Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2013, 10:57 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,937,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Man the criticism of anyone who criticized that intolerant Christian family by amoral Righties will never stop will it. So much for free speech. The intolerance of the right rears its ugly head daily on here.
Again, are only leftists granted the right of freedom of speech?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2013, 10:58 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Again, are only leftists granted the right of freedom of speech?

Apparently only speech that they approve of.

Old 12-23-2013, 10:59 AM

11,761 posts, read 14,656,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Some funny stuff in this:

Charlie Daniels offers to arrange a trip to the swamp for Piers Morgan - BizPac Review

Southern rock legend Charlie Daniels turned his ire toward CNN host Piers Morgan late Friday in a series of tweets, even offering to arrange for the Brit to “hang out” with Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson in the Louisiana swamps.
Thanks for posting this. I found this particular line interesting:

Quote:
Daniels next tweeted the offer to arrange for Morgan to hang out with the Duck Dynasty family head, suggesting he wouldn’t last five minutes:
I gather you endorse this idea, which means that you think that violence is the appropriate way to respond to opinions you disagree with.

Old 12-23-2013, 11:16 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Some funny stuff in this:

Charlie Daniels offers to arrange a trip to the swamp for Piers Morgan - BizPac Review

Southern rock legend Charlie Daniels turned his ire toward CNN host Piers Morgan late Friday in a series of tweets, even offering to arrange for the Brit to “hang out” with Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson in the Louisiana swamps.

If I were Piers, I wouldn't accept. They may do what Cheney did and say it was an accident.

Old 12-23-2013, 04:51 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post

I gather you endorse this idea, which means that you think that violence is the appropriate way to respond to opinions you disagree with.
Uh; maybe it's NOT violence but a good ass chewing.

Old 12-23-2013, 05:38 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamencoFreak View Post
Man, the criticism of this Christian family by the amoral Leftists will just never stop. Do they get your panties in a wad? I'm glad.
Haha! This is funny considering the title of this thread is how Charlie Daniels wants to arrange a trip for Piers Morgan to the swam; when then proceeds to nothing BUT criticism of Morgan.

But . . somehow. . you turn this into that poor, persecuted Christian family with the long bears and millions of dollars.

Old 12-23-2013, 09:27 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post

Daniels wasn't implying that the Duck Dynasty family would do anything to harm Piers, just that Piers could never survive in the Louisiana swamps. Alligators, and what not would do him in quickly. Or just his fear alone would.

Old 12-23-2013, 09:33 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
"The devil went down to Georgia..."

Old 12-23-2013, 09:37 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,454,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
So funny coming fro such as you. Charlie would probably wipe the floor with the likes of you with his brain tied behind his back. Stop being so jealous.
While Charlie can play a mean fiddle, he's not known for his health.
He might be wiping the floor with his colostomy bag.
Whether his brain's tied behind his back is debatable.
Internet tough talk. That's original.
'Free speech!' [as long as it's something you wanna hear]

Old 12-23-2013, 09:54 PM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Just hang up a few swastikas around the old bayou and Piers would feel more welcome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies