Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 04:48 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,400,304 times

Advertisements

This should make for a interesting thanksgiving.

Hey mom, slapped anyone and got someone else killed lately?

Yeah the cops killed him, the only questions are intent, and manner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2014, 04:58 PM

493 posts, read 784,139 times
i consider myself a very "law and order" person. cops should be held responsible for excessive force. if the cops used excessive force, they should suffer the consequences.

see my liberal friends? it's very easy to seperate yourself from partisan-ism. you should try it next time obama or one of his activists judges wipes their *** with the constitution

Old 02-27-2014, 06:00 PM

10,034 posts, read 9,518,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amabokcuf View Post
How is it misleading? If the cops didn't kill him, who did? The handcuffs?
He wasn't cuffed when the cops were struggling to subdue him. The post said he was cuffed and on the ground with five cops on top of him.

Like I said, have to wait and see what caused the death.

Last edited by VLWH; 02-27-2014 at 06:11 PM..

Old 02-27-2014, 06:07 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,665,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinMaynard View Post
i consider myself a very "law and order" person. cops should be held responsible for excessive force. if the cops used excessive force, they should suffer the consequences.

see my liberal friends? it's very easy to seperate yourself from partisan-ism. you should try it next time obama or one of his activists judges wipes their *** with the constitution
Damn... just had to include a liberal bash and obama.

Freaking nutcases

Old 02-27-2014, 06:10 PM

10,034 posts, read 9,518,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
I don't need to wait for the autopsy.

Those cops killed him.

At the risk of talking over your head, he was killed in the same way people are killed in stampedes at futboll matches, or at concerts, like The Who concert in Cincinnati.

You have a force pressing against your chest cavity, as you exhale, you are unable to inhale, because the force generated by 5 fat donut eating pigs is much greater than the force you could possibly generate inhaling.

The result is that your chest cavity cannot expand, you cannot inhale, and you die.

Smarter than the rest...

Mircea
You'll never talk over my head, your just not that good. The video does not show 5 cops on his chest. Don't let facts get in the way of your rants.

Old 02-27-2014, 06:25 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,039,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Cuff him for what?

The man didn't do anything.

This is why you never, ever call the cops.

I'm in total agreement with Harrier. I never trusted the police when I lived in OK

Old 02-27-2014, 06:27 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,039,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and I hope like heck you never need the assistance of the police. You do realize they put their lives on the line for each of us daily. Even stopping someone for a traffic violation can lead to death. It happens more times than you might want to admit. Are some cops over zealous? Of course they are. Was that the case this time, how do any of us know? We were not there. I have seen so many videos doctored up I don't believe any of them. I am not defending the cops by anymeans cause I really do not know what happened, I am simply saying a lot more investigation needs to be done. if the cops are guilty they should be put on trial like any other criminal. My main problem is with your assuming the video tells the entire story and acting like all cops are bad people!!! This really bothers me.
Please!! Every time I really needed help from the police, they refused to help out. Guess there wasn;t enough revenue involved for them to take the time to help a tax-paying citizen out.

Old 02-27-2014, 06:28 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,461,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
There are too many people in this country who have the mentality of "well if you haven't done anything wrong, then you have nothing to worry about" and blindly submit to authority without question. Until that changes, and people demand more accountability from those who took the oath of "protect and serve" then I'm afraid we're going to hear more and more of these stories.
I didn't use to feel this way, but with the way many innocent people or bystanders have died senseless at the hands of police, and there are too many innocent people who have died in this way. I am changing my mind on this issue, even though the police have always been there for me, should I have needed them and I have.

People who have jobs that demand being responsible and accepting accountability for their wrong actions, need to remember why they need to be held accountable for wrong doings, and I don't give a damn what job they have. No one person needs excuses made for their wrong actions ever.

Old 02-27-2014, 07:28 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,742,627 times
Hitler's henchmen working for the people..

Old 02-27-2014, 07:36 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,030,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
There are too many people in this country who have the mentality of "well if you haven't done anything wrong, then you have nothing to worry about" and blindly submit to authority without question. Until that changes, and people demand more accountability from those who took the oath of "protect and serve" then I'm afraid we're going to hear more and more of these stories.
Not anymore. Hell back in the day the cops would roll up and just tell you to go home and you would. Hell remember when open container was legal? Well in my state it was. Cops would just make you dump your beer out and tell you to go home and not be seen again that night. Now they are nazi's. They think if you don't do what they say when they say then they can do whatever the hell they want. And they do it too. Hell my 17yo got community service for TP houses on homecoming last year. That is what kids do. They can't anymore it appears. I tell my oldest to never get out of the car, never consent to any type of search if he's ever pulled over but the way these nazi cops are that may get him slammed into a curb and beat the hell up by these clowns. We have no rights anymore it appears.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies