Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2014, 12:05 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,523,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Adams View Post
I'm not a troll. I'm just a guy who feels the need to relay my experience. I was sexually abused by a relative. For a long time I carried around lots of guilt because I felt like I should have reported him and stopped him from abusing me but I trusted him and didn't want others to know because I felt like I would be in as much trouble as him.

I drank and did drugs to cover up how low I felt and I hung around losers. I convinced myself that I was like them and born that way. I felt like if I wasn't gay, he would have never abused me.

I know you know what you are doing is wrong. You just don't want to admit it. It's easier to claim you were born that way.
You do not know squat about me. I am not wrong for being gay, nor is being gay wrong. I am sorry for what happened to you, but you do not speak for me or other gay people. It is you that is lying to yourself and to an unfortunate woman. I know, my older brother did what you did, did it to two women. You know you are wrong, you know you are lying. It is just easier to say you were not born gay. I think you sound confused and should seek help. I do not do drugs and do not drink, I am level headed.

Old 02-16-2014, 12:14 AM

12 posts, read 8,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
You do not know squat about me. I am not wrong for being gay, nor is being gay wrong. I am sorry for what happened to you, but you do not speak for me or other gay people. It is you that is lying to yourself and to an unfortunate woman. I know, my older brother did what you did, did it to two women. You know you are wrong, you know you are lying. It is just easier to say you were not born gay. I think you sound confused and should seek help. I do not do drugs and do not drink, I am level headed.
Dude I'm not interested in screwing men. If I wanted that lifestyle I had ample opportunities. I know that I'm not a loser and I know what I'm attracted to. I felt the need to relay how I felt because if I was weak and listened to people who I was hanging out with, I could have ended up like you, convinced that I was born that way.

For me the first step was admitting my past sexual abuse and really dealing with that. Understanding that I am not at fault and didn't bring that on myself.

Old 02-16-2014, 12:19 AM

I am going to create a youtube video because I feel like more people need to know the truth about the lies told. It's a dangerous and sad lifestyle. I don't think many people know the extent of the mental illness that is involved.

Old 02-16-2014, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Dude I'm not interested in screwing men. If I wanted that lifestyle I had ample opportunities. I know that I'm not a loser and I know what I'm attracted to. I felt the need to relay how I felt because if I was weak and listened to people who I was hanging out with, I could have ended up like you, convinced that I was born that way.

For me the first step was admitting my past sexual abuse and really dealing with that. Understanding that I am not at fault and didn't bring that on myself.
You are not indicitive of all gay people. What makes you even think you are? You sound messed up, still messed up and striving to validate your being straight by attacking gay people. That is your problem, DUDE and in my eyes, you are indeed a loser. I feel sorry for women duped into marriage by people like you and my older brother. He too is screwed up. I know I was born gay.

Old 02-16-2014, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
You are not indicitive of all gay people. What makes you even think you are? You sound messed up, still messed up and striving to validate your being straight by attacking gay people. That is your problem, DUDE and in my eyes, you are indeed a loser. I feel sorry for women duped into marriage by people like you and my older brother. He too is screwed up. I know I was born gay.
I'm messed up? Dude look at your lifestyle. Seek help and stop lying to yourself. And by the way, you are the real loser, but I won't hold it against you because you were born that way.

Old 02-16-2014, 12:31 AM

14,916 posts, read 13,138,128 times
Quote:
I'm messed up? Dude look at your lifestyle. Seek help and stop lying to yourself. And by the way, you are the real loser, but I won't hold it against you because you were born that way.
What do you know about TheDragonslayer lifestyle?

Old 02-16-2014, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
What do you know about TheDragonslayer lifestyle?
He's leading a gay lifestyle.

Old 02-16-2014, 12:37 AM

Quote:
You do not know me and what lifestyle I live. It is you that needs to seek help and stop lying to yourself and your poor wife. I live a healthier life than you do, I did not go around sleeping with guys, drinking and doing drugs being a ****, I say you are the real loser.

Old 02-16-2014, 12:38 AM

14,916 posts, read 13,138,128 times
Quote:
He's leading a gay lifestyle.
Gay is a sexual orientation - not a lifestyle.

I'm gay. What the hell does that have to do with my lifestyle?

Old 02-16-2014, 12:38 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,370,465 times
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_Adams

I'm messed up? Dude look at your lifestyle.
Seek help and stop lying to yourself. And by the way, you are the real loser,
but I won't hold it against you because you were born that way.
Judgemental much? There's nothing wrong with Dragonslayer's "lifestyle".
You're the one who sounds really messed up, full of guilt and shame and confusion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies