Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2013, 01:17 PM

275 posts, read 178,707 times

Advertisements

ITS A COSTUME! WHO CARES!? Can you liberals cry over something important like the millions of babies murdered every year by the policies you seem to enjoy!? Jeez...whining over a kid wearing a costume on Halloween of all days...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2013, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Hang on - now you're getting worked up over a scenario that's only playing out in your head? Is there someone you can talk to? - because that's not healthy.

No. No, he really didn't.
Your opinion means 0 to me.

Its very funny that the one thing that gets liberals riled up is some kid wearing a costume on the day that EVERYONE wears costumes! I mean its hilarious.

Old 11-03-2013, 01:34 PM

46,976 posts, read 26,026,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prepper View Post
Your opinion means 0 to me.
Which is why you took the time to respond to it, of course.

Old 11-03-2013, 01:36 PM

15,537 posts, read 10,516,019 times
Maybe the mom can set up a play date for her son with that kid that got named Adolph Hitler a couple of years back.

Old 11-03-2013, 01:41 PM

73,050 posts, read 62,670,561 times
Anyone who claims the KKK is a "good organization" obviously thinks bigoted views and the racial supremacist views are "good" as well. Neither are good. How anyone could call the KKK a "good organization" I do not understand. Actually, my own take on it would be that said persons probably have hateful views to begin with. What I know of racism ad bigotry is that both are about having control and power over others.

Old 11-03-2013, 01:46 PM

Quote:
ITS A COSTUME! WHO CARES!? Can you liberals cry over something important like the millions of babies murdered every year by the policies you seem to enjoy!? Jeez...whining over a kid wearing a costume on Halloween of all days...
But we aren't talking about those babies being murdered. We are talking about that kid dressing like the KKK for Halloween. Why not discuss that?

And if you want to discuss killing, the KKK did their share of killing. This isn't just about the costume, this is about the reason this kid is wearing a KKK costume. It is about the fact that the mother calls the KKK "a good organization", and we know that the KKK is basically a terrorist organization. If one dresses like the KKK for Halloween, that person isn't doing it just to be doing it. There is a series of thought processes that would have a person come to such a decision, one I may add, is a very loaded, disturbing decision.

Old 11-03-2013, 01:53 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,522,635 times
"I did tell him that if you do it, you know there's going to be people talking about you, there's going to be people saying bad things about you when you do wear it.”

no "mom" we're going to be talking about you. poor kid. if they are klansmen 364 days/yr, how is this a costume? the kid should've been a zombie like every other 7 year old this year.

Old 11-03-2013, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Which is why you took the time to respond to it, of course.
Needed to let you know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Maybe the mom can set up a play date for her son with that kid that got named Adolph Hitler a couple of years back.
He was kidnapped by the state along with his sisters and brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
But we aren't talking about those babies being murdered. We are talking about that kid dressing like the KKK for Halloween. Why not discuss that?

And if you want to discuss killing, the KKK did their share of killing. This isn't just about the costume, this is about the reason this kid is wearing a KKK costume. It is about the fact that the mother calls the KKK "a good organization", and we know that the KKK is basically a terrorist organization. If one dresses like the KKK for Halloween, that person isn't doing it just to be doing it. There is a series of thought processes that would have a person come to such a decision, one I may add, is a very loaded, disturbing decision.
I am discussing that. Its a costume worn on a day EVERYONE wears costumes...you liberals seriously need to stop picking on little kids and idiots wearing costumes and focus on real problems. She has opinion you have yours. Simple as that.

Old 11-03-2013, 02:34 PM

Quote:
I am discussing that. Its a costume worn on a day EVERYONE wears costumes...you liberals seriously need to stop picking on little kids and idiots wearing costumes and focus on real problems. She has opinion you have yours. Simple as that.
Really? Because I disagree with that mother's decision regarding letting her child wear a KKK costume for Halloween, I'm a liberal? So it comes down to name calling.

Well, I will explain from the top. This is about what the KKK is about. The KKK is basically a terrorist organization/racial supremacist/racist group that has a history of terrorism on not only Blacks, but Jews, Catholics, and trade union members. I don't see how supporting that kind of organization is "just having an opinion". There is a reason someone would want to dress like the KKK member. There is a reason someone would call the KKK a "good organization". No one does that for nothing. There is a reason for it. Someone would do this because sad person espouses the beliefs of that organization. Calling someone "liberal" for not liking the KKK or criticizing the KKK, well, that is a very old tactic of "being intolerant of those who criticize the intolerant".

Old 11-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 28 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,564,108 times
Quote:
Abortion is legal because the supreme court said so, not because of Liberals.

By the way,it was a 7-2 decision, 6 of the 9 justices were nominated by Republicans, and 1 of the 2 dissents was written by a Kennedy appointee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies