Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2013, 08:44 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01snake View Post
termites don't eat metal.

:d

That's true^^^ but Frodo Baggins destroyed the ring of power which in turn made the mountain of doom destroy the towers..

Old 11-28-2013, 09:01 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post

That's true^^^ but Frodo Baggins destroyed the ring of power which in turn made the mountain of doom destroy the towers..
I can't rep you at this time, but I want to do so, so bad.

Old 11-28-2013, 09:03 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
all you conspiring cospirators can beat the dead horse to a pulp!!! for I do not care,, those two towers fell because two heavy planes loaded with jet fuel slammed into them at like 400 mph damaging or totally destroying some of the super structure along with massive fires burning with thousands of gallons of jet fuel, tones of plastic, wood and literally hundreds of other materials all simultaneously. add 200 thousand tones of steel and concrete, gravity and a bad engineered design made it a disaster in the making..
Don't confuse them with words. They have Youtube videos.

Old 11-28-2013, 09:23 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
This guy proves how all the liars and murderer's brought down WTC and Building 7.

Amazing effort he went through, worth watching to the end.

Mythbusters Thermite Test is 911 Disinformation - it CAN cut girders - YouTube
The next time you post a 14 minute link, you should explain what your source is about.

One small paragraph explaining your source would be nice. Part of me wants research what your thread is about (but f. that.) You anti-Obama freaks aint bringing me into your insane, stupid, flipped fantasy world.

You post a no information thread and then expect us to research its meaning, I'm running from this insanity Jack.

Last edited by chad3; 11-28-2013 at 09:32 PM..

Old 11-29-2013, 05:35 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,858 times
Isn't that a cute video. I would put it on the fridge for everyone to see if I could.

Now go outside and play.

Old 11-29-2013, 05:54 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
My thinking is our gvt runs under cluster f*** mode but in this instance the gvt pulls off 9-11 so perfect that they are not caught pulling it off. I am not buying it my logic meter says no.
My republican congressman and my Dem. Senator were in on this? Fascinating on so many levels.

Old 11-29-2013, 08:39 AM

904 posts, read 687,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
The next time you post a 14 minute link, you should explain what your source is about.

One small paragraph explaining your source would be nice. Part of me wants research what your thread is about (but f. that.) You anti-Obama freaks aint bringing me into your insane, stupid, flipped fantasy world.

You post a no information thread and then expect us to research its meaning, I'm running from this insanity Jack.
He's about proving that Thermite can melt steel.

Try to keep up.

pro Obama drone

Old 11-29-2013, 09:14 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:

Try to keep up.

pro Obama drone
uhm duh

thermite can melt steel.....been known for nearly a century as an incendary

has NEVER been used to bring a building down though

Old 11-29-2013, 09:16 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
Quote:

Try to keep up.

pro Obama drone

I watched the whole vid, and all it proved is one can cut steel with Thermite. if you look closely in frame 12.34 you can see Frodo Baggins being chased by Sméagol..

Old 11-29-2013, 09:54 AM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
uhm duh

thermite can melt steel.....been known for nearly a century as an incendary

has NEVER been used to bring a building down though
Neither has an out of control fire ever felled a building which is the official reason building 7 fell. So its your never vs another never isn't it? Why the double standard? So my questions are :

Why do you hold other theories to different standards?
Why do insider theories require thousands while the official theory took 19?
Why could those 19 keep their mouths shut but no one else can?
Why do buildings take 6 months to demolish when we saw 3 demolished in hours?
Why isn't the official theory called a conspiracy theory, given 19 people clearly conspired and it is not a repeatable fact, aka, theory?

I don't know what happened, and yes many theories I see are not very plausible. However any theory takes a lot of faith if you ask me. Lots of "impossible" things have happened like crossing the Maginot line; Hannibal going over the Alps; human flight etc. There may have been a weakness discovered in those buildings.

But all I see is that theories are not held to the same standard. Its perfectly fine to say building 7 was the only tall building to collapse from a fire, but then not to speculate because thermite was never used?

If the official theory is so good, why not use clean arguments under the same standards? unfortunately, as I said, what can we really know given the evidence was quickly recycled?

That I know was complete BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies