Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2013, 05:17 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,241,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan83 View Post
Renee Elmers, R-NC, who describes herself as a "staunch" supporter of gun rights:

Unsecured AR-15 Stolen from Pro-Gun Congresswoman's Home
I'm all for when they catch the thief putting a bullet in the back of his head!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2013, 05:26 AM

57,291 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz

WRONG, no wonder you are clueless................
The OP indicated the AR-15 more details in a later story indicate they also stole a gun lock, great use of a gun lock right

Old 10-24-2013, 05:37 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The OP indicated the AR-15 more details in a later story indicate they also stole a gun lock, great use of a gun lock right
O.K., if you are not going to even attempt to do a little research...then I cannot help you anymore....

Just continue to read BS and spew other talknig points, while making yourself look foolish....

Old 10-24-2013, 05:47 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,241,172 times
I don't post to much anymore because I seem to get into trouble to much and get those damn reddies...

But I'm going to try....

After reading this thread I know why I think that most Liberals are dumber than a box of rocks...

Only a liberal would blame the victim !!!!!!!!

God I hope that doesn't get me into trouble...

Old 10-24-2013, 06:15 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly1 View Post
The screed is in the outrage and the affiliation seems clear due to your "hope" that the Republican Representative may eventually be charged and sued. It's not even her gun, is it?

The equating should be clear to anyone with critical thinking skills.

AR-15s are commonly referred to as "assault weapons" by the press and liberals. Pardon me for making the leap but who's trying to impress who regarding calibers and fire power? Deflection, anyone?

In any event, you and others made much ado about nothing regarding the Congresswoman in the final analysis. One has to wonder why, or not!
You attributed the screed to me and I am not of the "commonly referred to AR-15 as assault weapons" group though it serves your agenda to imply so, not once but three times. I wonder why?

Where is it a given that arguments made for or against these points are being made by either liberals or conservatives? Of course it's not a given, but that too is part of a stupid, childish, idiotic agenda to play this infantile two party 'one's gotta be wrong' nonsense. Grow the hell up fer chrissake!

One has to wonder why? It's relatively easy, even for morons, to wit:

You expend some resource obtaining a firearm locker which you then install in your garage; you go shooting but upon your return do you put the weapon away in the firearm locker? Nope just lean the thing against the outside of it. Knowing you've left your weapon RELATIVELY unsecured, do you at least lock your garage door, why no, of course not, you're a state rep elected by the people, it's obviously NOT going to be expected of you to show even a modicum of intelligence. No surprise there.

Old 10-24-2013, 06:17 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
SO i have to secure EVERYTHING in my house when I leave, even my TV?

Stupid....
What's stupid is equating a TV to a firearm but......

Old 10-24-2013, 06:22 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
What's stupid is equating a TV to a firearm but......
Stop coddling the criminal...now that's stupid!

Old 10-24-2013, 06:23 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Where is it a given that arguments made for or against these points are being made by either liberals or conservatives? Of course it's not a given, but that too is part of a stupid, childish, idiotic agenda to play this infantile two party 'one's gotta be wrong' nonsense. Grow the hell up fer chrissake!
It's insane how people twist everything into "us vs them" political shouting match. There is nothing political about this incident.

Old 10-24-2013, 06:25 AM

1,507 posts, read 1,975,030 times
I have no obligation to keep my gun in a safe unless law requires it of me. Its my home and if I want to keep it on top of the TV its my right. To blame a victim is the normal liberal rant. You see the idiot left running around trying to "free mumia" a black man who shot a cop in the back of the head, but just by saying "I aint did it" the left looney's come out in force to sell tee shirts and raise money, after all he is black how could he commit a crime right? But take a woman who had a legal gun in her home and some scum sucking road ***** breaks in, or even if the door were open entered illegally and then robbed its not her fault. LOL you *******s never stop making me laugh. Your just as crazy nutty as the far right and the earth is only 5000 years old. If you want to see how nuts you are go look into the TV when John Hagee is on and you look just as stupid.

Old 10-24-2013, 06:26 AM

1,507 posts, read 1,975,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It's insane how people twist everything into "us vs them" political shouting match. There is nothing political about this incident.
The left will make it political because of their hatred of guns. This attack on things they know little to nothing about will make sure that the house and senate are divided and not much will ever get done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies