Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2013, 09:38 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times

Advertisements

QUIt WATCHING THEN. Why complain, don't like it don't watch it simple as that.

Can't stand the bigots idiots, ignorant a-holes on MSNBC so won't find me ever watching the brainwashed idiots.

See how simple this is, don't like don't watch PERIOD as Obama would say!

Old 11-28-2013, 10:24 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,388,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post

Can't stand the bigots idiots, ignorant a-holes on MSNBC so won't find me ever watching the brainwashed idiots.

But...

They're so funny!

Old 11-28-2013, 11:56 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,501,354 times
I like it - a lot - period.

Old 11-29-2013, 01:11 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,463,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
I am a Fox News person and thoroughly enjoy orielly. I can't stand Megan Kelly, agree with what OP says. Tries too hard to be over the top and one sided
She may try too hard and she may be one sided, but trying too hard to be one sided doesn't make any sense. Being objective or subjective is a matter of perspective. It's not a skill or a quality. You can try too hard to be funny or you can try too hard to be smart. You can't try too hard to have an opinion. You either have an opinion or you don't.

Early on in her show's run she mentioned something about no longer being able to see her doctor. I think Obamacare is personal for her. I don't think she's trying too hard. I think it's the opposite - she's not trying hard enough. She's not trying hard enough to be professional and is instead using her show as a personal soapbox to attack Obamacare. Now I don't like Obamacare either. But the constant attacks on it over and over again on her show do get tedious.

And even as a conservative, Hannity is so partisan that he irritates me.

Old 11-29-2013, 01:14 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I see a lot of people complaining about the programming on MSNBC also.
I'll take Kelly over anything at MSNBC.

Old 11-29-2013, 07:08 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
I can't speak for anyone else, but I find many of her hilarious gaffes came from just that time period, before she became "upwardly mobile at FOX" (which sounds to me like an oxymoron, but anyway). But either way, the more you're in the spotlight, the more critics you're going to attract. Doesn't matter who they are, or what side of the fence the critics are on.
Many hilarious gaffes? Can you elaborate please?

Old 11-29-2013, 07:36 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
And yet she's more intelligent and professional with more natural talent for journalism than Rachel Maddow.

Old 11-29-2013, 07:39 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,418,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
watching her show right now. i remember her hyping her show as a non partisan strictly news show but that is far from the case.

she is trying too hard to be a female hannity.

at least oreilly will challenge conservative guests, even though he agrees with them most of the time.
The liberals War on Women continues...

Old 11-29-2013, 08:55 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
to further expand on my original post, i watch news programs that challenge my views.

i am center-left and watch oreilly every night. i know he has a center-right view and a bias towards republicans. but at least he will challenge the conservative guests and play devils advocate with them. sometimes i end up agreeing with him.

kelly is just a mouthpiece for the right like hannity. she is a programmed bot like hannity who can only bring up GOP talking points and never disagrees with the republicans, yet badgers the dems whenever they are on her show.

i dont respect commentators like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Another difference:
When a conservative complains about MSNBC being biased they usually cite specific instances of bias, whereas when a liberal complains about Fox News they only cite general feelings and have no specific instances to quote.
I think the post above just proves your overreaching generalization completely WRONG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post

If it's so simple, how come you can't do it? Here you are ~ complaining about MSNBC and, according to you, you don't even watch it! So how do you know that everyone on MSNBC is a 'bigoted idiot, ignorant a'hole"???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
And yet she's more intelligent and professional with more natural talent for journalism than Rachel Maddow.
She is definitely more attractive; that I will give you. Nothing else.

Old 11-29-2013, 09:03 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,227,205 times
MK a joke to some, those same 'some' are mighty lonely in their opinion. That's okay, they still think Obama won his re-election fair and square.

Megyn Kelly Tops Night In Cable News Ratings - Deadline.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies