10-13-2013, 10:38 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,905,930 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
um ... maybe for the same reason I look at MSNBC? ... I'm not at all above looking at the Liberal Media .. Most true Conservatives are smart enough not to reject the thoughts or the the opinions of others out of hand.

A concept that the Liberal mindset has yet to grasp
Maybe because the liberal works and doesn't have time to listen to talk radio. I mean who has time to listen. Do they not work.
Sure Liberals work ... Can't you here them all up in arms about their insurance premiums going up because of the ACA?

Sort of funny really, because anyone with any sense already knew that would happen .. we just didn't know that the Liberals would be so loud in their moaning about how they have to spend their hard earned money to support all of those presumed Conservative trailer park types ..

If Liberals would have been paying "attention" in the first place, they might have been able to save some of their hard earned money.

We kept saying that voting can have consequences, but did our Liberal friends listen? No .. they're too busy out "working" or something to be having to listen to any body

Taking the time out of your busy day "to listen" (and it doesn't have to be the radio) can make all of the difference in the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies