Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2014, 09:22 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
Bush and/or Obama haters can usually agree on what's presented in this video.

Obama Orders Investigation of Post 9/11 Anthrax Attacks STOPPED!!! - YouTube
That is way to informative for dequiring minds.

Dequiring minds do not want to know!

The duct tape is all dried out, and peeling off the window frames.

Duct, duct, GOOSE!

Old 09-01-2014, 09:29 AM

3,727 posts, read 7,035,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
I still don't get how unexperienced terrorists could have flied these large planes with such precision. Many experienced military and civil pilots, and flight instructors including a close friend of mine, said they could not get it either.

I still don't get how those towers could have collapsed the way they did. Many engineers said they could not get it either.

But most did. They understand physics

I still don't get why WTC 7 collapsed on its footprints like the other two, and how its collapse could be announced on live TV. Before. It. Happened.

Fire chief new it was going to collapse. Everyone knew it.

I still don't get what caused the heavy explosions witnessed by firefighters and others at ground level and below before the collapse.

Flames and fuel shot down various vents to the basement, which exploded various materials on those floors. Yes, I've spoken to a witness who managed to survive where several others didn't.

I am still amazed at the good timing of WTC owner Larry Silverstein, who started leasing the WTC six weeks prior to 9/11, and took an insurance policy specifically covering acts of terrorism.

Every hear of 2/26/93? It would have been idiotic NOT to take out insurance.

And on and on and on.

Like what?

No reasonable explanations have ever been provided to these questions.

Yes, there have been, over and over again.
You not 'getting it' doesn't prove a conspiracy. Most others 'get it' just fine.

Old 09-01-2014, 07:42 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,461,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
That is way to informative for dequiring minds.

Dequiring minds do not want to know!

The duct tape is all dried out, and peeling off the window frames.

Duct, duct, GOOSE!
Do you ever have anything even coherent to say?

Old 09-01-2014, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Do you ever have anything even coherent to say?
You didn't like the video.

Please tell why.

Pleeeeese . . .

Pretty please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NLucE-Xkxs

Old 09-01-2014, 08:13 PM

3,950 posts, read 5,091,305 times
Nowadays, lots of really intelligent people are rejecting the original 9/11 narrative.

Ben Swann Truth in Media: More Americans "Rethinking" 9/11? - YouTube

Old 09-01-2014, 08:22 PM

Quote:
You didn't like the video.

Please tell why.

Pleeeeese . . .

Pretty please?

Nothing in your post even coherently reference this video besides blathering about duct tape. There is no demand or question about the video. I don't even know what you were trying to say because it wasn't even placed in a way to make something more than a word salad.

No more than your post before confused King Author with St Patrick.

How about this. Present a coherent argument with the evidence to back it up...and we can discuss that. You are seriously so over the map I cannot believe you are not pulling this crap from a chat bot.

The simple thing is that just because Anthrax being mailed to people happened, confirmed to be from facilities in the US but claimed to be from Iraq...doesn't mean 9/11 was an inside job without evidence. It's not only wrong, it doesn't even follow. You don't excuse a complete lack of evidence for 9/11 being an inside job because hey look...anthrax.

Old 09-01-2014, 08:30 PM

3,950 posts, read 5,091,305 times
Quote:
The simple thing is that just because Anthrax being mailed to people happened, confirmed to be from facilities in the US but claimed to be from Iraq...doesn't mean 9/11 was an inside job without evidence. It's not only wrong, it doesn't even follow. You don't excuse a complete lack of evidence for 9/11 being an inside job because hey look...anthrax.
28 pages of the 9/11 report are still classified which makes lots of people suspicious. In fact, U.S. Representatives Walter Jones, Thomas Massie and Stephen Lynch are trying to get those 28 pages made public.

Press Conference on H.Res 428 with Reps Thomas Massie, Walter Jones and Stephen Lynch - YouTube

Call your Congressman and tell them to support H.Res 428 so we can finally learn the whole truth about 9/11.

Old 09-01-2014, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
28 pages of the 9/11 report are still classified which makes lots of people suspicious. In fact, U.S. Representatives Walter Jones, Thomas Massie and Stephen Lynch are trying to get those 28 pages made public.

Press Conference on H.Res 428 with Reps Thomas Massie, Walter Jones and Stephen Lynch - YouTube

Call your Congressman and tell them to support H.Res 428 so we can finally learn the whole truth about 9/11.
I am all for it. I remember signing a petition for it. Those 28 pages being classified doesn't mean it was an inside job (like the Loose Change video alluded to originally). Just because something is unknown doesn't mean unproven theories without evidence are true. Things are true because they have evidence. Lack of evidence they are true means the theories are not until they have it.

You are also not the person I asked those questions of.

Old 09-01-2014, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Note: This reply relates directly to the contents of the video.

Watch it again.

No idea how it would after watching it twice. If you can't explain it, no one gets it, and what you say in relation is a word salad of nonsense... It's a sign of pyschosis. Its not to be offensive since it makes sense to the person expressing it while the rest of the world is baffled. Like aphasia, but aphasia doesn't connect the words in sequence. Seriously this is worrying and I wanted to express my concern for you.

Old 09-01-2014, 09:44 PM

Quote:
No idea how it would after watching it twice. If you can't explain it, no one gets it, and what you say in relation is a word salad of nonsense... It's a sign of pyschosis. Its not to be offensive since it makes sense to the person expressing it while the rest of the world is baffled. Like aphasia, but aphasia doesn't connect the words in sequence. Seriously this is worrying and I wanted to express my concern for you.
Concern expressed noted.

"Word salad" - I like that.

Can I use it?

There are a lot of mental veggies out there; are you one?

"I don't believe you heard me right, stranger; I SAID, I'd like to buy you a chicken wing!"- Gary Larson

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 09-01-2014 at 10:11 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies