Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 10:17 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,129,887 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Odd how you complain when many of you still scream about Bush. LOL

If you say anything bad about Obama your a racist tea party hick who clings to bibles and shotguns though in the world of the swooners. The lost generation I call them now.
Nice deflection. Can't run away from the fact that you've never said one kind thing about Obama or democrats. Like I said, "the group that cried Obama".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2013, 10:21 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,907,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
It's amazing the detractors hate on Obama at every. single. turn. Even when you actually have a point and/or correct about a topic it becomes meaningless since you and your ilk have become "the group that cried Obama".
Did the dog fart again?

Old 12-04-2013, 10:23 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,946,355 times
Quote:
Nice deflection. Can't run away from the fact that you've never said one kind thing about Obama or democrats. Like I said, "the group that cried Obama".
Actually you make a point, but not the one you've been trying to make I'm afraid. You want someone to say something good about the Obama administration, and yet not even you have come out with a single thing that has been positive. Frankly, I don't hate Obama, but I can't honestly think of anything that he has accomplished that I would consider positive either. I can name any number of negatives. I'll keep thinking. Perhaps I will remember something.

Old 12-04-2013, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Odd how you complain when many of you still scream about Bush. LOL

If you say anything bad about Obama your a racist tea party hick who clings to bibles and shotguns though in the world of the swooners. The lost generation I call them now.
You forgot about hating women, the environment, the poor, gay rights, taxes, impoverished people in other nations, immigrants, welfare, Medicare, Medicaid, SS or anything else you are supposed to hate if you even have thoughts about these things. If they could implement thought police they would. Its all about power and they are serious about it. The TEA Party or a libertarian party is the only hope this country has to break free of those entrenched in government right now.

Old 12-04-2013, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Obama would have been a great president if it had not been for constant, unreasonable and disgusting GOP obstructionism.

I hope all of you haters out there really like the way your political system has been working these last few years because that is how it's most likely to be from now on. Your country is about to go down the tubes while millions of idiots argue about every tiny little pffttttt. What a bunch of loons!!!!!
You are a Canadian so you have no idea what it is to be a US citizen. I don't care if you live across the street - you don't live under the same laws and most of us aren't across the street. We are down in the very far south and west as well.
If Obama had been given the power of a king this country would be up that creek without a canoe or paddle. He would have shredded the Constitution and you would not have the friendly neighbor to your south as you once did. He would institute UN law here and UN peacekeepers would patrol the country.
Our freedoms would be forfeit and the country would be down the tubes with Canada and Mexico directly behind.
The funny thing? He would be shoving it down your country's throat as well. Don't hope for that which will haunt you.

How does the constant, unreasonable and disgusting GOP obstructionism look now?

Old 12-04-2013, 10:52 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,344,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
You are a Canadian so you have no idea what it is to be a US citizen. I don't care if you live across the street - you don't live under the same laws and most of us aren't across the street. We are down in the very far south and west as well.
If Obama had been given the power of a king this country would be up that creek without a canoe or paddle. He would have shredded the Constitution and you would not have the friendly neighbor to your south as you once did. He would institute UN law here and UN peacekeepers would patrol the country.
Our freedoms would be forfeit and the country would be down the tubes with Canada and Mexico directly behind.
The funny thing? He would be shoving it down your country's throat as well. Don't hope for that which will haunt you.

What, exactly, would he be shoving down Canada's throat?

Old 12-04-2013, 10:52 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,970,297 times
Quote:

Oh, my, God. Turn off the Alex Jones right now.

Old 12-04-2013, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Actually you make a point, but not the one you've been trying to make I'm afraid. You want someone to say something good about the Obama administration, and yet not even you have come out with a single thing that has been positive. Frankly, I don't hate Obama, but I can't honestly think of anything that he has accomplished that I would consider positive either. I can name any number of negatives. I'll keep thinking. Perhaps I will remember something.
....well because it was a question to a specific poster.

So you don't hate Obama....... but some....how.... you can't name one single positive thing? Google is your friend if you can't seriously name one positive thing..... Perhaps your mind is just bias?

Old 12-04-2013, 11:18 PM

Quote:
You forgot about hating women, the environment, the poor, gay rights, taxes, impoverished people in other nations, immigrants, welfare, Medicare, Medicaid, SS or anything else you are supposed to hate if you even have thoughts about these things. If they could implement thought police they would. Its all about power and they are serious about it. The TEA Party or a libertarian party is the only hope this country has to break free of those entrenched in government right now.
Wow a right winger speaking in generalizations..... and here I thought yall had nothing in common with those left wingers.....

Old 12-04-2013, 11:25 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,946,355 times
Quote:
....well because it was a question to a specific poster.

So you don't hate Obama....... but some....how.... you can't name one single positive thing? Google is your friend if you can't seriously name one positive thing..... Perhaps your mind is just bias?
It was to a specific poster.. Hmmm... I was under the impression that comments were open for all to read and comment on.
So, let me see if I have this straight. If I don't see things as you do, then I am biased. Have much company in your ivory tower? I didn't find much positive in the Bush administration either and I am betting you would probably agree on that. But I am biased? Here is a new word for you to look up and learn.
OBJECTIVITY. Learn it, live it. Look beyond the obvious. Put down your pom poms and start studying things with an open OBJECTIVE mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies