Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2013, 11:33 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times

Advertisements

Well, um, so I was warned? and um, I decided that, you know, I really wanted to see what it was about? and um, I mean, a perfect pesticide would be really cool? and everything? and um, I mean, but, we need food and whatever, and um, cause um, food is good for people, um, so, you know, well, but we need it, and um, yah, she's right, um, food is good for people, because it's food and stuff, and um, all food is good also, so but yah, um, ok she's right about that, food is good and stuff, so um, I kept watching?

and um, like if I could afford to rent a place, um, like downtown, and um, not have to pay so much for rent, um, I could have a business, and um, I mean I want another business to make less money so that I can have a business of my own, but um, you know, we could all have businesses downtown, and um, I don't know what she was talking about there, um, but I kept watching anyway?

and um, I thought, "you know, if they would lower the prices of houses, um, like maybe no one would be homeless, either, I mean, right? and um, then I realized I was losing brain cells, rapidly and everything?

and um, I just want to make the things, and um, I don't know what things, but, um, apparently I am already an expert, and um, I could just make things? and put them in stores? and it would be so California? and um, we could be a community? because, um, we make things? and um, only can be made in California, um, nowhere else, and um, but that doesn't matter, because um, we can put them in the store, and um, then I shook my head, and um, I was like, um, really?

and um, what is happening to my brain and everything? and um, maybe we should get those slaves on the East coast, and um, I mean, they would love it in sunny California, and um, they would get to make cars and things, and um, maybe I should try to freeze fruit, and um, cause it lasts forever, and um, slaves from the east cost would eliminate freezer burn, because um, it's the new west coast, and um, like, nothing could be that bad in my utopian world, and um, with ponies? and um, long flowing ribbons? and um, then I heard more about how food is good, and um, everything, and people need food, because, um, like it's so good, and um, I think my brain is melting? and like, um, everything? and um, I want to just, um, like omg, um, I think my brain just died? and um, someone help? please? My brain anyone? Help!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2013, 01:24 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
I wonder what this woman is doing today.

Old 11-24-2013, 01:28 AM

4,505 posts, read 6,483,735 times
Quote:
I wonder what this woman is doing today.
A: Trying to pay for her nails with an EBT card.
B: Building the ACA website.
C: Running for Congress (D)
D: Tricks for cash.

Old 11-24-2013, 01:30 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
A: Trying to pay for her nails with an EBT card.
B: Building the ACA website.
C: Running for Congress (D)
D: Tricks for cash.
All of that requires effort.

[nope...shes' crashed on the couch]

Old 11-24-2013, 11:37 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,119,861 times
Anyone can pull a video showing people being dumb:

Shockingly Stupid Republicans: What's the Matter with Mississippi? - YouTube

Republicans can look equally ignorant......

Old 11-24-2013, 12:09 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,483,735 times
The two videos are not even comparable...

Looks like someone got their feelings hurt and made a weak attempt at a "so there!" argument. FAIL!

Old 11-24-2013, 12:15 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwmdk View Post
I just can't watch it for more than a few seconds...

This is the dumbest person ever - YouTube

I've MET people who talked like this, but they were on drugs.
nancy pelosi and liz warrens speech writer.

Old 11-24-2013, 12:20 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
I'll agree to give California back to Mexico but they have to take her as part of the deal. And keep her.
California is already being taken back by Mexico. It is "la revolucion silencio" and la reconquista segunda".

The invading army are people who "just want to come here to work" and they are aided and abetted by Democrats.

Aiding and abetting enemies of the republic is defined as treason.

Old 11-25-2013, 06:47 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,390,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I think she posts here. Under any number of names of goofy liberal posters. She's the epitome of all of them. Just one messy blob of empty head.
You must've missed the part where she praised the Bush Administration, calling it (what else?)
"really good"

Old 11-25-2013, 06:49 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
You guys need to attend a City or County Commission meeting in Miami.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies