Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2014, 05:31 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
No, I'm arguing that the drug issue is largely a straw man.

No, I condemn those who say "Kill him, kill him and make him suffer on top of it".
Somebody did that to my girl I'd want em to suffer...............suffer a lot more than this clown did. That is me though.............won't change anything but I'd actually want to put the pliers to him if he did that to my girl. You think he's the one who is being wronged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
This is not about President Obama. Stay on topic.
When the foolish man opened his flapping trap and commented on the incident, it became about him. You're correct in that it isn't about him. Which is why he should just shut the heck up! He made it about himself. As usual.

Last edited by Dale Cooper; 04-30-2014 at 05:58 PM..

8,391 posts, read 6,299,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
lolol. This is the next best thing to "it's Bush's fault".

They never stop, do they?

Huh, this is 100% the fault of conservative governor Fallin and other elected conservatives who pressured the Oklahoma Supreme court, and there is no question that self identified conservatives in this very thread have defended what was done.

GWBush is not on topic.

Old 04-30-2014, 05:38 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
This is not about President Obama. Stay on topic.
Nor is it about "Conservatives".

Old 04-30-2014, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Its how we are killing thousands in other countries every day.
I don't think that barbaric thing has been done in this nation since somewhere in Utah in the 1990's or maybe it was more recently, but even Utah banned the practice.

Why not hangings and electrocutions or the return of the Gas Chamber?

This is who conservatives continue to prove themselves to be. So blood thirsty for state sanctioned killing they are willing to return this nation to barbarism.

Old 04-30-2014, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Somebody did that to my girl I'd want em to suffer...............suffer a lot more than this clown did.
I covered this once but will again. I imagine I might also. If I had a baseball bat and got close enough I can see myself bashing his head in. That doesnt mean I would be right or that society should condone that.

If things fell apart I could see me stealing food to feed my family. That doesn't mean I should condone theft.

Quote:
That is me though.............won't change anything but I'd actually want to put the pliers to him if he did that to my girl. You think he's the one who is being wronged.
Despite me being quite clear in my position you seem to feel that you have to fall back to this argument.

Old 04-30-2014, 05:48 PM

Quote:
I don't think that barbaric thing has been done in this nation since somewhere in Utah in the 1990's or maybe it was more recently, but even Utah banned the practice.

Why not hangings and electrocutions or the return of the Gas Chamber?

This is who conservatives continue to prove themselves to be. So blood thirsty for state sanctioned killing they are willing to return this nation to barbarism.
I can see that you have one goal and one goal only. Demonizing others with vast generalizations. Have at it.

Old 04-30-2014, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Nor is it about "Conservatives".

First conservatives are a group are the most supportive of the death penalty. Fact

So yes it is about conservatives.

The conservative governor of the State of Oklahoma vowed to disobey a stay of execution issued by the Oklahoma supreme court, and self identified conservatives in this thread defended the state government in it's actions.

So yeah without conservatives state sanctioned killing would almost certainly be outlawed in a lot more states and those states wouldn't be hiding the drugs they are using to execute people.

Old 04-30-2014, 05:53 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
I have had two innocent family members murdered at the hands of a whack drug crazed maniac in both cases. Both were tortured in the most terrible of ways. One had her insides taken out, and written on the walls were her blood. The other strangled and stabbed over and over again.

Both way to early before their time. Ask me now if I care about this animal, because a animal he is as was both cases the person responsible for my family members deaths.

A cold heartless SOAB deserves the same, as he gave to his victim. Yes after you have had family members murdered, you get a bit cold hearted yourself.

Evil comes in both races, all religions, and from both political partys. The same goes for those who believe in good.

Old 04-30-2014, 05:55 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
You might want to read up on what happened. Right after this story hit last night's news, they said the man's veins collapsed/exploded.

It had nothing to do with the State of Oklahoma.
Yes it did, because they didn't give the man enough of the drug in the first place. If his veins collapsed, it wouldn't have mattered because he would have been given a correct dosage to put him out in mere minutes instead of 45. It has everything to do with the State of Oklahoma's botched administration of the drugs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies