Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2014, 01:59 PM

488 posts, read 1,176,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
1) There were no "gun running" charges involved at Ruby Ridge

2) Weaver never fired at anyone, let alone federal agents. A guest of his did, after the same agents, while trespassing on the property, shot a dog and, oh yes, a 14 year old child in the back, killing both. To this day it's not clear, but there is evidence indicating the one wounded officer was shot by a fellow officer.

3) Federal agents murdered a woman holding a baby. She was unarmed, and no one was threatening any federal agents at the time.

Federal agents were never brought to justice for the 2 murders they committed there. Not even manslaughter charges.
Oh, and in addition, Bill Gore, the FBI agent who ran that fiasco, pled the 5th during the investigation. That right there tells me all those government assassins were a bunch of lying sacks of ****.

Old 04-18-2014, 02:31 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanGG View Post
That's a reliable source.....

“It’s because of Harry Reid and the Chinese Solar Farm Deal” & The “Why The Bundy Ranch – What You’re Not Being Told” Video

Ignoring the 20 years of illegal cattle grazing and the numerous court battles that Bundy lost, conspiracy theorists have made the argument that this is somehow in connection with a 2012 proposal for ENN Energy Group, to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel manufacturing plant in Nevada. The problem with this “connection” is that Laughlin (where the solar farm was going to be built) resides about 180 miles south of the Golden Butte area where the point of contention lies.

There is at least one video (Why The Bundy Ranch – What You’re Not Being Told) falsely claiming that solar farm was to be built where the Bundy Ranch. The video cites this Reuters article (which actually states that the solar farm was to be built in Laughlin, NV–of course, the video provides no link to the actual article).

It’s unlikely that Harry Reid is pulling strings to get ranchers off federal lands so that a Chinese Solar Farm can be built 170 or so miles away!
There is some reason why the government made up bogus excuses for getting the ranchers off the land. Hopefully someone digs up those reasons.

There is some reason little of this makes sense. The Federal government owns the land but yet the county government can just vote to sell it for a fraction of it's value? Something isn't right there. If the Federal government owns it, how does the county government sell it? If the county government owns it why should he be paying the Federal government?

Old 04-18-2014, 02:42 PM

409 posts, read 512,138 times
Perhaps he is correct, in that the BLM and their hired “cowboys” were certainly domestic and terrorists.

Old 04-18-2014, 02:48 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
I saw this on TV, out of his own mouth. If it wasn't so sad, it would be almost funny!!!

Old 04-18-2014, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Well did you read the court order?
I've seen it. I'm asking how is it a Federal Court can rule that the Feds can remove the property off of property that isn't Federal property?

Old 04-18-2014, 03:14 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
The pot calling the kettle black...how do you spell jack booted thugs?

Old 04-18-2014, 03:30 PM

Quote:
But, this was Federal property.
Then how is it that the county can sell it?

(link is provided earlier)

Old 04-18-2014, 04:30 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
The United States of SWAT? | National Review Online

Old 04-18-2014, 04:35 PM

488 posts, read 1,176,875 times
So, those who support Bundy are "Domestic Terrorists" per Harry Reid? This is laughable. Harry Reid is nothing but a political bully. I don't doubt that the reason he continually spouts really bizarre and stupid stuff is to get those he targets to react and respond in like fashion so he can come back and say, "See, I told everybody those people were a bunch of dangerous crackpots." Harry Reid is a little man with a "little man" complex. I would not be surprised if he makes comments like this to try to further rile people up in an attempt to cause a violent confrontation between American citizens and members of the Civilian National Security Force.

One particular poster in this thread continually repeats, "We'll, when are you going to start shooting police and military members?" Stop being a putz. Nobody has said they want to go out and start shooting cops or soldiers. People are saying they getting real sick and tire of an oppressive bullying government that is becoming a Police State.

Well, I support Bundys stand against the government so I guess I am a Domestic Terrorist.

To all you governmentbots, have a nice day.

Old 04-18-2014, 04:44 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Well this is awkward. Glenn Beck (isn't he The Blaze?) is also calling Bundy supporters terrorists, along with right winger Tucker Carlson.

Glenn Beck Warns Americans Against Falling in With the ‘Right’s Version of Occupy Wall Street’ | TheBlaze.com

Glenn Beck and Tucker Carlson warn conservatives about Bundy ranch dispute - The Week

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/15/bundy-ranch-supporters-lash-out-at-glenn-beck-after-he-suggests-they-should-avoid-violence/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies