Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2014, 05:48 AM

3,555 posts, read 4,095,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
And you call the blogger you are relying on as a person with a 'expert opinion'? He is the furthest from it. Again,Reed Hayes, a professional handwriting and computer-generated forensic document expert in the field of performing attestations is not a biased gentleman. He is a professional businessman who has decades of experience detecting forgeries and that is why he is recognized for his expert opinion by the courts in Hawaii. He is well respected and his professional resume speaks for itself. To ridicule Reed Hayes in a immature manner like biased blogger RC did was uncalled for and confirmed their unprofessionalism.

Show me RC's and NBC's documented credentials compared to Reed Hayes.
An "expert" telling his paying client what they expect to hear...that's never happened before.

Old 02-06-2014, 05:55 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Universe shattering? Should we all get our affairs in order?

Old 02-06-2014, 05:55 AM

4,585 posts, read 12,365,699 times
I'm just wondering who the OP is from his last times on CD. Maybe we should have a contest to guess who these new posters are. Most of us post in our state forums and other forums, you can find me in the pet, book and employment and other forums too along with this one. This OP has only posted in this forum since joining...so anyone got any guesses who this OP was in his/her last life on CD?

Old 02-06-2014, 06:07 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Some on this forum has made a running joke of this outside investigation. But the Liberals and Dems sang a different tune during Watergate? For the record Richard Nixon did do the right thing to resign and his responsible staff were sent to prison.

The Obama & Biden has along list of abuse of power. I laugh because all of the liberal domain was crying when we were attacked on 911. Bush and his administration called the attack for what is was " A terrorist Al Qaeda Attack"

This Administration has many attempts to route the US Const. Ted Cruz and his Judicial Committee has a long list of the President using different arms of the Gov. to quell us peasants.

So when is Obama and Biden going to resign?
Probably soon after the conspiracy gang and the birther bunch come up with something that Obama and Biden should resign over, so far its just been opinion and strawmen which arent impeachable offenses.

A lot of people were crying in the aftermath of the 9/11 tragedy,Dems and Cons alike i would imagine. i dont remember any one making a political issue out of it at the time, Bushs response? concoct some story of WMD then send 4000 American soldiers and over 100,000 Iraqis to their deaths..

Old 02-06-2014, 06:11 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Now we know what the Sherriff's department has been doing with all the dope they have confiscated over the years.

Old 02-06-2014, 06:28 AM

878 posts, read 737,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madpaddy View Post
I don't care one bit for the current president.. That said, even if his mother, a US citizen, gave birth to him while on a temporary visit to Canada, that does not disqualify him from being president in my opinion.
Actually, the citizenship laws at the time of his alleged birth state otherwise. Stanley Ann Dunham was unable to confer basic U.S. citizenship to him as she was too young at age 18. She had to be age 19 and was around 2 months shy of being able to do it.

Old 02-06-2014, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
Actually, the citizenship laws at the time of his alleged birth state otherwise. Stanley Ann Dunham was unable to confer basic U.S. citizenship to him as she was too young at age 18. She had to be age 19 and was around 2 months shy of being able to do it.
You know, Britt, there's a fine line between tenacity and obsession. And I believe you've long-jumped it.

Last edited by carterstamp; 02-06-2014 at 06:42 AM..

Old 02-06-2014, 06:40 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
If its so earth shattering why the wait to release it?

No I didn't waste my time on the links.

Old 02-06-2014, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
If its so earth shattering why the wait to release it?

No I didn't waste my time on the links.

Wise choice.

Old 02-06-2014, 07:23 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madpaddy View Post
I don't care one bit for the current president.. That said, even if his mother, a US citizen, gave birth to him while on a temporary visit to Canada, that does not disqualify him from being president in my opinion.
This is something I thought of a long time ago, and placed in the back of my mind. Thank you for bringing it up again. When there was all this talk about Kenya and how Ms. Obama was there on a field trip, I thought, if she's a US resident, so what? Same here. If for some reason Ann Obama was in Canada while she lived in Seattle, and gave birth up there, that means she was residing in the US and there's no issue.

Anyway, this line of inquiry is ludicrous. Obama was born in Hawaii.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies