Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 12:46 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,478,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
.... which means he is 'winning', not losing.
especially when it comes to weight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2014, 12:53 PM

878 posts, read 738,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
no, he had to make a conscious decision as an adult to receive it.

abraham lincoln also accepted dual citizenship during his term in office.

The Dual-Citizen President..... Abraham Lincoln!
Irrelevant. It has the same legal force as proclaiming everyone "Irish" on St. Patrick's day. It is a celebratory gesture of no legal weight or consequence. And it is deceitful to portray it as anything else.

Old 04-08-2014, 12:53 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,046,905 times
You conservatives sure are one big bunch of dummies...Seriously, divided loyalties because of this? What about all the other aid the US Government has been giving everyone else in the world? Is that any different?

You people are so desperate to bash Obama that you will even come up with idiotic ideas like this! I for one don't like Obama and didn't vote for him in 2008 but I did in the recent elections. You know why? The republican party is full of religious nutters, at least I know what I am getting with the democrats.

Old 04-08-2014, 01:04 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,478,417 times
Quote:
It has the same legal force as proclaiming everyone "Irish" on St. Patrick's day. It is a celebratory gesture of no legal weight or consequence..
wrong again britt.

from jefferson contemporary nathan dane:

" so mr jefferson was naturalized in france and there made a french citizen, and had he gone there would have been entitiled to all rights there of an adopted citizen,..."

A general abridgment and digest of American law: with occasional notes and ... - Nathan Dane - Google Books

Old 04-08-2014, 01:07 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,455,826 times
This is TrexDigit. As an intelligent patriot, it is my duty to remind my fellow Americans that this thread should be read for entertainment purposes only.

That is all. Carry on.

Old 04-08-2014, 01:22 PM

878 posts, read 738,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
wrong again britt.

from jefferson contemporary nathan dane:

" so mr jefferson was naturalized in france and there made a french citizen, and had he gone there would have been entitiled to all rights there of an adopted citizen,..."

A general abridgment and digest of American law: with occasional notes and ... - Nathan Dane - Google Books
Sorry but there is no confirmation in French Historical records.

Old 04-08-2014, 01:33 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,466,884 times
Let's get some info on this from credible journalistic sources, heck even FOX. I'm not going to get paranoid based on some conspiracy blogs.

Old 04-08-2014, 01:35 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,887,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Let's get some info on this from credible journalistic sources, heck even FOX. I'm not going to get paranoid based on some conspiracy blogs.
There ARE no credible sources for any of the tripe that Britt posts. It's all conspiracy crap from conspiracy sites. He's a birther and this is just more birther garbage. What kind of credible sources could there possibly be?

Old 04-08-2014, 01:41 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,824,414 times
Britt, you've convinced me. I will say without hesitation that I will never, ever vote for Obama for president again.

Old 04-08-2014, 01:53 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,100,301 times
Quote:
Sorry but there is no confirmation in French Historical records.
Britt answer this: was Bush starting the Millennium Challenge and PEPFAR, both spending significant amounts of money in Africa a sign of his divided loyalty?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies