Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2014, 09:49 PM

13,310 posts, read 7,892,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Indeed.....I have seen a video where you can HEAR EXPLOSIONS IN EACH TOWERS BASE JUST BEFORE THEY CAME DOWN!!!
Co-Incidental

Old 02-09-2014, 10:05 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,904,556 times
No such thing as a COINCIDENCE!!

Old 02-09-2014, 10:11 PM

Quote:
No such thing as a COINCIDENCE!!
Well, try "synchronous".

They mean the same thing in the context of your statement.

It was a synchrony of sequence.

Con-sequencially, the buildings all came down.

A fricken sinphony, man.

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 02-09-2014 at 10:22 PM..

Old 02-10-2014, 03:10 AM

804 posts, read 620,453 times
Quote:
Indeed.....I have seen a video where you can HEAR EXPLOSIONS IN EACH TOWERS BASE JUST BEFORE THEY CAME DOWN!!!

And I have seen video where Forrest Gump played by shakes hands with Nixon and Lennon.

Old 02-10-2014, 03:18 AM

2,982 posts, read 4,111,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
9/11 Truth: How to Debunk WTC Thermite at Ground Zero | Global Research

And to all the "twoofer bigots" - Please don't use the Rupert Murdoch talking point....Thanks
This silly theory was debunked on Mythbusters. Thermite is far too unpredictable once lit to be used in a precision demolition operation. It should also be pointed out that thermite also burns at over 2000 degrees Centigrade. The amount that would be required to simultaneously melt through every steel girder at the base of the WTC would have immediately lit both towers into a burning inferno, along with the rescue personel standing at the base of the tower and most of Lower Manhattan along with it.

I suggest you do some basic research on the properties of thermite for yourself before buying into the paranoid delusions of the drug addled and mentally deranged.

Quote:
Sorry to break this to you, but thermite doesn't explode, Dude. Nor is it set off by simple explosives.

It truly is amazing that there are still people who believe half-baked conspiracy theories involving hundreds of operatives and mythical substances better explain what brought down the towers than the kinetic force of a couple of 300,000 lbs airliners slamming into them at 500 mph combined with the resulting conflaguration of thousands of gallons of jet fuel fed by high winds blowing through the impact locations.

Last edited by Annuvin; 02-10-2014 at 03:29 AM..

Old 02-10-2014, 11:00 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,443,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
It truly is amazing that there are still people who believe half-baked conspiracy theories involving hundreds of operatives and mythical substances better explain what brought down the towers than the kinetic force of a couple of 300,000 lbs airliners slamming into them at 500 mph combined with the resulting conflaguration of thousands of gallons of jet fuel fed by high winds blowing through the impact locations.
It is not amazing if you think of the conspiracy theorist as a religion/faith where reality holds little sway. If you compare it to that. . .it will make more sense on how they can cherry pick their way to confirmation regardless of what is actually in front of them.

Old 02-10-2014, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by risotto11 View Post
And I have seen video where Forrest Gump played by shakes hands with Nixon and Lennon.
It happens.

When's the last time you were shot in the buttocks?

Old 02-10-2014, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
It is not amazing if you think of the conspiracy theorist as a religion/faith where reality holds little sway. If you compare it to that. . .it will make more sense on how they can cherry pick their way to confirmation regardless of what is actually in front of them.
Things that don't add up don't bother most people.

Old 02-10-2014, 12:46 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,623,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
9/11 Truth: How to Debunk WTC Thermite at Ground Zero | Global Research

And to all the "twoofer bigots" - Please don't use the Rupert Murdoch talking point....Thanks
Okay, so let's for argument sake say that Thermite was used. Terrorist went in and planted it posing as maintenance workers several weeks before they also landed planes in the buildings so as to set it off.

People working up these theories are all assuming one thing and that is only Americans are smart enough to pull something like this off.

I found the news footage from that day in an archive section of the Internet and I watched the whole thing over again. Did you know that the first plane had been siting in the first tower for about an hour before any one on the ground knew it was there? Also, when the TV (not radio) news began coverage, they didn't even know it was a plane in the building. They said, 'we don't know what is causing the smoke to come out of the tower'. So the idea some conspirators have come up with that say the planes had been flying around for hours before landing (therefore not full of fuel) is wrong.

All of the news footage is time stamped. Also, it was an unusual day for me from the start, so I know what time the first radio broadcast went out; I heard it on the radio at approximately 7:30 a.m. All of the TV coverage is time stamped and coded and I watched the building 7 with peaked interests. There was nothing hinky about it.

I have found several other things hinky about that day, but how the towers fell in that it could only be the U.S. government and a cover up was not one of them. In fact I've seen our Government at work and quite frankly, they're not that smart and what they work at the most is covering up their mistakes so they don't appear, uneducated.

People can't keep secrets. Something of this magnitude, some one is going to tell and that's just human behavior that humans can't help but being themselves.

So, they say theromite was used. Okay, I'll go that. But to say that only Americans know how to use it and only Americans know how to orchestrate a 9/11 event, well that's just dumb.

Old 02-10-2014, 02:03 PM

88,788 posts, read 85,187,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
Okay, so let's for argument sake say that Thermite was used. Terrorist went in and planted it posing as maintenance workers several weeks before they also landed planes in the buildings so as to set it off.

Because that would have been SO EASY to do in a building where you couldn't order a pizza up to your office because of the security restrictions and where you couldn't scratch your ass in a corner of the corrdior without being seen on the CCTV system.

But wait--they do things like that on TV and in the movies all the time, so it MUST be possible!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies