Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2013, 04:26 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times

Advertisements

Lets make that Obama and Liberals in general. After 5 years, they still blame Bush for all our problems. Will they still blame him should things turn around next year?

I wonder if they credit him for the OCA website debacle, Benghazigate and Fast and Furious as well?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2013, 04:30 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
It won't, and he will blame anyone and everyone but himself and his policies.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:34 PM

2,817 posts, read 3,463,489 times
It won't turn around. So spend your money and don't bother keeping it in stocks.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:37 PM

1,256 posts, read 4,197,108 times
The economy started to take off years ago and, for millions of us out here, Obama takes the "blame".

Old 12-18-2013, 04:39 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,056,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Lets make that Obama and Liberals in general. After 5 years, they still blame Bush for all our problems. Will they still blame him should things turn around next year?

I wonder if they credit him for the OCA website debacle, Benghazigate and Fast and Furious as well?
No, their new boogeyman seems to be the Tea Party, and really conservatives in general.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:43 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,399,593 times
I ain't complaining. I retired in Jan. of 2008 at 55 and have been pulling out between $25,000 and $30,000 a year to supplement my pension and my 401k is doing great. So stock is doing great.......but I wouldn't recommend livestock.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:48 PM

2,226 posts, read 2,103,962 times
Quote:

Bush and bunch WERE responsible for the economy collapsing. This isn't a blame game, it's the very simple truth, everyone knows it, even republicans. It has taken a long slow time to get the economy moving again, with the obstruction of the right wing these past 5 years! jobs have not come back fast enough! although they are back to where they were when bush and bunch were at the helm, so again, no credit to them! So why would we give any of that group credit for anything to do with the economy? Things will turn around next year for sure and everyone will have health insurance and our soldiers will be home and most of al Queda would have been decimated and Osama bin laden is dead.m oh yeah, and fast and furious was a bush and bunch deal, it simply wasn't stopped before it crashed. Obama and gang will take the blame, although they aren't entirely at fault. Benghazi turned out to be nothing the right wing media tried to make it out as. It was a tragedy, but without funds (thanks republicans on the shutdown and sequester) money was taken away from diplomatic protections. The website, should have been micro managed much better, but it is getting fixed and will be working well before the next election, so no harm, no foul. Sorry guys, you are still going to be losers next election, ya got nada!

Old 12-18-2013, 04:49 PM

2,226 posts, read 2,103,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
It won't turn around. So spend your money and don't bother keeping it in stocks.
Stock market at an all time high, again today!

Old 12-18-2013, 04:51 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Default If the economy does start to take off next year, will Obama still blame Bush?

Quote:

Here's what you conservos never seem to grasp: whoever broke it will ALWAYS be blamed for breaking it.

Rome burned 2000 years ago.

We still blame Nero.

That's life.

Carry on.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:52 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,204,503 times
When you have a debt based economy you have to be prepared for recessions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies