Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 05:44 AM

1,507 posts, read 1,975,435 times

Advertisements

Black culture has more to do with racism then the color of anyone's skin. Blacks have long denied this. White liberals feel its cooler to just beat themselves up then tell the truth. Black culture is bankrupt and disgusting and it produces disgusting people. Whites the emulate this are just as disgusting and bankrupt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2014, 06:08 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxondale351 View Post
Black culture has more to do with racism then the color of anyone's skin. Blacks have long denied this. White liberals feel its cooler to just beat themselves up then tell the truth. Black culture is bankrupt and disgusting and it produces disgusting people. Whites the emulate this are just as disgusting and bankrupt.

Can you please explain what exactly is "black culture" and when you do can you explain whose "black culture" are you referring to?

Old 03-20-2014, 06:15 PM

I notice how easy that some people try to define one group over another based on inaccurate statistics which never tell the whole story.

Old 03-20-2014, 07:12 PM

5,450 posts, read 8,763,548 times
I've known Nigerians. Great people. Never once played the race card.

I don't know how it can be played anymore. There is a black man in the highest office in this country and he came from a single parent home.

Old 03-20-2014, 07:20 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,203,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post

I don't know how it can be played anymore. There is a black man in the highest office in this country and he came from a single parent home.
It can be played in Mississippi still.

Old 03-21-2014, 04:56 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,763,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown View Post
It can be played in Mississippi still.
Why?

I'm asking seriously, not sarcastically.

Old 03-22-2014, 12:33 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,812,567 times
Yes, they run the best scams of any people I know of.

Old 03-29-2014, 01:41 AM

8,572 posts, read 8,541,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxondale351 View Post
Black culture is bankrupt and disgusting and it produces disgusting people. Whites the emulate this are just as disgusting and bankrupt.

So said the racist who knows no blacks personally, gets all his news from FOX TV, and then screams from the mountain tops that he is an expert about us.

He reduces black culture to the pathologies of the ghetto, and then places all 40 million of us, and the remaining billion elsewhere on the planet in this box!

Old 03-29-2014, 07:30 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
So said the racist who knows no blacks personally, gets all his news from FOX TV, and then screams from the mountain tops that he is an expert about us.

He reduces black culture to the pathologies of the ghetto, and then places all 40 million of us, and the remaining billion elsewhere on the planet in this box!
Agreed and we butt heads a LOT here on CDF.

Old 03-29-2014, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post

Question, please explain what exactly is "playing the race card?" does that have anything to do with blacks being treated unfairly and complaining about it?

One other thing, what in D hell does Obama being in the White House have to do with the treatment of the average black in this country? From what I have seen, he has been treated just as bad as any other black person in this country judging from the names that he has been called and the reaction from some republicans BEFORE he even took office. While I'm at it can you name at least 10 current Congressmen or Senators who are black? Go ahead I'll wait.............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies