Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2014, 03:39 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I just googled gay pride parade. So far a see a float with a bunch of men with shirts, no bottoms with their penis's out, A man (I think) in an S&M costume with his nipples exposed and in some kind of a bondage device, and a few naked lesbians tonguing each other. Not about sex though. ok.

I guarantee you that no mainstream pride parade float has penises hanging out.

You are likely looking at a sex fair, such as Folsom, where women and men, gay and straight attend.

And, heaven forbid a man expose his.... gasp.... NIPPLES!!

Old 02-11-2014, 03:39 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,640 times
Quote:
Have you seen a gay pride parade lately?
Yes I go to ours every year. What's your point? Again, why are the cons always thinking about sex when they think of gays? Why? Why can't you answer that very simple question, why are you thinking about sex when you think of gays? Why aren't you thinking of sex when you think of straights? Why?

Old 02-11-2014, 03:41 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Here in Philly we have an annual event called The Naked Bike Ride. Thousands of people either stark naked or in their underwear riding around on their bicycles.

It's cool!

This weekend we're having an "underwear run" in downtown.

At the (I think, University of Michigan) they used to have the "Naked Mile" run where college kids would run naked.

It's only a problem if nakedness is shameful to you.

Old 02-11-2014, 03:41 PM

Quote:
I just googled gay pride parade. So far a see a float with a bunch of men with shirts, no bottoms with their penis's out, A man (I think) in an S&M costume with his nipples exposed and in some kind of a bondage device, and a few naked lesbians tonguing each other. Not about sex though. ok.
What you're saying is, you've never actually been to one. What a surprise! A con making assumptions about something they know nothing about but rely on what others say!!! Don't you have your own brain?

Old 02-11-2014, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
This weekend we're having an "underwear run" in downtown.

At the (I think, University of Michigan) they used to have the "Naked Mile" run where college kids would run naked.

It's only a problem if nakedness is shameful to you.
Every summer my neighborhood has an underwear bike ride & they ride literally right past my place, I live on a park so I can sit on my porch reading, drinking wine & watching the underwear or naked guys ride past, lol.

Old 02-11-2014, 03:43 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
There are tens of thousands of gay pride parades in this country. Most of them resemble the one in Northwest Arkansas. NWA Pride.

Maybe if you weren't so obsessed with sex, you wouldn't go looking for these sexual images.

And perhaps you could explain what gay pride parades have to do with a college football player due to be drafted into the pros, controlling the disclosure that he is gay ahead of the draft.
You don't have to be obsessed with sex or go looking for images of it, just google gay pride parade.

Old 02-11-2014, 03:43 PM

423 posts, read 414,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
This thread is about him being open about his sexual orientation. What does that have to do with this lifestyle?
Uh oh....that naughty word "lifestyle" got used.

Page 123, section IV....of the LGBT argument playbook:

When confronted by a non-believer using the word "lifestyle" to describe the way of life of an individual....even though it is a correct terminology.....immediately notify said non-believer that the word isn't to be used when referring to how a homosexual lives his or her life.

Old 02-11-2014, 03:44 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:

Originally Posted by daylux

I just googled gay pride parade. So far a see
a float with a bunch of men with shirts, no bottoms with their penis's out, A
man (I think) in an S&M costume with his nipples exposed and in some kind of
a bondage device, and a few naked lesbians tonguing each other. Not about sex
though. ok.
Oh Noez! Not his nipples!!
The horror, the horror!!

Old 02-11-2014, 03:44 PM

Quote:
You don't have to be obsessed with sex or go looking for images of it, just google gay pride parade.
Yeah actually, you do. It's YOU who thought of gay sex, put your fingers on your keyboard & started typing. Why aren't you taking responsibility for the fact that you are in fact thinking about & looking up images of gay sex?

Old 02-11-2014, 03:45 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Every summer my neighborhood has an underwear bike ride & they ride literally right past my place, I live on a park so I can sit on my porch reading, drinking wine & watching the underwear or naked guys ride past, lol.
You need to play Ray Stevens' The Streak on loudspeakers as they ride past. "And he ain't wearing no clothes."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies