Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 07:44 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,519,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I respond to put in place those who instigate the cheap political nonsense. I call them out for what they are. And anyone who falsely claims that it was liberal ideology behind groups like the KKK and these crimes deserves to be confronted.
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours." Richard Bach ~ 'Illusions'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2014, 07:48 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,964,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Not that it makes any difference, but none of the victims was Jewish. Religious and racial hatred is insane.
That reminds me of the tragedy just after 9/11 when some idiot went out and killed a poor Sikh man working in a gas station because he was wearing a turban, as most male members of the Sikh religion do. The victim was from India, the Punjab to be more precise. He was a Sikh. Historically the Sikhs were hated and persecuted by Muslims. But this bigoted fool saw a turban and immediately wanted to kill a Muslim (as if all Muslims were responsible for 9/11).

Old 04-14-2014, 08:31 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,724,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cxr89 View Post
3 dead after suburban Kansas City shooting

*Advertisement

First article mentions nothing about Jews being the main target but the second one does. The second article also states that the main yelled 'Heil Hitler" at one point.

Seriously, there seems to be a fit of people going nuts these past few weeks. Its insane!
I bet if you asked him.....he would tell you he is not a racist.

Old 04-14-2014, 08:38 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,227,546 times
While this was happening, there were 4 people murdered and 36 shot in Chicago in 36 hours. I didn't hear Obama addressing that! Why the faux outrage?

Old 04-14-2014, 08:47 PM

22,673 posts, read 24,647,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Probably one of those Stormfront idiots that occasionally try to post their crap over here .
Nope, Stormfront kicked him to the curb a LONG time ago. He posted at Vanguard News Network Forum before going insane.

Old 04-14-2014, 09:50 PM

991 posts, read 1,111,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Nope, Stormfront kicked him to the curb a LONG time ago. He posted at Vanguard News Network Forum before going insane.
That Vanguard forum is so ridiculous I have a hard time believing if it is sincere or a parody forum.

I live in Overland Park, Kansas (not from here originally). This atrocious crime has affected me deeply: this violent man came in to my town and hurt the community I have come to embrace. The fact that he gunned down a 14 year old who barely had a chance to enjoy the life that was in front of him is so appalling and tragic.

In general, I am not a supporter of capital punishment. Kansas has the death penalty but hasn't performed a single execution since the national moratorium was lifted in 1976. I don't often agree with Kansas politics, but in this I can state that I seriously respect their consistency: a human life is a human life. I would suspect that Mr. Cross AKA Mr. Miller will be tried as a capital offender under Federal statutes. I just hope that the community I live in can rebound from this heinous crime.

Last edited by KC_Sleuth; 04-14-2014 at 10:24 PM..

Old 04-14-2014, 10:27 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,516,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
As usual, while the bodies are still warm, the RW is already working over time trying to associate this nut case with their political opponents in order to score a partisan point. The guy tried running for both Dem and Repubs, and was associated with extremist hate groups.
They learned it from the left wing.

Tim McVeigh listened to RW talk radio. LMFAO.

And the guy in Arizona shot the Congress lady because of Sarah Palin's website. LMFAO

Old 04-14-2014, 11:01 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,245,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post

I kind of doubt that. After doing some searching I found that this guy actually has a book available to read for free right on the internet. From his own book:

The Jews-media brags about the changing face of Europe and America, meaning of course, both are getting darker and darker.

There are now more colored aliens flooding into the U.S. than there are White infants being born. Never mind abortion, interracial cohabitation, faggotry, birth control and sterilization. Immigration alone will wipe us out.

The Earth's five and a half billion colored folks all want immigrate to where the White man lives. They all want a slice of the White man's pie. And, the jew-ruled western world welcomes them with open arms and plenty of welfare, compliments of White tax payers

A White Man Speaks Out - Introduction

Seems like he wouldn't mind being identified as a racist, at least to me!

Old 04-15-2014, 12:31 AM

9,229 posts, read 9,772,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Sleuth View Post
That Vanguard forum is so ridiculous I have a hard time believing if it is sincere or a parody forum.

I live in Overland Park, Kansas (not from here originally). This atrocious crime has affected me deeply: this violent man came in to my town and hurt the community I have come to embrace. The fact that he gunned down a 14 year old who barely had a chance to enjoy the life that was in front of him is so appalling and tragic.

In general, I am not a supporter of capital punishment. Kansas has the death penalty but hasn't performed a single execution since the national moratorium was lifted in 1976. I don't often agree with Kansas politics, but in this I can state that I seriously respect their consistency: a human life is a human life. I would suspect that Mr. Cross AKA Mr. Miller will be tried as a capital offender under Federal statutes. I just hope that the community I live in can rebound from this heinous crime.
I lived in Lawrence KS for four years. My roommate kept telling me how mean people from Johnson County are lol

Old 04-15-2014, 12:48 AM

7,242 posts, read 7,917,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
No, he ran political ads specifically saying he was racist.

NSFW due to racist language but this is the guy when he (unsuccessfully) ran for Senator in Missouri.

Part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNrKqjYfv74

Part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH93qfvnxls

The guy really was a racist and he really was a white supremacist, a neo-Nazi, and spent decades in the KKK in a senior position.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies