Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 09:23 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
So this is Bush's fault again?
No, I`m questioning your double standard and hypocrisy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2014, 09:24 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Fortunately, I have in possession my old desk from grade school in the early 1960s.

Should the nuclear bombs start falling, I shall simply 'duck and cover' under my wooden desk, specially built to withstand anything but a direct hit from a nuclear weapon.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:28 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,202,108 times
It is clear now that our nation is being led by a fool surrounded by fools, and worshipped by fools, and now the situation is becoming downright dangerous.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:29 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Actually I was thinking of someone more along the lines of a Russian Sean Hannity or Brit Hume (Maher is not much of a hawk). In any event all he is saying is what Putin tells him to say: 'Speaking against a backdrop of a nuclear mushroom cloud, Kiselyov - who was handpicked personally by president Putin - told viewers of his popular show: 'Russia is the only country in the world that is realistically capable of turning the United States into radioactive ash.'

He's simply a sock puppet for Putin (are conservatives still calling this guy a 'statesman'?) as the press in Russia does not seem to be very 'free.' I'll wager Putin has a conference call every day with this guy to tell him what the 'news' is.
So where's all the love for Putin from our resident rigthwingers today? Not feeling it so much anymore now that he's threatening to reduce America to "radioactive ash"??

Old 03-17-2014, 09:38 AM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
Actually its the best time. Im glad the president is strong but uses non military actions first. We dont need a cowboy now. Also the wonk was caused by the republican sequestration
I agreee. This isnt a John Wayne movie or some G.W. Bush era video game where you can shoot and drop bombs and innocent bystanders dont die for real.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:40 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,977,958 times
MAD!
Mutually Assured Destruction!
When the Russian missiles take off, ours will be only seconds behind. Since the guidance systems are generally accepted to be programmed with "Great Circle" routes, they will pass each other over the North Pole.
putin and obama, indeed, both governments, will be dust on the wind.
There is one thing about it, if it happens, the "Nuclear Winter" will eliminate any concern about Global Warming!
One must remember, it isn't putin and obama we need to worry about, it is the damfools who have control of the launch keys!

Old 03-17-2014, 09:42 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
So where's all the love for Putin from our resident rigthwingers today? Not feeling it so much anymore now that he's threatening to reduce America to "radioactive ash"??
They still love Putin. As you can tell from their comments on this very thread, they concentrate their efforts on ripping the US, which I am sure Putin finds very pleasing (and probably amusing). The comments about nukes were not made by Putin, but a TV nobody. This is how easily some Americans can be played.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:44 AM

279 posts, read 183,300 times
It's pronounced nucular. NUCULAR. your desk will be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Fortunately, I have in possession my old desk from grade school in the early 1960s.

Should the nuclear bombs start falling, I shall simply 'duck and cover' under my wooden desk, specially built to withstand anything but a direct hit from a nuclear weapon.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:45 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
We both can reduce the world to radioactive waste a hundred times over.

What we should be asking is why chickenhawks are so keen on having Obama out of office to have someone who would destroy the world at the drop of a pin.
And who would that be? As far as I know, no one has declared yet.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:47 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,669,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
No, I`m questioning your double standard and hypocrisy.
Why has Obama dismantle most of our nuclear warheads?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies