Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2013, 09:31 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
what 'real ' footage....there was none...sorry but you are following fiction like 'enemy of the state' with will smith

why did bush stay...because the secret service TOLD him too....duh

the secret service told him to stay until they could determine it was safe....there was a direct threat against airforce one at the time
Actually there was footage from the gas station across the street that has never been released

Old 12-29-2013, 09:33 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,932,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Weird, a random conspiracy theory thread about 9/11.
How is this thread random?

Old 12-29-2013, 09:36 PM

Quote:
my type???

you mean first responder

sorry but it wasn't an inside job

and again you FAIL to answer the request or you

NAME SPECIFIC questions that you feel are not answered or not answered properly...and please don't use the same debunked 'questions' that will make you look like a fool....if you are serious you will have real questions...and you will accept a legitimate answer not just dismiss it, because some conspiracy site tells you to
First off this is a large subject and I doubt a thread would cover it adequately.
Secondly, is it your job to decide who has questions, how they get answered and what is adequate? Or do you just stick to labeling people?

Old 12-29-2013, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
The one question I want answered is if these looney truthers have the knowledge to dispel the official records of 9-11 and put together a fancy video flaunting their superior grasp of things, THEN WHY can't they even spell the word "significance" correctly at 2:37 in the video?

Damn, back to the basement!
Yes, the old typo theory, back to the basement, indeed. LOL.

Old 12-29-2013, 09:58 PM

Quote:
oh please..another sheeple who doenst understand the difference between the area HIt, and the EXIT HOLE

pic of the entire area:

pic of the IMPACT area:

showing a big area PROVING it was hit by a plane

pic of the 'hole' the conpiracy nuts use:..with the nose cone even

three rings IN
Exit or entrance hole, aside. Looking at this photo does not convince me an aircraft of the size claimed went through. One is too far back to see well and the closer one doesn't adequately show a through path to me. The angle is wrong in the larger one to even match it up with the smaller one. Certainly it is not adequate evidence in my mind.

When was this picture claimed to have been taken and by whom? I may have missed the link, but it didn't look like you included any. Looks like popular mechanics and public intelligence are the hosting sites?

Regardless, the photo's not only don't seem adequate to me, but have nothing to do with the other issues, including the claimed sensor issue.

Old 12-29-2013, 10:53 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero
what 'real ' footage....there was none...sorry but you are following fiction like 'enemy of the state' with will smith
Wrong..... THE SECURITY CAMERAS AROUND THE PENTAGON SAW THE REAL EVENT!!

THEY CAME IN AND TOOK ALL THE FOOTAGE BEFORE ANYONE COULD HIDE IT!!

I cant believe your calling OTHERS ON THIS THREAD "Sheeple"!!

Old 12-29-2013, 11:08 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
[quote=simetime;32793883]
Quote:
you mean the circular EXIT hole three layers in

and what do mean by no remains??

If you will look closer many of those parts look like that they were placed there especially the ones with no apparent burn marks. Remains is what I said, there was no evidence of any human remains nowhere nere the "crash site". That came from eye witnesses. The odd thing about that as well my friend who was at the site near Pittsburgh said the same thing when we talked in private and before he was told not to mention it again by someone who he thinks was a federal agent of some sort
how can you say there were no remains when I just showed the picture of a remain STILL SEATBELTED TO THE AIRPLANE SEAT, ALL burnt up

here is another:

and lots of reckage...to include airplane seats

so let me guess...all the victims and their families are lying....is that what you think

Old 12-29-2013, 11:53 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
All the victims and families are lying? Are you implying that all the victims and families are taking the explanations for face value?

Whoa...

Old 12-30-2013, 02:59 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
Quote:
my type???

you mean first responder

sorry but it wasn't an inside job

and again you FAIL to answer the request or you

NAME SPECIFIC questions that you feel are not answered or not answered properly...and please don't use the same debunked 'questions' that will make you look like a fool....if you are serious you will have real questions...and you will accept a legitimate answer not just dismiss it, because some conspiracy site tells you to
I commend your bravery as a first responder. I can't imagine your emotions on site. That being said, may I suggest that perhaps willful ignorance might be at work here? The "twoof", as you put it, might be very scary and maybe you just might not be able to ever come to terms with what you witnessed ever being a false flag op?

That said.....I will bite...

One of my (many) unanswered/unsatisfactorily answered questions...

Why the massive, and unparalleled, NORAD failure?

Old 12-30-2013, 03:41 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
I commend your bravery as a first responder. I can't imagine your emotions on site. That being said, may I suggest that perhaps willful ignorance might be at work here? The "twoof", as you put it, might be very scary and maybe you just might not be able to ever come to terms with what you witnessed ever being a false flag op?

That said.....I will bite...

One of my (many) unanswered/unsatisfactorily answered questions...

Why the massive, and unparalleled, NORAD failure?
Perhaps this can help.
Did NORAD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies