Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 12:18 AM

1,507 posts, read 1,976,229 times

Advertisements

Again Madcow goes off for 20 mins tonight on how the FBIs shooting of Todachev is suspicious, and how Todachev had a hair trigger and a temper and the FBI put them self into a bad situation. This is exactly why I can no longer vote Democrat. You keep getting this crap where the left puts radical Muslims ahead of our own people. Madcow is anti America at best and treason guilty at worst.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2014, 12:21 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,532,090 times
Wasn't he shot in the back of the head?

Old 03-26-2014, 01:16 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,680,438 times
She and her other MSNBC buddies are poster kids for the lunatic left. And yes, they are traitors, imo.

Old 03-26-2014, 01:21 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
She and her other MSNBC buddies are poster kids for the lunatic left. And yes, they are traitors, imo.
How exactly is she a traitor for pointing out that the FBI has never once found misconduct in the way they conduct themselves ???

Old 03-26-2014, 01:23 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxondale351 View Post
Again Madcow goes off for 20 mins tonight on how the FBIs shooting of Todachev is suspicious, and how Todachev had a hair trigger and a temper and the FBI put them self into a bad situation. This is exactly why I can no longer vote Democrat. You keep getting this crap where the left puts radical Muslims ahead of our own people. Madcow is anti America at best and treason guilty at worst.
Wasnt this about the Kid in Miami ? how do you know he was a radical muslim ? and how does this make her anti American ???

Old 03-26-2014, 05:58 AM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Maybe you could offer some details as to why you feel the shooting was justified rather than ranting about democrats, Maddow and Muslims. Some facts would be nice or is this the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim thread.

Maybe for starters you could maybe analyze your comment about the FBI putting themselves in a bad situation.

Old 03-26-2014, 06:56 AM

24,421 posts, read 23,084,509 times
They killed him and then they fell out of a helicopter. Nothing to see or hear, folks.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:02 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,733,169 times
I can't stand Rachel Maddow, but I agree that Todachev's shooting was suspect. It took them weeks to even make up a story about why they shot him (he had no weapons, wait he did have a knife, etc. etc.)
But the FBI is a part of a DOJ that has been completely out of control under Obama and Holder. When you applaud those tactics used against some people, you shouldn't be surprised when they are used across the board.
Holder should have been fired years ago.

Old 03-26-2014, 12:33 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,532,090 times
Quote:
I watched the segment last night. I don't understand your anger. All Maddow did was report a story. She provided facts, and questioned a guest, who provided more facts. I didn't see much opinion, certainly not the opinion you describe, putting "radical Muslims ahead of our own people." Looked like journalism to me. You are definitely angry about something, but it's not Maddow.

Old 03-26-2014, 01:56 PM

1,138 posts, read 1,042,878 times
It's MSNBC, are you really surprised? It's by far the worst "news" network around. They're all bad, sure, and yes they're all biased, but MSNBC takes it to a WHOLE other level of asininity. I'm not even sure if it's being serious half the time. I find it funny how liberals whine about FOX but ignore MSNBC, FOX isn't anything like MSNBC. Not even close.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies