Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 10:12 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times

Advertisements

He could have been a leader.............like Reagan...........the man the left hates.......because he was a great leader. Instead Obama golfs and draws idiotic lines that are crossed and he does nothing when they are and the world laughs. Nobody believes a word he says anymore...........just like folks in this country. You obamabots don't either but you will defend him to the death because you don't want to admit you were wrong. Sad.

What could he have done surfman? (Not that this post is at you).........well he could have strengthened our nuclear presence instead of weakened it.

One interesting note............I remember when he was caught "off mike" with putin saying I can help you after the election. I can go find the youtube and post it if folks want but that sticks in my craw as if he is just allowing it all to happen. I think he is myself. Just like he is letting the US suffer so does the Ukraine.

Old 03-09-2014, 11:32 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,448,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
The Fix ‏@TheFix 1h
President Obama playing golf with Alonzo Mourning and Ahmad Rashad in Florida today.
Expand
Must have missed the part where he was elected President of Ukraine.

We already sent them $1 billion dollars, which was approved by Obama as well as the Republican House. That was $1 billion too much, so shame on Obama and the Republican House.

Old 03-09-2014, 11:44 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post

We already sent them $1 billion dollars, which was approved by Obama as well as the Republican House. That was $1 billion too much, so shame on Obama and the Republican House.
Yes you are correct. We are paying their power bill basically along with the IMF money.

Old 03-10-2014, 06:10 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Crisis for who? Certainly not the USA.

Old 03-10-2014, 06:14 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Well, why not go golfing? Barry has solved the Ukrainian crisis, health care crisis and economic crisis, so why shouldn’t he putt off for some much deserved R&R. It’s exhausting to lecture Putin and have him ignore and laugh at you.

Seriously, if golfing keeps the guy from governing, I’m all for it.

But really, he’s not the one running the show here, obviously. If he really were this ideologue, he’d be cherishing the time he has in office and work his ass off to implement policy.

This guy is a slacker and a borderline doofus. If he were ever challenged with an honest media vetting he wouldn’t have received his party’s nomination, let alone the presidency.

I agree-

Keep him on the golf course and away from the White House. Everything Obama touches turns to crap; let him record bad golf scores, rather than ruin the nation further.

Old 03-10-2014, 06:16 AM

6,369 posts, read 6,410,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Seriously, if golfing keeps the guy from governing, I’m all for it.
No kidding. Whatever damage happens by accident could scarcely be more disruptive and costly than the damage that has been inflicted on purpose.

Old 03-10-2014, 06:28 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post

When it comes to foreign policy there is not a dimes difference between either party. I find it sad the pathetic parties hardly agree on anything domestically but they react real fast to send money to a foreign country. The vote was strictly bi partisan I think there was only 50 members that voted no. Who are they working for anyway? I would never vote for anyone that voted for that bill, problem is this will be forgotten by election time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies