Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2014, 10:27 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
If you want to I don't care. Hell I toss car batteries into my neighbors yard all the time.
You do that too? Why I got you beat, I actually throw my car batteries IN the creek that goes through my yard.. Just thinking about all of the fish I'm killing downstream and poisoning the deer, the foxes, the groundhogs etc just brings non stop joy and excitement. We sit here and throw massive bombfire, burning our weekly trash and watch those stupid animals drink from the waterways.

Thank god for the EPA because we all know I'd do that, if it wasnt so dam illegal, ask these kooks they will tell you thats true.

Old 03-17-2014, 10:32 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
Armed EPA raid in Alaska sheds light on 70 fed agencies with armed divisions | Fox News Yeah..yeah.. yeah.. I know its Fox news....don't shoot the messenger.

Old 03-17-2014, 10:34 AM

279 posts, read 183,300 times
Are you saying that before Nixon created EPA people and business were not doing that? Why do you think American rivers were garbage that was capable of catching fire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You do that too? Why I got you beat, I actually throw my car batteries IN the creek that goes through my yard.. Just thinking about all of the fish I'm killing downstream and poisoning the deer, the foxes, the groundhogs etc just brings non stop joy and excitement. We sit here and throw massive bombfire, burning our weekly trash and watch those stupid animals drink from the waterways.

Thank god for the EPA because we all know I'd do that, if it wasnt so dam illegal, ask these kooks they will tell you thats true.

Old 03-17-2014, 10:35 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Problem i have with Breitbart articles is they tend to embelish stories so as to put the most negative light on the government,Democrats and of course Obama and his family,Why is there no picture of this supposed pond or the dam built to supply it with water?
The trouble with you might be you don't look to do your own leg work. It's a story that is linked from another source, look at the original source and you'll see the pond.

Old 03-17-2014, 10:36 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin2014 View Post
Are you saying that before Nixon created EPA people and business were not doing that? Why do you think American rivers were garbage that was capable of catching fire?
I'm suggesting that states would, and did pass laws which outlaws the dumping of chemicals in rivers and burning of trash. Most states now ban the burning of trash and its not a federal law. Thats why you can travel through towns and see people burning, and then get into the next town and its now allowed.

What makes you think this would go away and all of a sudden the states would legalize polluting?

Why do you think I'd destroy the crick that runs through my yard and thus destroy the property values and my profits that would go along with it?

Old 03-17-2014, 10:36 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

Good thing you don't have some endangered frog that may have lived on your property years ago.......LOL.

I like to pee in my toilet and then watch it all head for the river........

Old 03-17-2014, 10:45 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
The EPA was need to help set standards to put an end to the out of control pollution of land, water and air. But they have become bored with the same old same old, and have now gone way beyond their original intent and purpose. Now they are a runaway wrecking ball for activist bureaucrats to push their ideological agendas and personal opinions.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 03-17-2014 at 04:33 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 03-17-2014, 10:47 AM

When the EPA declared co2 pollution they should have been abolished on the same day.

Old 03-17-2014, 11:31 AM

279 posts, read 183,300 times
Haven't I explained to you already that CO2 is pollution and it would kill you if it's content in the air you breath rose dramatically? Why do you think you know more on the subject than people with PhD and MDs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
When the EPA declared co2 pollution they should have been abolished on the same day.

Old 03-17-2014, 11:34 AM

So for years it wasn't "pollution" and the EPA declares it "pollution" so now it is so. Go lap at your masters feet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies