Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2013, 09:11 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Why not?

Did you know that he had just previously took a shot at General Walker? His wife Maria ratted him out on that and the ballistic fingerprint of the Walker bullet matched up to the JFK bullet, and to his rifle, and his rifle's serial # matched up to the rifle shipped to his address.
I am not disputing that oswald shot him. I am talking about who put him up to this....the cia, the mafia... There has always been so much more to this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2013, 09:14 PM

3,135 posts, read 11,894,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Strangest trajectory I've ever seen..In 310 the "bullet" is near the top of Jackie's elbow...in 311 it has dropped about three inches lower, but in both the bullet appears to be traveling parallel to the ground....I call photo shopped mainly, because the camera Zapruder was using would not be capable of catching a bullet in flight.

Could you be. I believe his camera was capable of around 18FPS. Just interesting. Of course there are a bunch of conspiracy theories about the film being edited from the beginning.

Old 11-23-2013, 09:15 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I am not disputing that oswald shot him. I am talking about who put him up to this....the cia, the mafia... There has always been so much more to this.
So you are not sure if the CIA, Mafia, Castro, Vietnamese, Soviets, Military, Secret Service, Jackie, Nixon, Bush Sr., LBJ, Marilyn Monroe, or space aliens were behind the assassination......

.....but you have ruled out the only shooter as having acted alone.

Old 11-23-2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
So you are not sure if the CIA, Mafia, Castro, Vietnamese, Soviets, Military, Secret Service, Jackie, Nixon, Bush Sr., LBJ, Marilyn Monroe, or space aliens were behind the assassination......

.....but you have ruled out the only shooter as having acted alone.
None of us are sure about anything that happened that day so why are you acting like you know it all because you don't

Old 11-23-2013, 09:19 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
No way that old film speed could catch the high speed of the bullet.

Old 11-23-2013, 09:21 PM

Quote:
None of us are sure about anything that happened that day so why are you acting like you know it all because you don't
What evidence do you have to rule out Oswald acting alone...

...it just seems odd, since you don't know who was behind it, but you rule out Oswald.

There has not been any credible evidence put forth in 50 years of a conspiracy with someone else behind it. That is why all of the conspiracy theories focus on so many different people from LBJ to the Vietnamese, from the mafia to the Soviets, from Bush Sr. to Castro.

Old 11-23-2013, 09:27 PM

Quote:
What evidence do you have to rule out Oswald acting alone...

...it just seems odd, since you don't know who was behind it, but you rule out Oswald.

There has not been any credible evidence put forth in 50 years of a conspiracy with someone else behind it. That is why all of the conspiracy theories focus on so many different people from LBJ to the Vietnamese, from the mafia to the Soviets, from Bush Sr. to Castro.
Well if the cia was responsible then of course there would be no evidence.

Old 11-23-2013, 09:31 PM

Quote:
That is always a convenient excuse for conspiracy theorists... They can win every argument with no facts by simply saying: "the government manipulated the facts" OR "they covered up the real facts"...and PRESTO, they win.

You can't prove a negative...how can I prove that the government hasn't captured a UFO with a unicorn in it?

Old 11-23-2013, 09:33 PM

764 posts, read 597,344 times
Quote:
Exactly. If they were as good as the conspiracy theories claim, we wouldn't even begin to suspect anything.

Old 11-23-2013, 09:40 PM

Quote:
That is always a convenient excuse for conspiracy theorists... They can win every argument with: "the government manipulated the facts" OR "they covered up the real facts"...and PRESTO, they win.

You can't prove a negative...how can I prove that the government hasn't captured a UFO with a unicorn in it?
My dad was cia at that time. I'll just leave it at that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies