Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 01:31 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nychuck View Post
So how do the one's that don't drive go to the doctor, the emergency room, the bank, the grocery store to buy alcohol, board an aircraft? This is a scheme to put usurpers like Obama into office.

Tens of thousands of voting cases go uninvestigated. Crooked, commie politician Jerome Nadler refused to have a hearing after 1500 phony registration cards showed up in Philadelphia, as reported by a democrat.

IS THERE VOTER FRAUD?
I could point out the fact that you thinking poor people fly pretty much shows how out of touch you are, but the whole usurper comment does that for me, as well as posting a link to a blog that was already debunked by an earlier post of mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2014, 02:00 AM

159 posts, read 137,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I could point out the fact that you thinking poor people fly pretty much shows how out of touch you are, but the whole usurper comment does that for me, as well as posting a link to a blog that was already debunked by an earlier post of mine.
Why don't we begin with your posting the name of one, just one certified forensic document examiner who will agree to authenticate the birth certificate and selective service registration card. Just post his name and I'll immediately advance a retainer on his fee provided he is willing to authenticate. I'll post the reports here. Demonstrate the fee paid (immediately) here. You do realize there is a report prepared by a certified forensic document examiner owned by the Maricopa County, AZ Sheriffs Fept calling the birth certificate the worst forgery he has ever laid eyes on.Did you debunk the above described forgeries? Please give us a link.

Poor people fly all the time. More so, they go to the doctor and buy alcohol, picture id ids required.

Please tell the readers briefly about the 1500 phony registration cards in Philadelphia Jerome Nadler refused to investigate. How did you debunk that?

Without looking into it, I don't beleive you debunked anything.

Old 02-10-2014, 07:02 AM

21,480 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
First Bold, this forum alone shows that to not be true.

Second bold, I was required to show my SS and another form of identification, it did not have to be a photo id.

third bold. Yes, there are alot of them

Voter ID Debate Heats Up as Dallas County Joins Fight | The Texas Tribune

As for your last paragraph, You are arguing that it is highly inaccurate to use exit polling yet the entire augment you are putting forth is based of voter fraud that is so small that it isnt statistically significant.

for example with Texas, 13 million votes cast 20 cases of voter fraud, half that is turning in fake registration forms that never got approved in the first place.
I would say the vast majority of gun rights advocates think that showing an ID to purchase a gun is a good idea. There may be a small number who, using the same argument the voter's rights groups use, is insisting that since it's a constitutional right to own a gun, then ID should not be required. I think if they use that argument, then they are agreeing with your assessment that if it's a constitutional right, it should be unfettered.

I'll not deny that there may be some elderly people born in their mothers' bedrooms in the early half of the 20th Century who would have trouble finding a birth certificate to get photo ID. It's not them that voter ID laws are designed for. Perhaps it could be waived for certain folks if they could show something, like a baptismal record or a name in a family bible or something. If they've been here 50 years or more, then I'd say they're citizens.

It's designed to prevent non-citizens from voting or people from voting in more than one precinct. Despite your claim, I believe that happens often. Why have laws that you must be a citizen who is at least 18 years of age to vote if you don't bother to get proof of that? How do you get a voter registration without an ID? If you can, then I'd question the voter registration process.

Old 02-10-2014, 07:32 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
simple

1.Early voting so you dont have to wait till election day
2. Precincts are a lot closer than DMV's are.

There are only 3 DMV's in my County and my county is larger than the State of Rhode Island my polling place is the Volunteer fire department 2 streets over, the closeset DMV to me is 10 miles away, and god forbid i lived in a more rural area of my county like on the eastern bay, the nearest DMV would be 60 miles away.

Bold, no we DONT all know, thats exactly the point of what you are posting about,LOL

im going to combine these so to keep down on multiple post.

1.A bank account is not a constitutional right.
2. I have indeed heard conservatives argue that The Constitution allows them guns without an ID( even though it clearly says "well regulated") so then why are they for voter ID for voting ???
3. Didnt need an ID to get my job.

Also, you do know that statistics are kept on how many voting age people do not have ID's right, its not something i have to convince you off. We arent talking about bigfoot. With all do respect, you are talking as if youa re saying you dont believe these people are out there who dont have IDs.
"and god forbid i lived in a more rural area of my county like on the eastern bay, the nearest DMV would be 60 miles away."

In every state I lived in driver's licenses have to be renewed every so many years which includes a NEW picture.

What do you do then?

"1.A bank account is not a constitutional right." Just recently the Social Security Admin instituted a police stating that NO MORE checks will be mailed out. ALL checks will NOW be direct deposit.

What do you do if you didn't have a bank account as one poster tried to use as an excuse?

You can come up with all the excuses you want but, the simple fact is, voting the right of each age eligible CITIZEN. With, by the dems own count there are anywhere between 11 and 12 million that are NOT citizens.

Because of lax enforcement many people vote in 2 states. I kow people who brag about it.

It comes down to, do want non-eligible people voting? Yes or NO?

Old 02-10-2014, 07:40 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,297,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
... Why have laws that you must be a citizen who is at least 18 years of age to vote if you don't bother to get proof of that? How do you get a voter registration without an ID? If you can, then I'd question the voter registration process.
This nails it to the wall.

Old 02-10-2014, 07:41 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
This is liberal hypocrisy at its finest. The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People has turned into a national joke.

That’s Racist!… NAACP Demands Photo ID for Attendees to Join Protest Against Photo ID Laws | The Gateway Pundit
Most likely guidelines to protect themselves from Police attack.

Old 02-10-2014, 10:23 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,464,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
This is liberal hypocrisy at its finest. The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People has turned into a national joke.

That’s Racist!… NAACP Demands Photo ID for Attendees to Join Protest Against Photo ID Laws | The Gateway Pundit

It is hypocrisy ONLY if the photo ID you present at the evet is required to be VALID i.e. not expired - and I see nothing that suggests an expired photo ID will not be honored at the event.

Old 02-10-2014, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
It is hypocrisy ONLY if the photo ID you present at the evet is required to be VALID i.e. not expired - and I see nothing that suggests an expired photo ID will not be honored at the event.
I wouldn't mind if they did that at the polls either. At least it shows that you had to present a birth certificate to the DMV to get your photo ID.

Old 02-11-2014, 09:45 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I wouldn't mind if they did that at the polls either. At least it shows that you had to present a birth certificate to the DMV to get your photo ID.
You ARE aware that some state allow the issuance of a driver's license to ILLEGALS?

Old 03-13-2014, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You ARE aware that some state allow the issuance of a driver's license to ILLEGALS?
Old thread, but just saw this today. Yes, I'm aware that some states issue drivers' licenses to illegals, but then those are the states that will never institute voter ID laws anyway. I'm sure that is why some people would like to use other forms of proof than just driver's license. I have heard people complain that Texas would allow a concealed carry permit as proof but not a college ID, but the reason being is concealed carry permits are issued after background checks whereas a student ID is issued to anyone enrolled at the school, regardless of legal status.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies