Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 04:10 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
Do a fair amount of business with your clan up there. Is the border as porous as the US?

Nice article... America could learn a lot from our peaceful neighbors. eh!
The border is well monitored but if a motivated person wants to sneak in i guess its doable, Canadian winters probably deter many illegals who would probably prefer the warmer climate of the southern USA.And Canada has a rather extensive temporary migrant worker program so that potential illegals can come on up and work all summer then return home for the winter legally..

Quote:
The migrant workers who work on Canadian farms come into the country under one of two programs: the Seasonal Agricultural Workers Program (SAWP) or the Agricultural Stream of the Temporary Foreign Workers Program for Occupations Requiring Lower Levels of Formal Training.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2013, 05:29 PM

904 posts, read 687,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sfemi View Post
Do you not remember the OVER 150 rounds of brush cutting rounds of the last president? Everything else is not worth commenting on, it's just a hate filled rant. It has no validity.
The last POTUS was a traitor to freedom. Initiated the breakdown of privacy, and was no patriot.

I do hate low life so called servants, that destroy the country my ancestor Patrick Henry fought to give us.

Obama is a spineless 15 minute celebrity that belongs on tour with Jay-Z, snorting coke and smoking dope, and getting the worship praise of his brainwashed masses.

Old 11-13-2013, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
The border is well monitored but if a motivated person wants to sneak in i guess its doable, Canadian winters probably deter many illegals who would probably prefer the warmer climate of the southern USA.And Canada has a rather extensive temporary migrant worker program so that potential illegals can come on up and work all summer then return home for the winter legally..
Sounds like a functioning system. Maybe you all should have invaded back in the day....

Old 11-14-2013, 10:24 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Smack yourself a little harder. On the very same page that I wrote that post, just a few posts up from mine, was a Conservative telling you how bad he thought Bush was as president. You are completely dishonest, like many libbies out there. Gee, what a shock.
Not being dishonest, I did say most not all unlike conservatives who think all liberals are the same. You yourself would vote for him if given another chance, you know you would.

Old 11-14-2013, 10:26 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Osana bin Laden started that war. Why do you oppose fighting terrorism?
Bin Laden started the Iraq war, that's a new one. Is that what conservatives are saying now to defend the slaughter of 4000 Americans?

Old 11-14-2013, 10:45 AM

1,022 posts, read 2,551,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Who would you choose to run the country?
Ric Flair. Whooooo!!!!

Old 11-14-2013, 10:48 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,821,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
Since when is there an apostrophe in 'Obama?'

You're just making his name appear Irish.
I was thinking Roll Tide!

Old 11-14-2013, 11:04 AM

2,865 posts, read 3,632,176 times
Words Presidents Have/Will be remembered for:

John F. Kennedy.."Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"

Richard M. Nixon..."I'm NOT a crook"

Ronald Reagan..."Tear down this wall".

George H. W. Bush...."Read my lips, no new taxes".

William J. Clinton....."I did NOT have sex with that woman".

Barrack Obama...."You can keep your current health insurance".

Old 11-14-2013, 01:25 PM

2,226 posts, read 2,103,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
The last POTUS was a traitor to freedom. Initiated the breakdown of privacy, and was no patriot.

I do hate low life so called servants, that destroy the country my ancestor Patrick Henry fought to give us.

Obama is a spineless 15 minute celebrity that belongs on tour with Jay-Z, snorting coke and smoking dope, and getting the worship praise of his brainwashed masses.
So you basically simply hate all presidents?

Old 11-14-2013, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sfemi View Post
So you basically simply hate all presidents?
Washington was an honorable chap.

Abraham had balls.

Reagan fixed the peanuts cartoon Presidency (Carter=Charlie Brown), nice guy, not the sharpest tool.

Clinton handled Bosnia and economy (w/ Conservative congress) pretty well.

Hate? No...

Getting close with this one though. More so i'm dis appointed with the media not doing it's job, as the protector from the protectors. The network boy's are just as responsible imo, as this POTUS...

Like a spoiled child caught in a cookie jar that is within reach.... all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies