Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does it bother you that Hillary went after victims of Bill
YES, it is not okay to attack victims as it makes them suffer more and prevents others from coming forward 22 75.86%
NO, Hillary needs to defend her man for her family's sake and not let his career end 7 24.14%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 05:38 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,382,231 times

Advertisements

The {R}s should run against the Clinton record, you know Bill signing NAFTA, China MFN status, repealing Glass/Steagal. Oh wait that won't work the {R}s were right behind Clinton in support Wilkie was right " there is not a dimes difference between either party". I guess that leaves the {R}s with the same strategy of making a big issue of Clinton getting his Willy wet, they don't call him slick Willy for nothing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2014, 07:58 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,801,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Hillary calls them bimbos and other names to silence them as well as allegedly threatening them. That is what this thread is about. You appear to be fine it.

It is very stepford wife of you to claim that Bill Clinton is too hot to rape a girl.
So Hillary calls them bimbos means you should call them bimbos as well? That's like you pretty much agreeing with Hillary. I didn't say I was fine with anything, that's you putting words in my mouth and AGAIN assuming what I think.

Now I'm a stepford wife? LOL You are too much.

Where did I claim Bill Clinton is too hot to rape a girl? Oh, wait, that's you twisting words AGAIN. I said Bill was a charmer. He could charm the skin off a snake and you know that.

Old 02-10-2014, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Oh, so it's not relevant because you say...

Understand you are not able to answer the question...noted...
What does Harry Reid and Romney not paying taxes have anything to do with this thread? Answer: Nothing. You went off topic and your question was totally irrelevant to the thread.

The title of the thread is "Does Hillary have a Bill problem after all?" or did you miss that?

If you want to go off topic, start a new thread.

Old 02-10-2014, 08:27 AM

46,408 posts, read 27,275,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
What does Harry Reid and Romney not paying taxes have anything to do with this thread? Answer: Nothing. You went off topic and your question was totally irrelevant to the thread.

The title of the thread is "Does Hillary have a Bill problem after all?" or did you miss that?

If you want to go off topic, start a new thread.

SO, I guess you are still no able to answer the question.

Before you complain again, about me bringing up "others" that do not belong in this thread, I suggest you go back through these 5 short pages and call everyone else out for bringing up "others" but you won't do that, most are your leftist friends....

Again, noted, unable to answer...

Old 02-10-2014, 08:28 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,820,059 times
i don't understand the question

Old 02-10-2014, 08:52 AM

Quote:
SO, I guess you are still no able to answer the question.

Before you complain again, about me bringing up "others" that do not belong in this thread, I suggest you go back through these 5 short pages and call everyone else out for bringing up "others" but you won't do that, most are your leftist friends....

Again, noted, unable to answer...
I'll address posts that are off topic that are directed to me and there was only one - yours. Pointing out that you are off topic is not "complaining". If I wanted to complain I would complain to a mod that you are off topic and your posts would be removed. Grow up.

You and Michiganmoon have something in common - assuming a lot. Here you are assuming that I'm a leftist because I don't agree with you. Is that a "righty" thingy?

Bold text: What the hell does that mean? Wait, don't bother. End of conversation as your off-topic posts are as irrelevant as is the Republican Party.

Old 02-10-2014, 09:11 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,983,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
The {R}s should run against the Clinton record, you know Bill signing NAFTA, China MFN status, repealing Glass/Steagal. Oh wait that won't work the {R}s were right behind Clinton in support Wilkie was right " there is not a dimes difference between either party". I guess that leaves the {R}s with the same strategy of making a big issue of Clinton getting his Willy wet, they don't call him slick Willy for nothing
Is this how he got the name.....I thought he was smart in detail

Pretty naive for anyone to think any woman that comes against the President, someone in office or of importantance has much money or power to stop the beast. Women in the real world can barely get someone convicted without being looked on has the aggressor.

Clinton and Women | Vanity Fair 1998
Clinton and Women
President Clinton’s sordid entanglements with Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, and now Monica Lewinsky have drawn barely a squeak of protest from the powerful writers, lawyers, activists, politicians, and academics who call themselves feminists. As they struggle with fresh allegations from Kathleen Willey, the author reveals some ugly truths about the women’s movement and the commander in chief.

With very few exceptions, feminists were either silent or dismissive this time. “If anything, it sounds like she put the moves on him,” said Susan Faludi, author of Backlash. Betty Friedan weighed in, but only to huff her outrage that Clinton’s “enemies are attempting to bring him down through allegations about some dalliance with an intern…. Whether it’s a fantasy, a set-up or true, I simply don’t care.”

My own sampling of feminist opinion found women offering an astonishing array of strategies for avoiding the elephant in the living room:

See no evil … “It will be a great pity if the Democratic Party is damaged by this,” the feminist writer Anne Roiphe told me. “That’s been my response from the very beginning—I just wanted to close my eyes, and wished it would go away.”

Hear no evil … “We do not know what happened in the Lewinsky case,” said Kathy Rodgers, executive director of the NOW Legal Defense and Education Fund. “The only thing that is clear is that the facts are not clear.”

Speak no evil … “We’re trying to think of the bigger picture, think about what’s best for women,” said Eleanor Smeal, president of the Feminist Majority Foundation.

Old 02-10-2014, 09:14 AM

46,408 posts, read 27,275,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
I'll address posts that are off topic that are directed to me and there was only one - yours. Pointing out that you are off topic is not "complaining". If I wanted to complain I would complain to a mod that you are off topic and your posts would be removed. Grow up.

You and Michiganmoon have something in common - assuming a lot. Here you are assuming that I'm a leftist because I don't agree with you. Is that a "righty" thingy?

Bold text: What the hell does that mean? Wait, don't bother. End of conversation as your off-topic posts are as irrelevant as is the Republican Party.

If showing how the left does the exact samething, in a discussion thread (pssssttt that is called discussing) and you, as a leftist are not willing to answer that, then your are right, this is done.

Oh, and you telling me that my post are irrelevant, just as the repubs...how leftist of you!

Old 02-10-2014, 09:19 AM

Quote:
If showing how the left does the exact samething, in a discussion thread (pssssttt that is called discussing) and you, as a leftist are not willing to answer that, then your are right, this is done.

Oh, and you telling me that my post are irrelevant, just as the repubs...how leftist of you!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln.

You really don't know when to stop do you? Congrats, you succeeded in removing all doubt.

Old 02-10-2014, 09:30 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,582,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
No. Dragging out this bs again is an indication that the GOP has a problem. No electable candidate for 2016.
Dude.....it's only off limits and OLD if you are a Democrat!!

They dug up Romney's stuff from high school!!! HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies